You eat the fries first right Sup Forums?

You eat the fries first right Sup Forums?

At McDonalds?
I only eat the fries, its the only thing I like

Yes, because they become soft after a short amount of time. I also order fries without salt so that the burger restaurant has to give me fresh ones.

I dip my fries in ice cream sundae.

Hell no. I eat the burger first because it is the best tasting and the faster I eat it the less likely it becomes stolen.

Everybody knows you always eat your favorite first and save the less tasty morsels for last.

I only eat the burgers, usually just get water with it. Nothing else

This demented rddneck can't be >not dual-wielding the burger and fries simultaneously
NOT ONE OF US

burger first

I never eat at McDonald's because it boosts my libido for some reason and forces me to have sex or mast*rbate

>he doesn't put the fries in the burguer

This.

this

>I also order fries without salt so that the burger restaurant has to give me fresh ones.
That's a good trick. Fastfood places tend to salt their shit to oblivion too.

I dont eat manchildren's food

Anybody have that webm of the fat Richard Spencer eating his burger and milkshake like a madman?

I can no longer remember the last time I wasn't eating fries.

>the faster I eat it the less likely it becomes stolen
truly goblins

Jesus Christ

> the faster I eat it the less likely it becomes stolen.
I don't believe this but I act as if it was true. Sometimes people tell me than no one is going to steal my food when they see me eating fast.

Thanks bud

fucking hell, that's extreme

no, sometimes i don't even eat the fries

I attribute my eating fast to school lunch and wanting to eat quickly before it ended or people talked over my food or maybe cough near it.

and yet he has such confidence doing it

Oh another trick is to order something that's not commonly ordered so they don't just give you some sandwich that was there for 10mn because they prepare it in advance during rush hours.

Mordor orc/10

Trump likes fast food because he is afraid to be poisoned

Was he fasting or just on a diet before it?

By what?

>the faster I eat it the less likely it becomes stolen.

cynide

Do you think he and Melania ever have sex, or does he go to prostitutes all the time?

Why did he even get married, I don't even understand

And burgers and fries are safer?

>Yes, because they become soft after a short amount of time. I also order fries without salt so that the burger restaurant has to give me fresh ones.
you can just ask for them to make you fresh ones user

you aren't hacking the system or something by doing that

If he uses the White House chef, he can easily put in poison in the food. He knows the food will be eaten by Trump.

If he orders from a random McDonalds, it is hard. Fast food worker Tyrone only knows the food is for customer #2981

He bought himself a lifetime prostitute

I put the fries in the burger

if a white house chef could poison the president that easily then none of them would ever last the full 4 years

More interesting question is who fuck Melania while Trump fucks prostitutes

it actually is that easy, though few has access to the chef or the kitchen, there is strict vetting procedures the closer you get in contact with the president

Trudeau