Drumpft confirmed useful idiot for Russia

>In today’s New York Times, former Central Intelligence Agency director Mike Morell initiated a firestorm by strongly endorsing Hillary Clinton for president. His memorable op-ed didn’t simply back the Democrat, her own grave security lapses notwithstanding. Morell went further, tearing down her Republican opponent as “not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security… he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief.”

>Normally that would be sufficiently lethal coming from a former CIA director, but Morell kept going, castigating Donald Trump as a pawn of the Kremlin possessing overtly pro-Russian views. He minced no words: “In the intelligence business, we would say that Putin had recruited Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”

>Morell has chosen my second option for Trump, characterizing him as Putin’s man. The term “unwitting agent” is spy-speak for what Lenin (supposedly) famously termed a Useful Idiot, that is, someone who is duped into spouting propaganda that he may not fully understand. This is a harsh assessment but more charitable than the accusation that Trump’s is a witting agent of the Kremlin.

Well Drumpftlings, how do you feel about being useful idiots for Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DnwhiwwS1fw
youtube.com/watch?v=U4Cs5TEjxtk&index=65&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/04/02/donald-trump-defends-proposals-to-deconstruct-u-s-military-treaty-with-europe/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/07/donald-trump-doesnt-understand-the-value-of-u-s-bases-overseas/
nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#ComradeTrump

Most people on this site are oblivious to Russia, so I don't think they mind

Meanwhile you can get everything from Shillary if you pay her money.

Even if there were sourced and believable...
I want a qt3.14 Russian gf anyways...

Leaf

>Doesn't want to start WW3

>Donald Trump dangerous pro-Russian views

>Obama laughed in 2012: "The Cold War is over, Mitt"
>Now the Democrats are pretending to be tough on Russia

top kek

this makes them look soooooo bad

>Russia supports the candidate who doesn't want to shoot down Russian planes
Really makes ya stink

Call me up when Trump gives 20 percent of our uranium supply to Russia.

>In today’s New York Times
well shit

>new york times
>owned by carlos fucking slim

what a coincidence

>(((schindler)))

It's funny how y'all pick up on our diction and implement it so well, yet you're unable to actually make a useful meme, post, or image. That tells me, you niggers are slowly considering that red-colored pill.

Russia supports whoever will create the most instability in US politics, retarded Drumpftling

#ImWithMyComrade

>Russia likes Trump because he's unlikely to just go to all-out war with them
Yes we know, and this is a bad thing why? Russia are assholes. Doesn't mean a war against them would be in anyone's interests.

SAvaGE
>SAvaGE
SAvaGE
>SAvaGE

I thought Trump was going to start WWIII with Russia..

>strongly endorses hillary clinton
>any way credible in arguments against trump
Pick one

Id only trust someone against both trump and hillary. You cant trust someone who supports a corrupt lying establishment politician

Nobody wants to go to war with Russia. They just don't want to suck Russian balls either

He's also Hitler and pro Isreal.

>a Useful Idiot, that is, someone who is duped into spouting propaganda that he may not fully understand.

Hmm... Where do we see this... Every day....

Not that into american politics but,

>hillary got funds to rig nomination
>hillary has proven to have no love for democracy
>russians starts openly supporting trump pretending not to realize that americans will think that's a bad thing

If either of them works for russia it's probably not trump. Just saying.

Hows that 'Russian Reset' policy going for ya Democrats?

This is now a Yuri thread

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

He's a former CIA director, dipshit. Besides, even if you don't believe him, its common sense that a Trump presidency is a strategic advantage for russia

Funny cause it wasn't Trump that did this

youtube.com/watch?v=DnwhiwwS1fw

Now was it? Lol fucking white house on damage control up in this bitch.

>(((Schindler)))

yes goy, those Russian bigots are the enemy. why? because I told you so, silly goy

Like liberals give a fuck about Truth

youtube.com/watch?v=U4Cs5TEjxtk&index=65&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

>former CIA director
Exactly, how do you consider him credible, dipshit? He clearly has motivations to decredit trump

Wealth and the middle class being revitalized will create instability? Avoiding WW3 will create instability?

>its common sense that a Trump presidency is a strategic advantage for russia
Of course, because they dont want to go to fucking war with the US

>Putin's Russia
>dislikes Muslims and gays
>we are supposed to think of them a the enemy

Please explain

Putin doesn't dislike gays, he just doesn't think they should have gay marriage when civil partnerships exists, as a gay man I agree.

>Wealth and the middle class being revitalized will create instability

Massive tax cuts will raise national debt and repealing trade deals with weaken America economically.

>Avoiding WW3 will create instability?

Nobody is going to start WW3 you fucking brainless drumpftling

>He's a former CIA director
>a former corrupt goverment organization member endorses a corrupt politician
>credible
Insanity

So can anyone explain to me where this stupid sounding Drumpft nickname came from or how is it a thing?

Clinton absolutely does want to go to war with Russia, as do her backers. I don't think you understand how close they are to endgame.

The cold war is over, retard.

Russia is a second world shithole which is about to collapse in on itself. But it's also a bunch of assholes. We treat third world shitholes like NK or Iran with a modicum of respect and we don't suck their dicks on things. We are tough on them.

But we don't think they're the fucking number 1 threat in this world like what Mitt was making it out to be.

Trumpfags once again cannot understand subtlety and degrees.

Again, nobody wants to go to war with Russia, you idiotic parroting shitbrain. The thing is, they also don't want to lick Russian asshole. They want to isolate Russia to make sure it doesn't conquer any more foreign countries illegally. Drumpft didn't even know Russian troops are in ukraine

> Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Speculation doesn't trump facts. The Establishment is scared of Trump. They are scared their corruption will be exposed if he is elected

Ukraine diaspora detected.

Trump has massive popular support and arguably infinitely more implicit support amongst people who hate Hillary more than they hate Trump. A Trump victory causes some riots and dumb shit like post-Brexit but post-Hillary might actually be a complete meltdown.

>American spies think
>think

They're doing a shitty job then

Sup Forums were shills for Russia even before Trump was running for president.

I look forward to beer in plastic bottles

>Massive tax cuts will raise national debt and repealing trade deals with weaken America economically.

Those massive tax cuts will incentivize businesses to stay here/come back, and that will generate just as much tax revenue. Trump also wants to cut a ton of federal spending to diminish our debt. Those trade deals were drafted up by Chinese businessmen to put our industry at a disadvantage. Them existing is what has weakened our economy.

>Nobody is going to start WW3 you fucking brainless drumpftling

We're in the middle of another cold war right now you fucking leaf. We're weeks away from possibly seeing another Cuban missile crisis situation. Hillary wants to continue our aggression in the middle east against sovereign countries like Syria and against Russia's forces. She wants to continue to fund/arm """rebels""".

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw

>Central Intelligence Agency

The director of the organization that manipulates people and underhandedly tries to control foreign countries says Trump is a spy, I believe it.

You know he left his admin position in order to work in politics full time. He is gunning for a job from Hillary. Quid pro quo since Obama gave him the job he used to propagandize for DNC foreign policy

We root for people like Putin/Assad/Gaddafi because they fight against globalism.

Another shill thread.

A retired loser, no matter which agency he's worked at, with connections to Clinton Foundation, says something that goes right along the narrative they've been pushing since DNC got hacked.

Too many plebs that don't realize we already know who hacked DNC , Guccifer 2.0 , not Russians.

Trumpists on suicide watch

Spooky scary russia

They're not isolated you fucking idiot we pushed them into an alliance with China

That's a good thing retard, the only way to strengthen white nationalism and lock the northern hemisphere from subraces is by standing with Russia, just imagine the US and Russian military acting together.

Just put four ounces of antifreeze into a Canadian's drink because you posted.

> leafs confirmed worthless shitposters

nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html

Putin wants Russia to be our friend

Trump wants us to be Russia's friend.

This is the opposite of dangerous. You know how everybody was training to be nuked when we were bitter enemies with Russia? Why shouldn't we do the opposite of that?

Hillary Clinton commits treason by showing top secret documents to people without security clearance, with no problems.
>Trump is a Russian spy because he likes Putin!

Must be a headline from vox, our some equally garbage site. Nice cropping and no reference.

>thinking Putin trying to rebuild the Soviet empire means I must be Ukrainian

K

Remember when Obama said the "cold war was over and Russia is no longer an enemy" during the debates with Romney is 2012?

Guess that turned out to be a lie.

Nice shill post, mind telling us which shill you are?

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

>Implying Russia would have any chance against NATO and US.

>Russia
>alliance with China

Lmao no. They have no polticial, military, or economic alliance to speak of. They're actually being conned big time by China, because China is taking advantage of the sanctions, you dimshit

Can someone explain to me why, exactly, Kremlin ties would be a bad thig tantamount to a scandal? This is basically the same thing as saying, "Haha, look, he's friends with that pale kid!"

butthurt bernie bots still trying to use drumpf as an insult

get raped.

Drumpft wants to leave NATO and close military bases on foreign soil

Bullshit.

>$0.50 has been deducted from your account by Correct the Record.

So?

We don't hate Russia.

They keep trying to push this narrative, but I'm sorry, it isn't 1980 anymore.

the CIA is a cabal of criminal thugs who work for the interests of the globalist billionaire bankers--NOT for the average American citizen-- and we've needed to put them on a fucking leash for decades. Of course when JFK tried to make them accountable, he got assassinated by LOL I DUNNO SO MANY PEOPLE WANTED JFK DEAD :^)

I don't give a fuck what the CIA says. The CIA invented Al-Qaeda; the CIA invented ISIS. The CIA install ruthless dictators and criminal drug-running cartel kingpins. they don't spread freedom and democracy, they do whatever expands the influence and control of their banker bosses.

>why is having connections to America's enemies a bad thing

I refuse to believe someone could be this stupid, so I'll just assume you're baiting

Feels good. Time to purge the CIA of all Jewish traitors.

Still Russia would have no chance and an attempt would be suicide. 90% of Russian equipment is cold war shit that's not shown in the parades.

>russia
>americas enemy
Stupid dumb leaf-posting scum get out

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/04/02/donald-trump-defends-proposals-to-deconstruct-u-s-military-treaty-with-europe/

foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/07/donald-trump-doesnt-understand-the-value-of-u-s-bases-overseas/

Mike morell was a kike appointed by Obama for 1 year.

They only hate Trump because the CIA funded and armed ISIS and Trump wants to end their baby monster

>wahhh muh evil Russia

how ironic that the leftists hate Russia now that it isn't spreading communism and is no real threat to anyone

>lol no

>dimshit

Jesus christ I fucking hate Canadians....

Russia and China's relationship is ten times closer today then it was 4 years ago.

No one gives a fuck if you write it off as a chinese con job

>liberals are seriously trying to prove Trump is some sort of Russian Manchurian candidate
CTR get a new narrative, this one is just going to make you look ridiculous when Shillary tries and fails to push it at the debates, especially in light of how much whore-money she got for her foundation from them.

>Trump also wants to cut a ton of federal spending to diminish our debt

Source on this? From what I have seen, he has said that he doesn't want to touch entitlements (2.1 trillion dollars per year, the biggest drain on the budget by far) and he wants to increase the funding given to our military (currently 600 billion dollars per year. Keep in mind that the total yearly expenditures for the United States only come out to 3.8 trillion dollars and that the next largest expenses after entitlements and the military are interest on our national debt (229 billion per year) and veterans benefits (161 billion per year). He would have a difficult time cutting those without major negative repercussions.

So if around 3 trillion dollars of a 3.8 trillion dollar budget are pretty much set in stone, from where is Trump planning to make cuts?

Source on our budget: nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

Russia constantly tries to hack US govt. information, and they also undermine US foreign policy by aligning with hostile countries like Iran and Assad's Syria. That makes them an enemy, dunce

How glorious. I like to entertain myself by making up fake future news stories.

>President Trump at his press conference today has announced plans to begin joint military exercises with Russian forces in Turkey. According to President Trump 'this represents perhaps the largest step towards friendly relations with Russia since the Soviet Union collapsed. These joint exercises will prepare both of our forces for a mutual campaign against ISIS in Syria, in Iraq, in Libya, and wherever their black flag flies. We are going to deal with this global problem in a truly global partnership.' The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, said today in an interview with Russia Times 'I can't express how pleased I am to see the relations between the Russian Federation and the United States take this step forward towards truly positive relations. I feel it is time to put our mutual animosity behind us for good, and this will be a great way to start.' Democrat leaders in Congress oppose this move, with Harry Reid saying 'this is a dangerous precedent President Trump is setting. Friendly relations with a nation that abuses LGBT individuals and adherents of the Muslim religion are not what this country stands for.' However, the Republican supermajority in both the House and Senate are expected to side with President Trump on this issue.

>Schindler

Every
Fucking
Time

They hate Trump because they are neocons that want another war just like the war in Iraq

If you are old enough to remember Iraq and are dumb enough to fall for the kikes' "hurr Russia=le evil" meme you deserve to get your economy raped by another pointless war.

Idiot ukraine is part of russia and always was til americans intervened and sowed dissent

China basically extorts Russia out of economic necessity. It is nothing even approaching an alliance, you fucking waste of air. I'm done

We did it first, and we are still doing it.

You neglect to mention that.

Can you give sources which include more than conjecture, bias, and quotes taken out of conext?

>Russia constantly tries to hack US govt. information,

Everyone hacks everything from everyone else

>undermine US foreign policy

which in the middle east consists of the US overthrowing secular rulers so they can be replaced by ISIS

>Iran and Assad's Syria

see above

I for one welcome a Russian-American Union

>RAU Forces have just pushed the last of the muslim invaders out of Europe

Quit responding to me faggot

Wow
The up coming wikileaks are going to be awful . No wonder they are pushing this Russian narrative

more establishment attacks on trump, what else is new?

when the establishment is against someone he is the good guy by default.

Russian chicks are the worst gold digging whores I've ever met. Never again.

>Ukraine is part of Russia

No, its a sovereign country that is a former soviet state. There is a difference

you have no idea what "extortion" is do you, leaf?