FINNISH REFUGEE HOMES

This is how Syrian Abdullah/Musulmans live near-by to my city.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IT, Finland has almost 7000 homeless people, yet these Syrian COCKROACHES get to live in fucking mansions with huge outdoors. LIVING LIKE KINGS on our welfare system, leeching off the life-essence of hard-working, white nation

It made me genuinely angry to see that they live in fucking mansions rather than some camp-setting with UN food rations etc.

UNBELIEVEABLE, this place is like 10km from here and I live in a fucking shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

vanhemmat.com/keskustelu/viewtopic.php?p=53954&sid=dcd857c84eb0e295c6bec4542f88f7fc
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE
hs.fi/kotimaa/a1464576253869
yle.fi/uutiset/turvapaikanhakijoiden_bussia_heitettiin_ilotulitteilla_sprn_tyontekijaa_kivilla/8331041
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/01/22/Many-Iraqis-abandon-Finnish-asylum-process-to-return-home-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=tJTv6LyzbzM
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/733384/Asunnottomien maara on laskussa Suomessa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article131805630/Das-Getto-im-zweitreichsten-Landkreis-Deutschlands.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it isn't even a castel im disgusted by your racist shit country

do something productive once in a while and go over them and torch them

Same thing here family.

Homeless all over the damn place sleeping on the middle of the sidewalk, then bring in 25,000 of them (just to start) But them in hotels. Payed meals, while they waited for their free apartment of 3 story townhouse

Well you know what to do OP

and don't say stupid racist shit like our country dont have enogh castels
build some for this poor people you lazy shit

Well, if it bothers you, you should do something about it finbro.
Get some of your friends and burn the place down to start with.

They suffered so much, went through unspeakable horrors and are now traumatized. I think they deserve a bit of comfort.

Its still in Finland so meh

Kill yourself, jealous faggot.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Torch their homes. But you're probably too much of a pussy to do it

>I live in a fucking shithole

You still have a shithole? Stop being so fucking racist and selfish and give your shithole to refugees.

We're just good people

How are you liking your new home, ahmed?

It look very burnable.

So, I suppose you might have some balls. Just use them.

No they do not you fucktard, stop spreading misinformation.

>do something productive once in a while and go over them and torch them
fingols are too cucked to do such things.
nobody ever does anything good here.
only whine and cry how things are bad.

>White nation

>Finns
>White
Sure thing Genghis

>homeless people
>In a country with 5.4 million people
You deserve this Funlan

75% of them think ISIS is a positive force for the middle east.

And you would do that? Risk jail time to destroy their homes and get potrayed as a evil nazi in the state media? We shouldn't descend to their level.

Well they could hardly make the place any worse.

Yes they do cuck

vanhemmat.com/keskustelu/viewtopic.php?p=53954&sid=dcd857c84eb0e295c6bec4542f88f7fc

Porin Söörmarkun yks. ryhmäkoti

there are probably 100 syrians living in this mansion

>almost 7000 homeless people

remember 5% are enogh for bombing attacks

>these are mansions in finland

Oh poor you haha the literally shit out houses like this in america

Some additional facts:

>Refugees are leaving Finland by the thousands

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE

>Finland closes over 40 refugee centers in addition to 35 closed in march

hs.fi/kotimaa/a1464576253869

>Asylum seekers bus was assaulted with fireworks and rocks

yle.fi/uutiset/turvapaikanhakijoiden_bussia_heitettiin_ilotulitteilla_sprn_tyontekijaa_kivilla/8331041

>Iraqi migrants abandon asylum process to go back home due to the "hostile atmosphere"

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/01/22/Many-Iraqis-abandon-Finnish-asylum-process-to-return-home-.html

There's pretty much no doubt at this point that this is going to end in civil war. European politicians are just going to keep pushing this and eventually it will become untenable and the whole system will collapse.

OP is an autist, don't listen to him, those are middle class apartments at most. Though the difference between our housing and your housing is, that our houses aren't built 100% from plywood like over there

>>Iraqi migrants abandon asylum process to go back home due to the "hostile atmosphere"
sounds like a good reason to continue being racist shitlord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
>Hitler decreed in November 1942 that "from now on Finland and the Finnish people be treated and designated as a Nordic state and a Nordic people", which he considered one of the highest compliments that the Nazi government could bestow upon another country

Even Hitler agreed that Finland is Nordic, Aryan nation.

We are extremely white, aryan people

Here's a video of the Finnish police pacifying immigrants: youtube.com/watch?v=tJTv6LyzbzM

>One of the refugees yells "his phone and stuff are gonna break !!"
>Police answers "I don't care"
>Those comfy sounds of the taser going off

Is 7,000 homeless people in a population of 5.4 million that bad? Have you considered many or most of them are probably drug addicts and ex-convicts?

I mean you have the garbage save on your pc. You shouldn't really be upset if your gov wanted actual productive human beings. You never really thought of the homeless before.

FINLAND IS WHIIIIIITE

>We are extremely white, aryan mongols

>those are middle class apartments at most

That's what I would suggest. Burn the fuckers down in the middle of the night. Get a team of guys, 1 for each door. Start the fires on all sides and the roof. Immediately nail shut all the doors. Sit back and listen to the mudshits scream

how can one be homeless in Finland? won't he freeze or something like that?

NYC has more homeless people than your entire country?

Wew

>live in a first world country
>have free education and free govt bucks
>have green space and lots of water
>still manages to have 7000 homeless.
fucking idiots, you have all the tools you need yet you still complain about a few refugees.

You hang around in subways, metros and places that keep open all day like some McDonalds or other shit. it's possible, take a shitty 3 eur bussride to another town and same thing next night that lasts 7-8 hours and sleep there

it would be terrible if something would happen to this building
imagine, someone sneaking up to it from the woods behind and throwing a molotov in the middle of the night

>Have you considered many or most of them are probably drug addicts and ex-convicts?

They are.
They are still Finns however and they should be housed before we help any non-finns.

5400 of the 7000 are living with friends or relatives according to government statistics.

Source: ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/733384/Asunnottomien maara on laskussa Suomessa

>implying 10-15 """refugees""" don't live in one of those houses

>deserve

Fuck those leeches. earn your keep.

> live in fucking mansions with huge outdoors

?? They look like normal houses to me, not mansions, still nicer than what refugees should be getting for free though, it's like your government cares more for foreigners more than it's own poor people.

Winter kills some people every year, but homeless people do find their places.

This picture makes normies very very very angry. I saw it posted on instagram before and the entire comment section was filled with like 2000 comments of hate by normies. Mostly cucks and queens that think minority = black and black only with an occasional Roach or Brazilian who claims they're white.

Why so angry? Isn´t it punishment enough to live in Finland?

Burn them down.

Really fucking simple and you would never be caught.

Who do you think the refugees are running from ?

The white supremacist cisheteronormative patriarchy.

Hard work and responsibility

Their own inability to form non-savage societies.

they aren't running from anyone, why do you think they ended up in Finland instead of a country that is actually close to Syria? They traveled those huge distances because they know these European governments are giving out tons of free shit for anyone who claims to be a refugee.

They are mansions by European standards.

I thought a bunch of them bitched that winters there were inhospitable and were going to leave?

firebomb them for spurdo

ugly vcunt

They traveled huge distances because their country doesn't exist and are tired of living in a shithole run by extremists.

they run from the war in Morocco
wait their isn't a war?
what are they running from?

>are tired of living in a shithole run by extremists

If that were true, so many wouldn't have gone to Sweden. HEYOOOOO...

Even here, that's considered a pretty small house, and I live in third world

Make your Scandinavian brothers proud. You know what to do, spurdo.

>tired of living in a shithole

Seems to be a trait among all majority muslim nations.

Wonder why that is.

>SODASTA pakenevat ihmiset palaavat takaisin SOTA ALUEELLE koska turvallisessa paikassa on ihmisiä jotka kattoo niitä ilkeästi

Ei tämmöstä voi keksiä

77% of all rerfugies in germany don't have any documents.
estimations based on apierance and dialects say about 60% of all refugies aren't from warzones

>7000

That seems incredibly low.

BURN THEM

If I start putting an umlaut over all my letters can I be an honorary Finn?

burn it down with a molotov

if I were you I would. not even joking. no rest for the wicked

Yes

/thread

They just gave you the houses now remove them.

You can't pretend you're running from extremists while you're begging for mosquees everywhere...

if it makes you so mad, cuck, then uncuck yuour self and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. burn that mansion down. kill them roaches and rape there women. burn there children. WAKE UP WHITE MAN. ITS TIME TO FIGHT ISIS WITH ISIS. WHERE IS THE WHITE ISIS. WHEN DO WE FIGHT BACK. EVER?

Äwësӧmë!

You have to be careful with those umlauts straya, use too many and you might become German instead.

it upsets me so much. i live in a city with 10,000 homeless (about 1/20 of our population) and they pumped around 20,000 in on welfare and were given free housing. it actually disgusts me that they get to live like that.

yes you should, but you are a pussy cuck and cant, they know that, and thats why they are winning.

Dön't bë rïdïcülӧüs thät wӧ-

Arbeit macht frei

Here my Finnfriend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

honestly, torch them

you could do it yourself.
since your white and have morals, be nice about it. figure out how many shitskins live there. camp out with binos. wait until they all leave, then take a jerry can of petrol and torch it.

just do it.

no one gets hurt but it sends a message

We dont have ë

>Get a cheap plastic alarm clock
>Take out the hooter and wire it to a thin lighter spring
>Mix matches heads and powder in a small paper 'capsule'
>Insert the spring on the fuse.

Now just set the clock on the time and put it nex to the fuel of your choise.

didn't you guys invent Molotov cocktails? use em

Ẅhӱ nöt?

>Islamic people are demanding that they have places to pray.
Absurd

Its gay af

racist

yep, it seems like all these cucked governments care more about refugees than their own people, hell even in the US we have Somalians that get everything for free from the government while there are tons of homeless citizens out on the street, it's the insanity of the left.

Ï dön'ẗ sëë ẅḧӱ

Lӧvë ӱӧü, bäbë

>not posting a single source

Kill yourself fucking piece of shit

Video of German Asylbewerberheim. Media blames the operator. The operator paid cleaners but they stopped working because the inhabitants started behaving like pigs when they realised somebody else cleans up for them.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article131805630/Das-Getto-im-zweitreichsten-Landkreis-Deutschlands.html