Why india like cow more than man?

Why india like cow more than man?

Cows don't shit on the streets.

Cows are more worth than muslims in any part of the globe.

They do though.

Hindus in india hate muslims. I know people who would refuse to rent out homes to muslims.

cow poo is not dangerous

Maybe I should live in India if Refugees come here

Cows are light years more useful then Muslims

>implying cows are not superior to mussies

It's not all Indians you racist. Most Indians are peaceful. Only a very, very small minority are bad people you Hinduphobe. How can you act like this in 2016? #NotAllHindus #TheyHinduNuffin

Buddhism is a religion of peace.

What about Hinduism, the majority religion of India?

I thought Hinduism was Chinese.

So a muslim in India can't eat pork or beef. Religion deciding what food you can and cannot eat is something ive always thought was ridiculously absurd

Why do white people have to be cucks who don't stand up for themselves? I'd rather be an Indian in India. They might be poor and live in dirty surroundings, but I bet they're happier than us.

Almost like they're man-made.

>#TheyHinduNuffin

sehr gut!

>mudshits will kill you for eating pork
>poos will kill you for eating beef
What a horrible country

Well she did have beef with them.

I dunno, but I live in a country with thousands of hindus and few examples of them pushing their beliefs on others. Muslims on the other hand do it all the fucking time.

I recall an Indian co-worker saying something about certain cities (I think Mumbai was one of them) not allowing beef, you can get it in parts of India but some cities have it banned.

>whites shit themselves at some people eating dog
>whites eat beef everyday yet pretend its okay

whites are such hypocrites

>Muslim
>human
>dutch
>human

Fin you can't shit on their life like that bro

good luck with that, there are 130 million Muslims in India

They hindu nuffin

Probably one of the only positive things about living in India is that you can beat the shit out of a Mudshit, and the crowd will cheer you on.

Cows ain't loyal, and exhibit no hint of social intelligence.

Dogs can effectively examine your fucking face to communicate with you.
A doge will know if you're looking at something and where. A doge will understand when you point at something. Doges look at human faces for hints.

Dogs are the greatest animal second to humans. Therefore to eat doge is to flirt with cannibalism.

Cows on the other hand are clumsy, dumb, and useless. They are so useless they wouldn't be able to live in the wild by themselves for shit.
See, we made cows. We made them to be stupid and useless.

Of course, this subtlety, and empathy itself escapes rice monkeys like yourself, you ching chong king kong

I understand, you're intimidated by my flag, it reminds you of dental care.