Wikileaks claims they are not working on hacking Trumps Tax returns

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/761937233356128256

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-EJAIXdGp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and? Anybody with more than 1 brain cell knows that wikileaks doesnt "hack" anything, they are just a site for whistleblowers to dump their documents on

Is wikileaks the most redpilled news organization?

Wiki leaks confirmed shill machine for trumpers

>red-pilled
>attemping to retard the candidacy of the most red-pilled candidate in the race

wew lad

Watching assange blow bill mayer out of the water last night was great fun.

>"D-dont you know y-your sabatoging the only p-person who can stand up to Hitle- I mean Trump?!" *smug*

What's this obsession with tax returns? They did it with Romney too. Are they a meme or can there be anything wrong in tax returns?

i love how people are going to use this to assert wikileaks is sympathetic to trump without understanding that wikileaks doesn't hack anybody

They just want to show how much money Trump has so they can try and say how different he is from the average american and doesnt really care about them or understand their problems

He barely had a rebuttal to that and just said "yeah Trump is bad too like Hillary!" Assange did a terrible job.

sauce or link pls

>.50 cents has been deposited into your account

>wikileaks
>news organization

kek. He literally brags about how he's a billionaire and lives in a marble palace everyday

>be Wikileaks
>have the most damaging leak of the Hillary campaign
>know this will make Trump president
>remain friendly with Trump
>....
>profit

People actually thought Assange was serious when he said that? Do burgers have no sense of humour or something?

His rebuttle wasnt great, but when bill questioned the authenticity of the emails he blew him out with facts. Bill is a fucking retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-EJAIXdGp8

Why the fuck would they waste their time? How many fucking times does the fucking guy have to say he's going to release them when the audits finished??? He's already said it like 100000000000000000000000 times. Blame the slow ass fuck IRS for that shit, not him

The way the audience was mindlessly clapping when he said it is telling.

They're not a news organization, but yes, they're pretty redpilled.

Snowden is working on a pardon and wants WikiLeaks to "moderate" the material that they make public, which is called censorship.

Snowden is essentially a cuck traitor even though I believe his leaks were of great importance.

JA trapped him with that million dollar question....you giving a million to Hillary....FUCK NO....that hits these leftys right in the subconscious

thanks

Fuck that host is an actual asshat

>Fuck that host is an actual asshat

Bill Maher is a Jew. You figure it out.

When trump joked about russia releasing the rest of hillarys emails every "news" channel and website had "TRUMP ORDERS RUSSIANS TO HACK HILLARY", and 99% of the readers didn't take the 5 seconds to fact check it

Liberals are so buttraged at anyone who actually pays taxes they think showing how many tens of millions of dollars they give the government each year to pay for nigger welfare programs can be spun into a bad thing.

Notice not a single one of them are demanding disclosure of the business records from the Clinton Foundation. If tax returns were such a big deal to the liberal they'd insist that IRS documents be public documents... but they won't.

The Jew consider the goy cattle because the majority of them are cattle. They do not even possess the ability to think. They are livestock. They simply consume and obey whatever a Jewish comedian tells them.

Even the most "redpilled" here are shuffling among the herd as it is pushed towards the slaughter house. All they've gained is the knowledge they're about to die... but can do nothing to escape.

This. Hopefully there's an uprising when Trump gets the election stolen from him because he's convinced a bunch of disenfranchised red necks America no longer cares about them

HOLY FUCK! Called Bill out right there for donating to hillary!!! Fucking BOSS!

>news organization

>When he calls out Maher for his huge donations

Did you like it when he said he gave $1 million to Hillary and he spun it into "no, I gave Obama a million, I don't have enough money to give everyone a million"

BULLSHIT

trump should leak his own tax return so it shows there's nothing extraordinary in them

FUCKING TROLLED

Wikileaks just accepts files from whistleblowers you spastic.

theres no reason to. thats what bill maher and ever fuck up liberal doesnt understand. he hasnt done anything wrong. hillary HAS. people just want to shift the focus cause they know theyre rooting for satan. theyre rooting for the person who will cater to them and their agendas and not worried about the country at all.

Funny how liberals like Maher were praising WikiLeaks when they were releasing military footage proving that Drone Strikes were killing innocent people. They wanted WikiLeaks to fucking release everything they had and didn't give a shit about whether it endangered the safety of our military.

Now that WikiLeaks are releasing dirt on their mistress Hillary, Liberals are going "Jeez WikiLeaks staaahp you're endangering national security!!". Fucking hypocrites.

That and combine with the fact that WikiLeaks has been around for 10 fucking years and idiots still don't realize that they don't literally hack anyone, they just publish secret documents that other people stole.

Not really. They just out corruption everywhere they find it. We're just lucky that this year the Democrats have plenty to be outed.

Is this Assange telling (((Bill Maher))) to fuck himself?

It ends with a presidential pardon from Trump and, if Assange wants it - remember, he's wanted in multiple countries, not just the US and Sweden - asylum in the US.

Bill Maher is a fucking asshole.

Yeah that killed me. Such a low bar for humanity to hurdle, literally just watch the 10 second clip of him saying it, and the media smear becomes obvious. But, hardly anyone did, and no one questioned why the news channels weren't playing the clip in question.

Assange is turning into the USA's Emmanuel Goldstein.

Get out huma

I would still totally fuck her.

I think if that candidate did something illegal then it is the duty of those who are further redpilled to expose that false redpill. red pill=truth

not bs politcs games. Follow the law and the constitution and that is your foundation of the redpill

stay butthurt

> Anybody with more than 1 brain cell knows that wikileaks doesnt "hack" anything,

There was a good article on Wikileaks a while back by a writer who spent months trying to write a book with Assange (before he got stuck in the embassy).

One of the things he observed is that behind the scenes Wikileaks actually does do a lot of the hacking themselves. Not too surprising considering Assange was reportedly hacking into the Pentagon and NASA back when he was a teenager. He might have lifted the DNC emails himself.

except he said "fuck no" in regards to donating to hillary... what's your point sports fan?

I am glad some ideals of this country still stand, thank you for the hope, user.

It was disgusting

>US president tells Russia what to do.
I can spin it just as hard.

Thanks for the kind words mate.

Obviously, that would be a needless breach of someone's private info.

Trump is very vulnerable fighting this battle against corruption. They would try to take any little thing and blow it out of proportion.

Julian understands Trump has enough vitriol being sprayed in his direction. Most of it unwarranted.

So was assange joking when he said that there was someone name william mahr that donated money to hillary? I guess if it was a joke it went over my head

He was smiling/half chuckling as he was saying it, so I think there was an aire of truth to it, like he was waiting to see what Bill would say

This

The blustering attempts from Maher to deflect criticism onto Trump and Pavlovian claps from the audience when Assange said anything that sounded like "Trump=BAD" was all out cringey.