ITS HAPPENING!!!! Snowden feared to be dead

yournewswire.com/mysterious-tweet-sparks-fears-edward-snowden-is-missing-or-dead/

T.
dawg, that's just shia365

that would make sense if that was a key that was posted.

it makes you wonder though who has the files and what would come of it. Unless the persons who had the files are dead too.

> Release ten year old slides that boast enough nodes to middle man anything from anywhere.
> Dead man's switch.

WHAT THE FUGG

based eddo, he will be missed if that's the case

>Encryption key in hex
Probably not.

F

lolno he was just posting a code to probably confirm to someone in an IRC that it was actually him and then he deleted it like a minute after

He probably just lost track of time and forgot to reset the counter. I mean how many years could you do that without forgetting once.

Because he's soooooooo busy doing other things right?

F to pay respect

F

cool, now someone just needs to fucking kill him so the info can be released

Looks like he died falling headfirst onto the keyboard.

>German humor

Edward better not be dead, or there will be consequences.

kek

That tweet isn't even on his account.

When you put it this way it wasn't such a great plan to protect himself. There's a million crackpots that want that info released.

He's snowded :(

Who deleted the tweet then?

It got deleted.

kek

not really important. who cares if he dies? there will be others to take his place.

its marketing for his fucking book you stupid niggers

NSA obviously.

EXPLAIN

NO SNOWDEN!!!

wikileaks >snowden

Literally who

It was up for exactly a half hour. I was on his Twitter right when he post it. At the same time he post it he deleted his tweet telling people who have worked with him since 2013 to contact Barton Gellman. Followed by, "It's time."

Now, Barton Gellman is, I believe, helping him write a book. It's all very suspicious.

Probably nothing...but I have to admit could be something.

Do Americans consider him a traitor or a hero?

Putin got bored with him. No happening.

Snowden has become a full SJW. Assange is a million times better than this traitorous faggot.

Well considering one of his earlier leaks shows that the US government basically has absolute uninhibited access to everything that goes on on all the major social media platforms there's three possibilities;
#1. He did
#2. The US government had it deleted.
#3. It triggered some kind of twitter spam filter.

yes

He's not dead. He's just an attention whore.

Fuck! I liked him too! Any evidence or his cuckholdry?

This. Mostly because Snowden is a fucking Marxist cocksucker who hates Trump.

Neither, most of the population don't even know he exists.

In reality he's both, I guess.

It's a .onion link for tor.

their intentions and motives have still not been completely revealed, don't shill for either of them.

If the Russians are hosting him and he died though, they would be having a media hayday with it. It would be a great opportunity to Embarrass the US so it would be all over Pravda and they'd be scrambling to prove he was assassinated by the US government.

>German humor

These two things are mutually exclusive.

I understand Assange's psyche more than most of you. I wrote a 25 page report on the man.

I know nothing about Snowden, though, aside from he is a cuck.

He, actually, surprisingly is.

>Snowden might be dead

The Trump curse lives on

Assange is rather apolitical to be honest. He doesn't have a rigid political philosophy so far as I could tell in my research. His opposition to secrecy and government bureaucracy stemmed from a custody battle over his daughter in Australia. That's when he began his quest.

>Snowden would have voted for Hillary, one of the most corrupt politicians in history.
>Somehow he thinks he has shocking news the government is corrupt.
How does he fucking think he has the moral high ground here?

ghost snowden
>2spooky4me

This. A strong key is way longer than that, too. It was a hash, of a file or to verify identity to someone.

What did he mean by this?

He did something that was good but he still broke the law. We would have to prosecute him if he stepped foot on US soil. The law is the law and he broke it.

The key was posted. Look on an archive. The tweet was removed.

It's not a key you dumb fuck, you obviously know nothing about encryption.

Ohhh keeping him busy sucking your dick Vladimir?

screencaps of the page, lets go.

Looks like I was correct in the other thread

Yeah because nothing says Freedom and humanity like following rules for the sake of following rules.

>guy literally leaks national security secrets to the world because of "muh moral high ground"
>user can't understand how guy could think he has "muh moral high ground" for something else now that he's famous worldwide

I mean, really user?

Well you can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner preparer God will cut you down
Tell empty God's gonna cut email down

kek, famous last words

I'd love to try it but I'm not at home and I don't have tor set up anymore. But I'm just saying it looks like an onion link. Someone should try.

>Judged by a jury of his peers.
You seem to think it'd be open and close.

>Supports corruption.
>Supposedly fights corruption.
No, I can see how he's confused. But let's be honest here... if he's against corruption he would definitely be anti-Hillary.

that thing on his neck is gross.

Maybe even a bitcoin account.

I don't want crackpots OR government leaders trying to kill me but if forced to choose I know which I'd rather have.

Those secrets directly violate five eyes, and they were declared illegal domestically.

The NSA broke the law.

You stupid fuck.

Shut the fuck up you cucked leaf.

Good Fucking Riddances

He has been tweeting since then though...

Americans consider him a moron. Everyone knew the gov was spying, no one cares, but that retard gave up a great job in Hawaii, a stripper gf, benefits etc to accomplish Jack shit aside from freezing to death in Russia.
We consider him stupid because he gave up all that dosh, no one cares about the treason or the spying.
Americans are a materialistic people

Wikileaks has the files.

It's not like Echelon was a secret. It was about as secret as Area 51.

Good intentions but did it in the worst way he possibly could.

In short, both.

>being black on Sup Forums

Hail him as a hero while you try him as a criminal. Hopefully justice prevails, but it must be given it's day. Breaking the law to protect the US Constitution is heroic as fuck.

traitor.

t. worked for NSA.

I don't expect spy agencies to obey the law, that's ridiculous. I expect them to Fuck over others and make life better for us. Everybody knows full well the gov is spying and literally no one cares.
I am fine with it and I am fully aware it's illegal. It's called the greater good and often that means lying and creating illusions for the citizenry to believe in.

F

never the same consequences?

did he doned goofed?

AAAAAAAA MAKE IT GO

He's a faggot

Its nothing

You speak for yourself then you pathetic spineless cuck.

Black? That dumb Fuck was pulling 350 k and owned a home in Hawaii. He got nothing for his effort.
Americans are ok being spied on. 75% of the nation understand why the gov has no option but to spy

Nothing interesting has happened since.

Barton Gellman is quiet on Twitter too. Nothing since that post from Snowden yesterday. He usually posts several times a day. Something is up.

He's saying that if NSA is as powerful as snowden claims to be, NSA would've prevented the dead man's switch from being switched.

He gave the info the Russians already, and Russians want to make sure the info stays with them and them alone.

This is the most "American" post I have seen on Sup Forums.

>REE DON'T TREAD ON ME. GIMMIE FREEDUMB SO I CAN PROTECT MYSELF

>DEAR GOVERNMENT PLEASE SPY ON EVERYBODY SO NOBODY CAN HURT ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A PATHETIC SISSY FAGGOT TO PROTECT MYSELF.

> It was a hash, of a file or to verify identity to someone.

This. It was most likely a whistleblower version of timestamped titties.

>no one cares about the treason or the spying.

Yeah? I'm not okay with it. Speak for yourself, (((user))).

>Edward Snowden on Twitter: "Did you work with me? Have we talked since 2013? Please recontact me securely, or talk ...
>tweet now deleted
>tfw feds are posting from his account to ferret out his accomplices

uh oh

>He's saying that if NSA is as powerful as snowden claims to be, NSA would've prevented the dead man's switch from being switched.
It's not that simple.

NSA can't freeze twitter anytime it wants to.

I didn't think about it like that, but yeah, that is really creepy.