The balkans hate each other the mo-

The balkans hate each other the mo-

We don't. Middle East and Balkan are way worse

Shut up, jap.
The Balkan is the most beautiful and peaceful place on Europe.
Go back to your war with chinks and other chinklooking chinks.

>The Balkan is the most beautiful and peaceful place on Europe
Heh thx for the info

Entire asia fucking hates you for being arrogant genocidal rats, from vietnam to korea. Also, your history is pathetic.

Calm down, Chang.

t. Chinese proxy
Although I really shouldn't be saying this as I am also a Chinese proxy, lol

His first point is true, Japan was very cruel and mean to East Asia almost within living memory, and many are still angry that there hasn't been heartfelt apology like Germany did after the war. His second sentence is just really sad, Japan has a lot of history that is intertwined with China for long time ^-^

China and Japan find friendship in hating on South Korea

Untrue.
South Korea-China approval rates of each other are higher than any other combination between the three.

>Japan has a lot of history that is intertwined with China for long time
>intertwined
You mean in the form of stealing chinese culture because island gook culture is worthless?

ching chong ping pong

Is this the japanese language because 60%+ of jap words are chinese?

We don't hate China
We hate the communist party of China

I am the only one in this thread that don't use any proxies
Interesting...

Why aren't you working yourself to death Totoshi?

I hope Koreas and Taiwan never reunificates, otherwise there'd be too few countries in the East Asia proper.

Alexander the Great is Greek.

How come? He was blue-eyed blonde-haired nordic and Greeks are anything but that, swarthy muddy shitskins.

It's more likely he was a Slav Macedonian due to that.

Macedonia is in Greece, FYROM is not Macedonia.

"FYROM" literally implies it is Macedonia tho.

Look up meaning of that shortcurt my dude.

Alexander was a Macedonian, not Greek. Greeks are shitskins and he was blonde. So more like the Macedonian Slavs.

Do Asians really hate each other? At least in Far East Asia it looks like Japanese hardly ever mention anyone but the Chinese. Korea have a hardcore tsundere crush on Japan. China is just a greedy, no manners bully who love K-pop and stealing Japanese IP. Nobody really talks about SEA countries. India is just a mythical jungle book land.

Man I don't know how much balkan people hate eachother or not, but that macedonia/greece name dispute might be the single most senseless discussion I've heard about in my life

>It's more likely he was a Slav Macedonian due to that.
>Slav
>what is history
>what is wikipedia

all of those ""countries"" belong to china

The Balkans are currently killing each other. Asians are just grandstanding, despite ongoing American attempts to divide and conquer.

I am Chinese and I am fine with this.

Nobody really says that