How funny is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4
youtube.com/watch?v=x-xTttimcNk
jstor.org/stable/27856777?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THERE IS NO PAIN YOU ARE RECEDING

For our lobster frens

What's the problem here? Boiling animals alive and conscious is for savages. A quick stab to the brain before throwing them into the boiling water is the least you can do.

That's never been proven, also is right

On the subject there's been a lot of recent studies showing fish can feel pain

Cuz you are going to end up in a faggot country filled with a bunch of pussies who cannot even kill a fucking bug

It should be a recommendation not a fucking law.
Animal rights are cancer.

>russians are huma---

>killing animals in a more humane way is the same thing as forbidding killing animals entirely
please don't be like this. you russians are usually pretty cool and level headed posters, please stay that way.

Protecting animals is a crucial part of our European soul. I am not surprised that you don't understand that, Ivan.

How is stabbing a lobster through the head more pussy than throwing it into the pot?

t. Xiao Jienpeng

I don't like boiling lobsters because they release that ear shattering scream

>Lobsters are animals

>lobsters are not animals

giving animals rights is not like giving you the right to suck a dog's dick CANADA

Because caring about feelings of a cockroach makes you soft. Do not give too much shit (not even a single) about the thing you are about to eat.

If the choice is between being soft and between being pointlessly cruel to animals, I'll take soft.
It's not like we can't afford being soft.

found the Chinese proxy

>this is what happens when you genocide your intelligentsia

I know someone who worked in a kitchen and once he was traumatised. He saw a lobster hitting against the board it was tied to. (I'm pretty sure this happened before it was boiled.)

When you kill the lobsters they win

> pointlessly cruel
It's not like intentional torture of animals with the sophisticated neural system performed by psychos for fun. There is nothing cruel and pointless about it.
> It's not like we can't afford being soft.
the state of europe

dropping them into boiling water is literally the fastest way to assure that they die instantly

Are those the guys who call us third world?

It's certainly pointless. A knife to the brain just before cooking doesn't take anything away from the taste and isn't any effort.
We're not sure whether lobsters feel pain, and acting as if they do costs us little.

This
Also, the gulf of Maine research institute has said that lobsters do not feel pain in the same we we think of it.

Ok, I'm a bit confused here
youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4
youtube.com/watch?v=x-xTttimcNk

On topic, I'd fully support the Swiss on this one

>There is nothing cruel and pointless about it.
It literally and objectively is.
You're inflicting pain on an animal needlessly for no other reason than that you think giving a shit about it might harm your ego and make you less of a man.
You fucking barbarian.

UMA

>It literally and objectively is.
Define cruel, then

Link to study pls

Obviously lobsters are not mammals, but if we're going to treat animals like a food source we need to do it humanely. Halal/haram is barbaric and sub-human.

Cattle-prod through the brain, that's how we should do animals in, after giving them a decent enough life.

>Hitler protected animal rights more than Jews
always found this humorous

why? Nobody likes jews but everybody loves animals.

Jews exploit us like we exploit animals

Well, that's why nobody likes them

>it's okay to hurt animals
go fuck yourself

Crustaceans are the insects of the sea

jstor.org/stable/27856777?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Some, but not all neural features