Olympics
twitter.com/Reuters/status/761967412120055812

THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED

Oh shit.

Don't jump into conclusions

Ah fuck it it's islam

>it was an antibomb

We need more bomb control

They labelled the Iranian who killed a bunch of Germans a "right wing aryan hitler fan who hated Arabs" so I guess they will label this an "antibomb"

i dont get it

A PERFECT REDPILL

It's payback for all those colonies
And Western imperialism

Brazil now gets to pay for all of these
I mean there cannot possibly be any other motive

KEK SNORTS CRACK

>controlled detonation of unattended bag

ffs

>so I guess they will label this an "antibomb"
You do understand that they don't do these controlled explosions just to fuck around right?
If they had to do a controlled explosion it means they found a bomb and had to detonate it.

Downplaying Nice as a "deadly truck crash" instead of the obvious.

>deadly truck crash

As opposed to calling it what it so blatantly was, a terrorist attack.

>they're trying to kill vroome
>they dont know you cant kill a skellington

kek

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen

kek intensifies

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I already ended the discussion, you're talking to yourself now, but maybe that's your thing, because you're autistic? I don't know and quite frankly I don't care. Maybe you'll get the point eventually in a few years time, for autistic people it takes time I understand to get the point and bear in mind you're one of the lucky ones, some autists never actually get the point, which may be your case, I hope not, because I really want from you to get the point, but I doubt you will, because your autism is severe by the looks of it.