Is settling for an Asian woman admitting defeat?

Is settling for an Asian woman admitting defeat?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
youtube.com/watch?v=DR4RcfDBHFs
twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/946906208350244870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES

It's victory.

If you're settling for the ugly daughters of fishmongers who desperately want a lifestyle upgrade and nothing else, yes
If you're marrying someone actually attractive and intelligent, then it would be even more difficult than usual, because those Asians generally do not date outside their own race

>the electronic fedora

Ah yes

not bad looking people. The vape is cringy tho.

true chads go for a black woman

>black girl with a asian chick at his side

>black girl
why do i type things...

all the black girls who go for white guys tend to be really cute and fun, just from my experience
not a black girl btw

t. Lashawnda

not if she's hot

not if you genuinely like the person.

legend

black girls in general are cute and fun

Absolutely, yes

>true chad go for aids
yuck

kek

No, take what you can get at this point tbqhwyf

Depends on the woman?

I unironically do not understand yellow ''fever'', never found asian women attractive

the true soyboy option is falling for Sup Forums propaganda telling you not to date a certain race

ama

Sure

I immediately thought about this pic when I saw op's
Like its drawn version but different clothes

I'm white (inb4 memes) and have never found white women attractive. People like different things and to other people it isn't understandable.

This desu
They are the only women with a sense of humour and actually mentally stable
Some of the kindest and lovely people to be around

Do you plan to go darker or lighter?

That fucking vape

Right wing women are ugly simple as

strong women only

The little girl is his daughter, right? Please tell me he didn't raise someone else's daughter.

what do family gatherings look like?

This, East Asian women are probably the least attractive on earth

jesus

el renacuajo...

do you identify as black or """bi-racial"""

>all the black girls who go for white guys tend to be really cute and fun

That's because black girls who are willing to date outside their race are usually from higher socioeconomic classes than their more insular counterparts and have more in common with "white culture" & thus they are perceived as more fun and are able to invest more money in their appearance.

Black and white.

Lighter
Pops left after I was born, so it's 100% black with the exception of my aunt and her Anglo BF and kid.

I wish I were whiter.

ITT white roasties mad that they're losing more men to Asian girls

And good luck on the baby lottery, you can end up with an Elliot if it's not a girl.

So your old man is an honorary black dude

>The little girl is his daughter, right? Please tell me he didn't raise someone else's daughter.

It is, they used to make those dumb ass couple videos on Youtube. His wife is actually pretty alright (not as FOB acting as you'd think).

kek, I wanted to make a joke about black dad missing, but noticed your mother is black

how did you fit in hs, and do you hang out with blacks or whites more?

Still looks okay.

It's true. desu most racism comes from years of unexamined classism.

I pity poor black women. I lust after bourgie black women.

>le hapas are unstable maymay
there is nothing to support this whatsoever

Because white women have so much trouble getting laid lol

no, its saving your house and money and protecting your kids from growing up with a single mom. asian waifu = stable marriage, used up white roastie = 70% chance of divorce

Here all the black women are super christians straight out of Africa who want a white husband badly

reddit.com/r/hapas/

My community was pretty diverse, I wanted to get a nice white girl but didn't want to ruin her family bloodline. The whites in my school considered my one of them as I look like pic related but the blacks gave me full access and let my even call them niggers.

Cultural differences must be a huge problem

hello eurasian tiger

Is this girl AMWF of WMAF hapa?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>this obscure forum is conclusive evidence that half-asian people are mentally ill
ok

I want to be defeated

56% memes must hit extra close to home for you

Yup, found the hapa

Aussie Cunt Asian Female
youtube.com/watch?v=DR4RcfDBHFs

I GOTTA GET BACK TO HOGWARTS

were there other mixed children? I wonder why Americans mix less than Brits, there are a lot of mixed British people

LOL

It hurts user.

Pops had 2 daughters and a son with a black and 1 full white kid. (He was an English immigrant)

>this is the kind person that calls you a non-white subhuman

>56% memes
more like 24% reality

>Dad also had two daughters and a son with a white kid

e'

>Macron
>Hates the French
>Told rioters to shut up and get a job
>Told Africa has civilisational problems and African women should have less children
>Told Moroccan immigrants to return to their country
>Established commission to investigate the Jews
twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/946906208350244870
>Not Based Jovian God who took the Bogpill
Stfu you race mixing cuck

non-white subhuman.

Yellow hands typed this post

this shit makes me feel physically ill

GOttdamn I hope my daughters look like that

>Here all the black women are super christians straight out of Africa who want a white husband badly

That's an interesting dynamic, we don't have that at all here in burgerland. Our immigrants haven't made an effort to integrate in probably 50 some odd years. At this point we basically have countries within the country.

it's not a meme.
everytimes i meet one of them, there were always of two types:
>depressive, sad, beta and feminine.
>psycho freak obsessed by violence and being a dick.
it happened to me everytimes i meet hapas.

Does Latin America have identity issues? It just barley hit me right now that there's an entire CONTINENT of mixed people below the US

P-pls stop

la creadurad...

You do realise that the bogdanoffs' granddad was a black man, right?

Are you really really new to this board?

(yes, they do)

A-user I...

Now I know why Americans on Sup Forums are so submissive and timid compared to Americans on Sup Forums, you are a bunch of mixed race, insecure fucks.

>" there's an entire CONTINENT of mixed people"
a lot of them are actually purebreed amerindian culturally hispanized or with distant spanish ancestors and a phenotype predominantly amerindian.
the mixed race feast happened mostly in Brazil.

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

el muestro de la noche...

>Does Latin America have identity issues? It just barley hit me right now that there's an entire CONTINENT of mixed people below the US

No, most latin american people have a stronger sense of identity than whites do. They have real cultures (not the consumerist meme shit we have) they can practice that give everyone a shared sense of "identity".

Ah yes, whites are known to be much less timid than brown people

*sobs*

White guys settle for an Asian girl when they want a white girlfriend but white women don't like them. These relationships are always artificial, political, and material, with the white guy almost always dating a poor immigrant who adheres to the traditional gender norms of whatever SEA country she comes from. These guys are invariably Asian fetishists and resentful of white women.

The alternative is a white guy who dates a woman who is Asian, like myself. I have an Asian girlfriend but I've dated white girls and a black girl in the past. She isn't a poor immigrant or a green card grabber, she's a middle class chick I met in college. I never sought out to specifically date an Asian girl, instead this relationship formed organically like my relationships with previous girlfriends who weren't Asian.

R A R E
A
R
E

Sup Forums is a Jew-free safe space. Please leave.

Most loving girl I ever dated was black/mixed. She was cute as fuck and nerdy without being autistic

Her family on the other hand....

This is correct

>muh safe space

explain this picture takashi

If it's an jungle asian then yes.