/CHI/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bOZ1eZKCTok
youtu.be/QLb3RS77QJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha loser

Kill yourself disgusting trash

rude posters aren't allowed here i'm gonna have to ask you to leave

Once again you come to this board disgracing the Chicanos name. If you're that unhappy you need to find a solution to your miserable life and stop spamming up the board with your retarded threads attempting to get titty from user.

i'm gonna continue posting it everyday until you like it

You're only wasting your time on earth haha

Why do Chicanos have such s natural inclination towards negative violent behavior

youtu.be/bOZ1eZKCTok

youtu.be/QLb3RS77QJM

For the /CHI/ posters

yeah i know

aztec blood

CHI
Man was I tired when I got up, was just laying about sluggishly for an hour or two. Then I sharpened up, made breakfast and then layed about non-sluggishly before sitting down infront of the computer.

sounds like my everyday routine

Get a hammock, my dude. I installed one in my room and it's made lazing about so much better. I get even less shit done now.

whats so good about it?

It's just the comfiest shit. I usually can't sleep on my back when I'm lying in bed, but I can do it on a hammock, no problem. The rocking is also nice. Ideal for reading to.

i would probably get one if i could to try it out

I don't think there is a place where I could set it up without taking up all the space in the room, support for it would also be kind of tricky. Couch/bed works just fine for me. Though hammocks do seem comfy.

Anyone else having trouble posting recently? Unless I use 4chanX, I get a connection error every time I submit a post even though my internet is perfect

no, but i have been getting a weird message on my captcha for some reason

got a new flag
I also picked up Pokemon Omega Ruby the other day. It's fun.
So how's life OP?

do you collect flags?
>So how's life OP?
the same

Looks good.

Quote of the day:
The Jew remains a Jew but without a corrupt, inept, and decadent ruling establishment, he has nowhere to peddle his goods. A healthy state will expel—or kill—the Jew; a decadent one will take him to its bosom. The Jew corrupts the nation. He buys his way into opinion-forming and taste-making media, feeds the gullible masses his poisonous, liberal garbage; this in turn gets sounded back onto gutless opportunistic politicians in the “democratic process”; finally the very fabric of the nation is a tangle of perverted legislated Talmudic euphemisms. This is how an originally Puritan state becomes Sodom inside fifty years.

Not particularly, I'm simply a heritagefag.
I was thinking of getting a cross of burgandy flag next but I'm running out of room. I also have a cross of st james that's collecting dust. I might put it up one day
Agreed. Antisemitism has never been the forefront of my personal ideology, but I'm not fan of Jews either. They collaborated with the Muslims and they continue to attack Spanish culture today.
It's no coincidence Spain had a golden age when the empire was free of Jews.
Also aren't you the Codreanu leaf who was planning to get married? How did that turn out?

it no longer has an effect you've become one of them just accept defeat

No that's another one.

>"Once you have geared yourself up to think in purely revolutionary terms, things don’t seem so one-way anymore. If you view yourself as among the last of a dying breed and then proceed to act accordingly, then that’s exactly what you’ve become! If you view the fact that you’re broke on account of having “little or no faith in capitalism”, and yet believe that it is worth infinitely more to be a noble revolutionary being than to exist as a “consumer”, then that is your sterling badge of honor.

If you seek to defend a capitalist system and still find yourself broke and struggling, that is the mark of a fool. If you seek to take refuge from an encroaching System, then you are like a fox on the run. If you are determined instead to place the System under siege, then you have become truly revolutionary."

>all of the leafs who frequent this general loathe jews
lol

it's just one user who's been doing it for a while now but over times he's become everything he hates

bump