Why are white people so racist?

Is there something in white people's gene that makes them racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
rense.com/general47/stunningsuccessofwhite.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so but I don't know because of the amount of cucks that exist.

White people being racist is the first thing that pops up when I google racism.
Always on the news. Always. Why can't white males stop this?

Nice try Muhammad abdullah mosamu

Because of black people

go back to tumblr, faggot.

Biological superiority

Yeah, the gene of intellect.

Everyone is racist. People only notice it when it's a white person.

Cause everyone who is not white wants to

>fuck us
>rob us
>murder us

All people are racist. Asians are racist to other Asians, Arabs can be, most of the time, racist to other Arabs. You just live in a closeted meme land that the Liberal media agenda has brainwashed into you to assume is that only white people are racist. Get the fuck out and go play outside while summer is here because you'll be back to school soon, faggot.

This

I am currently living off my white privilage. Being born into a rich country, FOR DOING NOTHING.

You people think you're right, but you don't have heart in the right place.

LOVE MAKES PEACE.

Thats because unlike the other races, White people don't need anyone but other whites around them around to flourish in thier countries.

So when Whites Isolate themselves from the world; everwhere else will go to utter shit with exceptions to the high tier Asians like the Japs and lesser extent Chinese.

White Pride is thus considered Racist because it excludes races dependant on the whites from getting hand outs.

We're generally forced to live with non-whites.

>I'm a man
>I love my race
>I hate other races
>I believe my people should own the planet
>I believe everyone who doesn't have skin colour like mine should be executed
>I believe that I'm truly part of the master race
>I'm also black

Now call me a racist if you dare.

To be fair, I'd feel just as uneasy around bald face tattoo goatee man in the op as I would a nigger. Maybe just a bit more at ease around the white guy, but I find myself instantly judging both men by their looks.

Taxonomy?

Why are non white people such criminals?

Because they're the most disenfranchised people because of the white people. If white people were disenfranchised, it would be the same.

Yes, those who survived Islamic Imperialism were racist towards Arabs.

White people are the least racist people on the planet.

Because we're a minority.

Name a first would country that's Ethnically black majority.

Now, name white ones.

there you go.

Because of white suppression, they have to steal to survive. You stole our forefathers possessions, now we are taking them back.
Deal with it

No, it's in the black/sandnigger genes that make us racist.

Yes, it's called intelligence.

There's only one person here making unsubstantiated generalisations about an entire ethnic group.

Now they talk about America as a white supremacist state. When whites are a minority they will talk about America as an apartheid state. Next comes genocide.

>Norway
>Getting free hand outs from a Ethnically Majority white nation
>Complains about supression

top kek nigger

What about your Black Run, Black Majority African Counties nigger

how are they doing?

why dont you go back and be free of the racist white man.

Right here. We sparkle. Brown's either hate us or are turned on by us.

It's what happens when you are superior

Race doesn't even real therego racism is a myth like Allah
Checkmate Norway

Watch this video and tell me black lives don't matter:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

Why are you guys so fucking dumb?

Something doesn't have to exist, for you to behave like it is. You can think things that aren't true, you know.. hallo?

>Allah is a myth
Hue lad careful of bombs for the rest of the week

Because you destroyed it, so no one can go back. You stole our things, and now we are mearly wanting a good life too.
You kidnapped us from our lands and took abused us as slaves.

Allah is a myth.
The molestation of a single-digit aged Aisha is a different story.

>you you you
You know you'd have a good point if I'd done ANY of that, but I haven't.

You'd have to do some impressive mental gymnastics to reasonably tie white people to your hardships.

>but you slaved us!
No, 500 years ago some white people btfo some black people, it has nothing to do with the way you and I interact with the world around us. The sooner we start shoving this down blm throats, the better.

How many people are enslaved in the west? Lol. White men didn't start the slave trade, they ended it.

As opposed to which colorblind race, exactly? The Xenophobic Asians? The totally racially intolerant American mestizos? The blacks who hate everyone?

Ya their is Norway, it's called having a brain and thinking critically. I tried to deny it for 28 years but I finally broke down last summer and realized we are not all equal

have you not seen white students OP?

>Whites Destroyed Africa by Building Infrastructure, Providing medicial care, and Education. Then when forced out all of that landed into the hands of the Noble blacks who should have prospered.

Oh wait lol.

>You kidnapped us from our lands and took abused us as slaves.

You mean your own people sold each other out in tribal warfare, and despite this Black africans own today more black slaves than were ever owned in the Americas.

Not to mention Arabs owned twice as many black slaves as North America did.

The Muslims have whites beat by 10x when it comes to slavery.

I didn't mean you literally. Your forefathers did this. And you have reaped the rewards and put us in ruins. So we want whats ours back again. Not all of it, just enough to make our countries good.

it's a critical thinking and independence gene. it's a dominant gene, so each time someone racemixes with whites they send these genes to their offspring, thus helping racism and spreading it all over the world.

no. there is something about whites that makes them less racist than every other race, and that's that they're being constantly cucked over it. I have a korean friend who's racist as fuck, he just flat out hates indians entirely, says they can't be trusted. he hates them to the extent that he basically refuses to interact with them. if he walks up to a shop or stand and the worker inside is indian, he'll leave. he won't do business with them, period. he hates blacks too. he's the best example of racism in other races that I know, but I know plenty of others to varying degrees. I've never had them be racist against whites, but who knows what they say behind my back?

but I just laugh at it really. they gets a free pass because they're not white. I would never be comfortable saying the shit some of these guys say on a regular basis, nor would I even be comfortable believing it. this particular guy tells me "I know I'm racist, but it's true, right?" actually, they never ever deny being racist. they admit that they are and don't give a fuck. whites are not like that because they've been trained not to be.

SJWs know this and sidestep the issue by pretending that you can only be racist if you're white because muh institutional racism, but even their retarded argument only works from the viewpoint of white majority countries. fucking nobody is out there telling japan to be less japanese, china to be less chinese, iran to be less arab and less muslim. it's all because of self-hating whites cucking themselves

Muslims did one thing better though,

All African slaves brought to the middle east were Castrated or Sterilized so they couldnt breed.

But you took it from them again. So either way.

>Make our countries good

Why cant you make your own country good?

are your people that fucking useless?

I could ask the same about black people.

How come Hispanics are always so chill about all this crap? It's like they have an ace up their sleeve.

>you're a racist you must be the problem
RACIST LIVES MATTER

What the fuck are you talking about
White people freed the slaves
White people wrote anti-discrimination laws
White people wrote affirmative action laws

>you haven't earned the benefits of your ancestors' actions
>but you totally have to atone for them tho

What are the white criminality rates in modern Zimbabwe and South Africa?

It's all chaos. It needs to have structure and it can't come from nothing. You don't understand. Africa is lost. And we need money to protect what we build or it will go.

Your countries can never be good for the same reason they're terrible now. The same reason Muslim countries are mostly war-torn shitholes.
Your culture is shit and you create nothing. I believe that all people should be equal before the law, but that doesn't mean I don't see the trends where they form.

Or white Appalachia, as well

rense.com/general47/stunningsuccessofwhite.htm

you mean all the ones who fled with nothing to Zambia and within a year out produced anything the blacks have done in 50,000 years?

>we build
>we build
>we Build

l o l

>but even their retarded argument only works from the viewpoint of white majority countries
It doesn't even make sense in the US.

>only whites can be racist because whites have all the power, and racism=power+bigotry :^)
>nevermind that bigotry is also bad
>no Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, and literally thousands of other blacks don't have power
>stop asking questions goy

White people have been disenfranchised throughout history and we still made it to the top.

Black people, the first people, STILL dont have shit

Ok. Let's say for discussion sake that all blacks are animals. Less than whites. Less able to think clearly and innovate, plan and organize.

What now. If we literally can't build it up again. And you send us all back. Are we just supposed to live in a madness world.
Why wouldn't you want to help another animal in need?

It's because we aren't threatened by anyone.

Whites are highly insecure, niggers are well, stupid niggers, Asians are INCREDIBLY secular and tribal but at least they're generally polite. Arabs are typically secular and violently insecure.

Spics have their own issues, particularly in South America. It's kinda funny. White America is almost completely blind to the fact that there are entire huge nations full of spanish speakers right below them.

So either we don't deserve to reap the rewards of our ancestors work, or we must "atone" for that work, it can't be both.

>give it back

Seriously nigger? You already established that we don't own our forefathers actions, so why do you own these nebulous "resources" that supposedly your ancestors owned, if they owned anything at all?

If you're posting freely on the internet and you can actually read what I write then you've already reaped far more benefit from white society than I would ever personally allow, so be fucking grateful and don't press your luck.

Actually almost all of the viral racist videos feature White Women funny enough

Also there is far more racism that is Black on White, that's just a fact looking at FBI stats, it's just the media covers it up

>what we build

You dun goofed nig nog.

Please look at my respons above

Insecurity.

>we want whats ours

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

All peoples are racist. Whites are probably the least racist race, unfortunately.

Because hand outs and freebies do the following:

1. Removes any incentive to self Acomplishement
2.Forces a Dependency on others to provide
3.Causes a population spike when there shouldnt be one, which requires more hand outs.

By giving you freebies, we literally just make the problem worse.

If we cut hand outs, you either Die out or Learn to provide for yourself.

We wouldn't die, because either you do this or we will rape your whole world up.

Wanting to help, and insisting upon sanctioned help are two very different things. I think compassion is good. Compulsory compassion is dog shit. I do not think all black people are lesser than white people. I think that many are unfortunate casualties of well meaning liberal identity politics.
Outside the country, however. I don't give a shit what color you are, you're second to my country as far as my priorities go. We have 19 trill in debt and we should not be doing a damn thing for anyone until we get that squared away Once we have tackled things like debt and poverty at home, let's focus on somewhere else. I'm just a nationalist.

Just tired of ethnics ruining everything the white man has built it will be the fall of rome all over again

>give us hand outs or we rape

ahahaha niggers.

Living around niggers makes you one.

Ask your buddys from Africa who old them to the whites. Your own men did this.
You still do it today. Africans are known for selling their own kids to richer members of their own as slaves.
Are you kidding me? Wanna blame someone? Blame your forefathers. They sold you out for some trash.
Also look at the arabs. They enslaved you long before the white man did.
You think only whites can be racist?
What you do right now is closing your eyes and blaming whites for your misery.
That's what I would call racist.

Look at all the african states with their black presidents. You live in poverty so they can leach off from you. There are literally warmoner with kidsarmies. Don't tell me we forced you to do this.

Last but not least, you live in norway now. One of the richest countries in europe and now you are on your own good to become a member of this society and do your part or sitting there demanding for shit your own men did to your forefathers.

>inb4 you're a nazi mimimi

This is absurd. I just want your women.

Let's say we did help. How long before their like
>Now we are the strong ones
And do to us what we did to you.

Race/skin colour aside, humans will always fuck over other humans.

White people don't like you, and they shouldn't be forced to like you, simple as that.

If it really is a new world then we don't owe you, you don't owe us, and from where white people stand, you ruin otherwise good places to live.

So yes, enjoy the shit world that your shitty culture brings. If it really is white people's fault that your behavior is so bad, then when they take you and give you welfare and a "good life," you (blacks) would behave. But you don't.

>you
stop misappropriating deeds. blacks enslaved other blacks after conquering them, and then sold them to jews as cattle. jews, being the mercantile middlemen then sold these slaves to ultra rich americans for 10 times the price.

if you're going to whine and blame others, blame your ancestors for being greedy pigs and betraying you, selling you to jews or muslims for shiny beads.

lmao you wanna see racist
lets see how brown/black people are treated when the whites are extinct and asians rule the world
they think they are unlucky to be under the rule of white governments.
they have no idea how lucky they actually are.

It's true though. Africans are the fastest rising population. And your cuck nations are just gonna pour money in to help us make babies. It's not gonna stop, the white race is in way too deep this time around.

Either you help, or we're gonna take over the world, by literally overpopulating the rest.

>thinking that genes effect behavior

That's racist.

Whites are the least racist people in the world.

I could take the philosophical angle to answer this question and say that it isn't racism you perceive, but realism. And that unfortunately realism sometimes present us with facts that society tries to hide or suppress.

But I'm not in a very good mood, so tough love it is.

Whites are burdened with knowledge that we are a superior race and that we (and some Asians) excel at building prosperous, modern societies/nations which, unless we go full on wall-building isolationist means we'll inevitably have to share these white-built societies with inferior brown/black people. Which wouldn't be so bad if those brown/black people understood their place and tried to contribute to society instead of destroy it. (see Ferguson, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, Paris, Nice, Brussels, Cologne, Rouen, etc.)

Imagine a world with ONLY white people --
If you're honest with yourself, you'll admit that it would be damn near utopia.
Now imagine a world with NO white people --
Dystopian, post-apocalyptic hellscape -- basically Zimbabwe: The Planet.

No, no. No weapons in the country allowed.

Do you believe everything you see Norge bro? Whites are actually the least racist race, we are just one of the most successful and they use the "race card" to extort wealth from us

That's why we must build the wall.

Everyone is racist
Asians and Arabs are WAY more racist than white people btw

Idk maybe because we've been getting called racist since birth?

So, how would that help look like you are talking about?

>imagine a world with NO white people
Truly a paradise of diversity.

I don't understand what you're saying

yes it's called intelligence

africa used to have decent infrastructure and economies. then blacks chased whites away, and within several years entire continent burned to the ground, as buildings got burned or toppled and everything went to shit.

hell, detroit, the experiment of "what will blacks do if they're given their own city" failed miserably. the moment blacks take over, everything goes to shit because most of them only want to be served, and not do anything to help make their place better.

the few who have their own ambitions and actual integrity are suppressed, called oreos, uncle toms or other insulting terms that liken being a decent human being to the nebulous "evil whitey", so that the entire population can suffer from a huge victim complex and never try to excel.

you don't want your own place to live by yourself. you want to be supported by welfare-producing slaves and live like a millionaire. you're a leech.