>American cops

>join the police force
>sleep through training
>finally get a chance to kill a nigger
>excitedly magdump one-handed with complete abandon in the direction of your partner
>continue to shoot up the neighborhood as the perp drives off

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f61_1470441066
foxnews.com/us/2014/12/06/austin-cop-sure-shot-stopped-crazed-gunman.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/06/us/chicago-releases-video-from-police-officers-killing-of-18-year-old.html
youtu.be/0Cvy8JFmwjs?t=20s
youtu.be/xUtkEukIPQE?t=3m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=rol9rXNmTTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums will defend this.

that really made me think

Let those tax feeding pigs shoot each other...

WE REALLY NEED POLICE REFORM IN THIS COUNTRY
Too many officers are undisciplined and not able to keep their cool.

The kind of officers we need are people who don't lose their temper if you were to backtalk them. There is no professionalism in policing. People who go on power trips should not be allowed to become police.

Full video here:
liveleak.com/view?i=f61_1470441066

How pissed would you be if you were that homeowner enjoying a nice evening then all of a sudden there's a black teen bleeding to death on your back stoop and a half dozen cops?

what did it make you think?

There's no context at all what happened before, the black kid tried to run over the cop (attempt to kill an police officer.) so maybe that's the reason he got shot at, the only thing that's blatantly wrong is the second cops careless shooting almost hitting his fucking partner.

Who would want to be a cop today with all the stupid libtard shit today. It's not like their getting the cream of the crop when they recruit.

>hardcore henry
>fucking madman

He's meming
I doubt ctr has any bone to pick here but it doesn't even matter. Shit would make any gun owner cringe

>rephrasing the op

Liberals were and would be anti-police no matter how good they were. The entire liberal ideology is the equivalent of a three year old throwing a fit. They are responsible for all of this.

2 tons of steel on wheels traveling at 45 mph at you is NOT unarmed

ummm no

This retard should never again hold a gun

Fucking 10 year old girls have better sense and training than him

Guy in this picture got super fired and is now awaiting trial for murder and attempted murder of a police officer. He's fucked.

The only problem I see here is that he was shooting another cop here. Also while your at it why not just ram the car.

My fiance has more discipline than this inadequate pig

I'd be happy a car thief is dead as long as the body was removed.
Fuck criminal niggers, police were based as fuck during this

proofs?

I will defend it. The nigger was a thief and tried to run down an officer. The outcome was no ones fault except his own.

Not sure his retarded mind is a credible source.

>all those sourceses and evidentiaries

also:
>super fire

WHOA!

If you read the thread you would see no one cares about the nigger. This is about the cop shooting like a retard.

thats the point shitty gdp

>bootlickers will defend this

>Shooting one-handed

Unless you're in the classic competition stance, that's just straight up nigger-tier.

he deserved that desu

HAHAHA! NO WEAPON!!!

Was he randomly testing Kang magic?

What the fuck was his plan!?!?!

>filename

The only thing I'm upset about is that the other nigger didn't get killed.

Do Niggers in Bmore just want the cops to shoot them or some shit?

>It's a "Sup Forums are a bunch of boot lickers" thread.

He is still acting unreasonable.I don't say it was justified,but partially he was responible for his demise.

wtf fake

post the original where he explodes

They could have turned the car 90 degrees and completely blocked the road.

But that would rob you of your chance to magdump the neighborhood.

This nigger deserved it

>Monday morning quarterbacking

>fights a guy with a gun
>acts like he has a gun too
>gets shot
looks like he wanted to get shot

#NotAllCops

>be upstanding middle class white home owner
>mowing your lawn on a nice sunny afternoon
>minding your own business enjoying the smell of freshly cut grass
>suddenly hear gunshots in the distance
>golly gee that sure is unusual...
>suddenly notice a wild nigger charging towards your property
>run to retrieve your legally owned rifle to defend said property
>five police cruisers pull up outside your house in pursuit of the nigger
>immediately dump their mags in the nigger's general direction
>get hit by a dozen stray bullets
>wake up days later in the hospital
>doctor tells you that your spinal cord is shredded and that you'll never walk again regardless of the dozen pending operations that are just meant to keep you alive
>hours later a police official and his team of (((lawyers))) come in to tell you that your four year old daughter was looking out the window during the shooting and was fatally wounded by a stray bullet
>can't even go on a suicidal rampage killing all the pigs you can manage
>die a broken cuck knowing that you paid for this with your taxes and even defended them every day on an online Cambodian basket weaving forum

Bootlickers will defend this.

I see nothing wrong here, He was shooting at someone evading police in a Residential neighborhood.
Police are taught that the life of the perp is not as important as the life of the civilian. Therefore shooting at him is justified.

Niggers will be triggered by this :^)

SAvaGE shill thread

did they at least kill the nigger? this is the only important question

>I see nothing wrong here

He is shooting without aiming, parallel to the ground, in a residential street, in the direction of his colleague, at a moving vehicle.

It is questionable whether a person who does this should be allowed to cook unsupervised.

It's a nigger filled neighborhood. Anything south of 35th street is nigger territory and where a majority of all gang shootings occur. No one gives a shit what happens to these "unarmed teen youths" except for european cucks and liberals.

Jesus Christ.

>Police officer with gun clearly drawn in front of you
>approach him while he is backing away from you with gun still drawn
>make violent motions towards him while again.. said gun is clearly drawn and pointed at you
>form your hand to resemble a gun as you quickly whip it towards said officer who still has his gun firmly drawn at you
>the world is appalled because you were shot dead for clearly being a fucking idiot and basically asking to get shot.

Black Lives Matter? Black lives need to go get a fucking strong education in common fucking sense. I don't care what your skin color is you DON'T approach ANYONE who has a gun pointed at you in that manner and not expect to get your ass filled with quality American lead.

He wanted to get suicided and the officer oliged and niggers are upset?

Wut

If he put a bullet in his partner's head? Or a bullet went through someone's window and killed a white girl? Then what?

>wut is reading comprehension n shieeet

Are you sure you aren't a nigger yourself my dude?

HOW COME ALL THESE ANTI-COP SHILLS ARE IGNORING THE FACT THAT THE NIGGER TRIED TO RUN OVER A POLICE OFFICER?

But none of that happened.

foxnews.com/us/2014/12/06/austin-cop-sure-shot-stopped-crazed-gunman.html

american cops

Nobody cares about shooting at the nigger. The problem is the manner in which he did it. The way he moved the car out of the way then tried to stop the vehicle with gunfire, which is not what police anywhere are taught to do. The shooting is horrifying, brainless stupidity.

He had a dreadful mental shutdown and it was fortunate nobody was unintentionally injured or killed.

one needs context to basis one opnion.

i hate niggers more than most people here but theres no question that cops are also often retarded

He was clear when he started firing.
I though it looked reckless too until I took a second look.

Lmao, jesus christ.

That guy is going to be swimming in pussy

Moved the car out of the way? What video are you watching? They pulled up on an oncoming vehicle and got out of the car expecting him to stop. Instead he tried to run over an officer.

I'm also not convinced that the guy was shooting as he swept his aim past his partner. The webm not having sound makes it hard to tell when exactly he's shooting, and the liveleak footage is from the other officer which also makes it hard to know when he's shooting. I'm pretty sure there is a brief pause in the shooting because the officer held his fire when his aim passed over his partner.

unarmed
means without a good way to harm another.
now think about how a fucking car is not considered a weapon?

Storing dead niggers is my business so I'm okay with that

>nytimes.com/2016/08/06/us/chicago-releases-video-from-police-officers-killing-of-18-year-old.html

>Nigger steals car
>Nigger tries to run down cop
>Nigger gets shot by said cop

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GOOD BOI

If this guy would sharpen his handgun skills he could have killed that nigger without wasting so much ammo.

>alls well that ends well!

What I always find so shocking is how deluded most pol-tards are.

One thing is hating black people, which is your right, another is licking boot like there is no tomorrow.

Heres a crash course in how government works:

>Legislative Branch:
>Makes laws and changes them

>Judicial Branch:
>Enacts the laws chosen by the legislative.

>Executive Branch:
>Enacts the justice as determined by the courts.

So lets use this webm as an example:

>black man "resists arrest"
>behaves in a threatening manner

Verdict by law?

Misdemeanor 1-2 years in jail.

So what does that mean for the executive branch?

>ARREST AND BRING TO A COURT TO ACT JUSTICE

By shooting him, he is literally dishing out his own "justice" based on fear and bad training, not to mention racism.

This is what pol doesnt understand.

If you commit a crime, you deserve the justice as determined by LAW, NOT BY "YOU CANT RESISTS COPS ROFL".

Law states 1-2 years for resisting arrest.

Not getting shot by a trigger-happy nigger-hater.

Class is over.

>White Girl
>South Side

Good one, user. If a bullet went through a window it would just hit another nigger.

Op was nice enough to freeze frame the fucking video for you.
He even circled the two shell casings still in midair and the slide is pushed back too.
How much more do you need to be spoofed?

The car steers to the right, generating a lane for the criminal to escape between the patrol car and the SUV. The road is so narrow it would be harder to let the criminal drive through than block the road off. They leave him just enough room to get a car through instead of driving 3 feet forwards and blocking it off. It was almost a catastrophic error, the other officer is nearly run over.

youtu.be/0Cvy8JFmwjs?t=20s

Below you can clearly see him shooting, one handed without aiming, in the direction of his colleague. He actually waits until he is almost pointing his arm directly at his colleague before he starts shooting. He is holding the gun like Ice Cube at one point.

youtu.be/xUtkEukIPQE?t=3m11s

All the decision making ability has gone, the training is being ignored. This is fucking awful.

>only
>Sup Forums will defend this.
Nope. Indefensible.

>This is what pol doesnt understand.

What you don't understand is that "Sup Forums" disagrees with the idea that the Law is infallible. If "Sup Forums" supports a harsher penal code, it will support a harsher executive branch, even if, in reality, they don't match up.

I know that's my position. I'd rather have the police clean up ghettos than to rely on the incredibly soft laws made by people who've never even come in contact with niggers.

ebin

>act like you have a gun
>cop in the other side thinks you have a gun based on your behaviour
>guy pulls out hand fast and points at the cop
>???
>profit

>cop
>swimming in da poosy

I doubt anyone here cares much for the juridical situation since it is rather irrelevant.

Cops do a lot of shit but the one in this video had no way of knowing if that was a actual weapon or not. It is hard to argue that he was morally wrong.

>"You shouldn't defend yourself until you know 100% that he's trying to kill you because you're already dead and he's been convicted beyond all reasonable doubt in the court of law."

They don't get shot for resisting arrest. They get shot for threatening to murder people.

Tea and cookies for the officers. Hose the patio off later.

I heard that american police academy is only 6 months as well.
meanwhile, it's a 3 year education in some yuropeon countries

Copfag here. Ask me anything.
I'll try to give you some legit info so you can ignore all the cunts pretending they know what's wrong with my profession.

>handshake at the end
Another one for the good guys

Fucking OP-R-8-R !

How would you consider the current health of american law-enforcement?

he hid his hand behind his back then quickly jerked it forward in the direction of the cop. how retarded do you have to be to think you won't get shot for shit like that?

I don't get it. What's wrong here?

How do we deal with the nigger problem?

this was exactly what i pointed out the day the vid was released. the retard was shooting down the street while his fellow police car rolled up behind the perp too. retard on all levels got hit by the shooting high and just kept pulling the trigger

hes shooting a gun at a fellow cop right behind the car hes shooting at, then doing it again as the car drives down the street from 50 yards away with a pistol. those bullets are all going somewhere, they dont just disappear because you missed

what the fuck?

who gave that retard a gun?

just fucking blind mag dumps a whole neighborhood, not even checking the collateral background, shooting past fellow officers and just all around what the fuck man.

god dammit even the trigger discipline is fukcing reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

safey is off and one in the chamber reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

give gomer pyle 20 years.

Lack of quality applicants and poor training leads to bad times for everyone.
There isn't one. We have a poor people problem. And we have a nuclear family problem. Poor people seem to just flock to caustic nigger culture. And crimes are predominantly committed by people who have no father. Regardless of race.

Thank you for your cervix.

>There isn't one. We have a poor people problem.

Poor whites commit the same amount of violent crime as poor blacks in your experience?

As the police are forced to withdraw, the militia replaces them.

>the bucket to get the other cop over the fence

kek

Yes. Ive been working for nearly a year. The only calls I've responded to in the middle class, rich part of town have been medical and alarm related.

And this is the reason why giving everyone a gun is retarded, even the cops don't know how to use it

youtube.com/watch?v=rol9rXNmTTM

Body cam footage from the other cop.

That N*E*G*R*O got what he deserved.

We luv our police.

>And crimes are predominantly committed by people who have no father. Regardless of race.
>people who have no father
>regardless of race
>no father
hmm really makes you think

Eat shit and die faggot