Is he truly a Trump shill?

Julian Assange was on the news recently for hacking DNC emails. When he was on Bill Maher's show, he said he's trying to hack into Trump's tax returns. Wikileaks then released a statement saying that it wasn't true. Why aren't they trying to hack Trump but hack Hillary instead? Does Wikileaks support Trump and is Assange a shill for Trump?

I don't think wikileaks gives a fuck who's side you are on politically. If there's dirt on you, they're going to try to dig.

Without a doubt

he probably doesn't like Trump all the much but respects his bravado and he hates Hillary Clinton with a fiery passion

>russia is behind the hack
Lol

Russians got Clinton to OK the sale of uranium to them. They don't care if she's in charge or not

because one thing is far far more important then the other.

Clintons entire Middle East fuckery was all to screw Russia and weaken their position internationally

It's literally why we're still in Syria

No, I suspect he's working for Hillary desu

I guess he is just the one who is saying right things. Are you Americans braindead so much? Do you really belive your Clinton-bitch is a saint?

Trump is no better, but he is lesser evil for the outer world.

Wikileaks doesn't "hack". They rely on people giving them documents. The DNC is a huge organization with a couple of people who don't like it's shady dealings, hence they sent wikileaks the dirt they dug up. Trumps campaign is a smaller organization with loyal followers. There will be no leaks from there.

So did Assange give Russia the okay to kill Snowden?

Hillary is a war criminal
Trump hasnt had the chance yet
Its simple

>implying the dirt on Trump is worth more than Hillary's dirt

I bet Trump tax evaded but who gives a shit. Hillary is rigging shit and has about 40 years worth political mishaps.

That's what good journalism is all about, btw.

Maher was being more dick-like than usual and Assange just wanted him to shut the fuck up with all his whining. Assange made Maher look like the fool and asshole even more than he normally is, especially for doing something as moronic as burning $1 million to make a political point nobody even cared about.

Yeah, Trump backed and helped develop Wikileaks ten years ago because he knew this day would come. Assange is definitely a plant.

>Yeah, Trump backed and helped develop Wikileaks ten years ago because he knew this day would come. Assange is definitely a plant.

I'm going to need a citation from that.

Gonna have to agree he made Maher look like a dick, especially with him whining about tax returns, made him sound like a birther so in my mind he's a goddamned hypocrite

I love Assange.

I agree completely. We have drifted so yellow from actual journalism that when the masses see true journalism they deride it as character assassination and evil.

That's because it doesn't back slap their narrative, but both sides are guilty of this

Why can't simple people understand that they must distrust everybody who holds some form of power, no matter their ideology?

And, yes, as far as Assange becomes influential, this goes also for him. We need more distrust, distrust breeds vigilance and without vigilance... well, you know.

He's not a shill nor a Trump supporter. Has Trump used business to his advantage and made some shady deals? Probably, but nothing worse than you'd expect from any businessman at the top of his game.

Assange, like many other people that understand politics despises the Clinton's and their geopolitical strategies.

I think like many other people in this election, it's not they support Trump, just that they despise Clinton more so anyway he can damage the campaign and he will

Absolutely they are.
Because simple people think that if the people in power have ideologies similar to theirs that those powerful people will never hurt them. Because they're simple, they don't think too far ahead.

>Is OP a Hillshill?

Why yes ofcourse!

His goal is to bring down people with power. Hillary has a lot of political power, whereas Trump only has money.

Because it's not about the election
it's because Hillary is neck deep in her own slime

Julian Assange want to stop WW3

They are making the case to go to war with Russia daily. The Clinton campaign already stated first order of business is remove Assad. There is the real war threat and it has high possibility to go nuclear.

Hillary's material is wikileaks worthy because it happened in the US government and her position there directly relates to that. Wikileaks is about showing corruption from governments and heads of states and the lies and cover ups, not some Presidential candidate's tax returns, which would be sort of crossing a line. Hillary would cross that line if it was her decision, we can be happy that people like Snowden and Assange, even if they seem like cucks in their political views at time, actually live by their principles and wouldn't betray them just to get political points, unlike Shillarysteingoldmansachs Rodham Clinton

I guarantee there's plenty of dirt on the RNC and Trump, but they aren't getting/releasing it. It's pretty obvious why.

Don't even try and tell me they couldn't find RNC e-mails about trying to stop Trump that would make the DNC emails about Bernie look mild by comparison.

>1 post OP

Sage

As long as he's releasing incriminating information about the GOP he's a world treasure.

As soon as he releases information showing that that the Democratic party is the same or worse he's a scoundrel.

Wikileaks don't hack you stupid mong. They just release classified/hidden material while protecting the anonymity of the sources.

Knowing Assange he'll wait til just before the election to release RNC info, just to throw a curveball into the mix.

>Is he truly a Trump shill?
If he were an American, he would probably be a butt hurt bernout, most likely.

>he probably doesn't like Trump all the much but respects his bravado and he hates Hillary Clinton with a fiery passion

You don't know Assange very well. He would not be the type to even silently support Trump. He likely doesn't hate either of them with a fiery passion, he's extremely mild mannered. To say he "respects Trump's bravado" is pretty silly, considering his entire life is devoted to exposing frauds like him.

I don't think he likes Trump either, but I think he knows that Trump would be less dangerous to the world than Hillary.

Assange and Snowden are both shills For The People.

What they do is for the people.

When you read page after page of leaked documents on just one person alone. You tend to get angry really quickly. I bet Julian Assage knows more shit about Hillary then any of use really knows. And, if he hates Hillary Clinton that much. You know she is evil.

He's unbiased and uncomprimising just like all white Australians.