Aziz Ansari accuser accusations shot down

The Atlantic has shot down the allegations against Aziz Ansari

>Allegations against the comedian are proof that women are angry, temporarily powerful—and very, very dangerous.

>Was Grace frozen, terrified, stuck? No. She tells us that she wanted something from Ansari and she was trying to figure out how to get it. She wanted affection, kindness, attention. Perhaps she hoped to maybe even become the famous man’s girlfriend. He wasn’t interested. What she felt afterward—rejected yet another time, by yet another man—was regret
web.archive.org/web/20180115165346/https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/

The Atlantic has vindicated Aziz. Turns out it was a classic case of her regretting sex afterwards, then claiming rape.

ah, the stupid slut thought she could use the #metoo card with a non wh*Toid

>alpha pajeet turns down wh*Te whore

Why do poos on Sup Forums think anyone cares about their gay boyfriend

The Atlantic is a piece of shit paper and the article is complete trash from some old white roastie with a fetish for Brown guys.

I actually posted this on the wrong board...
The stupid filter won't let me delete this thread

Hopefully this starts to discredit women and their #metoo bullshit

Yeah, I read that earlier. Bullshit that women can ruin a man's life just by crying "rape".

threads can't be deleted

pajeets WIN
WEST BTFO
INDIAN CENTURY

>Bullshit that women can ruin a man's life just by crying "rape".
Not disagreeing with this but you'll note every celeberity that has had shows cancelled etc, ended up actually having done it. Aziz didn't and wouldn't you know, nothing happened to him.

wh*Toids BTFO lmao

Can someone tl;dr on what actually happened?

Keep this retard category of tabloid topics on Sup Forums, please. This board isn't the latest gossip column.

But she didn't cry rape. She said he was pushy and creepy, which is true. Not sure if he committed a crime though

>Perhaps she hoped to maybe even become the famous man’s girlfriend.
That's a whole new level of victim blaming right there.

I've yet to see a single Mexican defending Louis CK or anyone playing the race card in his case.

>western women
Never fall for that meme sempais.

Aziz wanted to fuck but she didn't. She sucked his dick anyway then he started trying to finger her although she was dry. He put his dick against her ass and that made her uncomfortable.

They took a break and watched TV, then he started fingering her again. She got uncomfortable and left. He said weird shit to her as she was leaving.

It's not that bad but I can see why the girl felt hurt.

do you people not have private lives?

She didn't press charges but what she described is technically rape. At least it would be if he was a white frat boy and not POC celebrity.

Racist white women btfo

>white gets accused
>RAAAAAAPE END HIS CAREER
>mud gets accused
>NO HE'S A GOOD BOY THE WOMAN IS LYING

We gud boiz

alri based paki, how is the goat farming going?

Gib gf

>white gets accused
>almost immediately admits its completely true
>WOW WHY ARE THEY TREATING HIM LIKE THIS OVER BASELESS ACCUSATIONS
>mud gets accused
>denies everything and it's later revealed they actually didn't do anything
>WOW HOW DARE THEY NOT RUIN THIS MANS LIFE HE WAS ACCUSED OF THE WORST CRIME KNOWN TO MAN

>celebrity drama
>>>/reddit/

nah boi fick di

>every white who has been accused responded exactly the same as kevin spacey
look sweetie, i know you women naturally are a bit dimmer than men, but could you at least pretend to be sapient when arguing with your superiors?

Based Aziz destroying white whores.

How hard would it be for me to get 5/10 brit slag? Im 5'9

Probably not that hard tbf. Most of our women would shag a moist door handle.

I still don't know why should I care about #metoo. Not my problem.

>white women start targetting non-whites
>get BTFO

maybe wh*Tey has to learn to grow a spine

How tall are you?

Indians tend to be fucking creepy when it comes to girls

How is he not guilty

>men defending the woman in this case
>even though this is a classic case of regret
>even though she went back and sucked his dick a second time
You retards are gonna get what's coming to you when it becomes socially acceptable for a woman to cry rape over anything. Hope you end up in the pokey for it.

6'3"

>>YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO ACCUSE WHITE MEN

That’s not true

>>even though she went back and sucked his dick a second time
Proofs? The first time is perfectly understandable as a scared woman appeasing an aggressor. If this was in the same encounter it only makes it worse.

A second encounter with a predator does look bad for her if true.

>a classic case of regret
No such thing, this is a narrative that is down to a few anecdotal cases, what you most often get is women putting an act until they can be away from their aggressor.

>theres no such thing as regret
Lay off the drugs pablo

Saying it as it is Wang, this idea a woman stigmatizes herself as a rape victim just to save face that she fucked a loser only exists in the minds of MGTOW

Yes, contrary to your fantasy women who get raped often suffer socially because of that, real life isn't a feminist safe space where they become heroes.

>the thing that happened only exists in your mind
Im worried about your mental state friend, you need to seek help for the drug abuse

I know a guy who had to spent a whole day in a police station because when he was going to work a woman told some cops that he raped her in the train we they were commuting to Constitucion.

>temporarily
Keyword, fire rises MAGA.

this is what the author of that comic looks like

creating comics that sells the illusion that all the attractive women aren't left-wing and only ugly boring cows are right wing

There was no second encounter, I think he means he had her sucked his dick twice during that one (1) encounter.