What the fuck is wrong with german """people"""?

What the fuck is wrong with german """people"""?

youtube.com/watch?v=sHFE4T98w50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1RzqxkHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What
How the fuck I hate all this sweet-farty religious bullshit

can't wait for Germans to die out, so i can clean Ahmed's toilet instead of Hans' lmao.

On a serious note, this is fucked up, seriosuly.
What is wrong with you germans? You keep bashing us for not wanting to take the immgrant dick but this video is exactly the reason why we don't want to, we're afraid we'll end up like this one day.

Every white person should accept Islam until we keep clinging onto this dead christcuck shit we can't restore a moral society.

Replacing one sandcuck religion with another? Ah yes Australian brilliant mind at work.

How's the weather in Auburn lebbo

I would say losing 2 major wars and being turned into an (((American outpost))) would do a number on the psyche of the German. These people's ancestors got marched through camps filled with random corpses and were told "you guys did this, you gassed these people, you are evil"

I'm Anglo-Celtic but I'll take a moral islamic society over a degenerate christian one anyday of the week.

Christianity is a Mediterranean religion.

>What is wrong with you germans?

Maybe you should not have started WW2 over Danzig, Oleg

>I'm Anglo-Celtic

It's like I'm really watching a hollywood movie about people being brainwashed or mind controlled and shit.

is that a soap opera or something

>I'm Anglo-Celtic

I want to believe this is ironic, but on the other hand our entertainment isn't known for its humor.

>Maybe you should not have started WW2 over Danzig, Oleg
here we go again, close thread everybody Grossberupen is here

>Guilt is genetic

but at least you admit it's partly your fault

there's no way this shit is going to end well
enoch powell was right

What does being "anglo celtic" have anything to do with the rest of your post

Digging that reverse mohawk

>I'm Anglo-Celtic
youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1RzqxkHw

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
-Adolf Hitler

Why are you quoting Hitler? He was evil.

Did he win?

>These people's ancestors got marched through camps filled with random corpses and were told "you guys did this, you gassed these people, you are evil"

Sup Forumstards are pathetic.

>top 10 popular quotes by people who lost all the major wars they started

No he was too militaristic. Nobody would have bothered him if he had just focused on the Jews instead of invading white European countries.

These things were passed down Karl. Were you not educated about how terrible your ancestors allegedly were?
You can find video of this shit on youtube you fucking faggot and no I wont spoonfeed you. Are you disputing German civilians weren't marched through "concentration camps" and told that German's had been responsible for some of the most heinous atrocities ever seen?

>Were you not educated about how terrible your ancestors allegedly were?

No I weren't and you should stop educating yourself with memes.

Sup Forumstard, I'm disputing your Holocaust denial.

But today's Germans shouldn't feel bad about that.

>Spain and Portugal conquer half the world under a Christian imperial pretext
>Krauts choose (((Protestantism))) over Catholicism, eroding authentic German Christianity
>Centuries later act surprised
Why do they blame Christianity when they have only themselves to blame? Had Germans practiced Islam or Shinto, the results would be exactly the same.

>No I weren't

Me neither. We learned about the different phases and fronts of WW2 and the occupation of Denmark. Almost nothing about Holocaust or Jews.

If you were to believe Sup Forumstards the only history Europeans learn in school is "feel bad for the Jews".

Germans are secretly still nazi?
Mind blown

>If you were to believe Sup Forumstards the only history Europeans learn in school is "feel bad for the Jews".
This is exactly what they are taught in Jewnited States tho.

Wtf is that? Some kind of parody?

real life is a parody

wtf