Petite ginger wins shooting gold medal

i nearly came when this 5'1" spinner won olympic gold beating commies by a red hair

do you even shoot, /pol

and if not, how can you call yourself a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3f8VmJRuBFY
youtu.be/255xIJ-u0KU
youtube.com/watch?v=0St_KOdA8JA
youtube.com/watch?v=-rXjgRd90BE
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qaz9uL6I5E
youtu.be/hSLbZuvLR6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>air rifle
>10 meters
>call yourself a man
Can you?

She isn't a ginger.

Not my type.

Was it with American military dads pressuring their daughters to go into professional shooting and NOT putting on make-up??

Air rifle ten meters is actually extremely difficult when it comes to Olympic quality shooting.

But it's not about shooting, it's about buying a 5 grand rifle and taking meds to be as still as possible while you pull the trigger.

When will the olympics have 3 guns competition? When will the olympics have 1000 yards range shooting?

You're just mad because our 13yr olds could defeat you in combat

youtu.be/3f8VmJRuBFY

youtu.be/255xIJ-u0KU

They don't allow steadying meds. Heck alcohol is considered a performance enhancing drug because small amounts can be used to steady you

>When will the olympics have 3 guns competition? When will the olympics have 1000 yards range shooting?
Never, the Olympics are shit at adopting modern sports and dropping shitty, unimportant sports.

Where is Texas holdem, where is 3gun, where is cliff diving, where is NASCAR racing, where is rally driving, where is camel riding, where is surfing, where is skateboarding, where is Counterstrike and where is fucking Battlefield 1?

why don't you go to your surrender cafe and have a bowl of algerian explosives you frogger cuck

homely waifu is best waifu
caked up sluts must leave

You get my point. 10 meters shooting is shit and only there to appeal to cucked countries who fear firearms. You posted 3 guns and that's what we should be aiming for, for actual competition.

Kill yourself fucking retard.

>You're just mad because our 13yr olds could defeat you in combat
No, I am not. I am a Katlyn Francis fan, actually. Hot and she is great at shooting. Love her. Have sent her a fan mail.

youtube.com/watch?v=0St_KOdA8JA

>When will the olympics have 3 guns competition? When will the olympics have 1000 yards range shooting?
I kind of concur. Practical Action Shooting is kind of cool. Air rifle shit is a massive yawnfest.

virginia thrasher lmao

It must be nice to be an Olympic shooter because you're done so early. Now she has two weeks to do nothing but fuck constantly. Just take dicks in every orifice, be pounded like a tight little fuck doll, be drowned in cum from every nation and race, a true celebration of Olympic unity.

>They don't allow steadying meds.

... no, they don't allow a selection of meds that they test for. There is a reason they catch so many offenders the first match after they add a new chem to the forbidden list; they're all on something.

>suddenly he won an olympic level shooting competition and didn't feel his french balls shrivel into his crepe-inflated abdomen

ITT: other things that will never happen

youtube.com/watch?v=-rXjgRd90BE

threesome when

i mean, thats disgusting you sick pervert

Pfff-
Oh Steve.

An user can dream.

>3 gun

THIS

>sent her a fan mail

dude, pls

Doesn't the winter olympics have that event where you ski around down slopes and have to stop and shoot with your blood pumping and all that?

What's wrong with sending her a nice message saying she is great?

im cumming buckets.

This guy gets it

man, i love chicks that look great without make up

also, her recent scores similar to what she got to win gold

>fucking leaf

I shoot clay pigeons. Got a pretty nice CZ over-and-under. I know it osn't a Beretta or anything but-

Wait, /k/? IS THAT YOU?!

>They don't allow steadying meds.
Now who is being naive, senator? We are both part of the same hypocrisy.

well at least i'm not this faggot

>women are the best snipers

basically the Metal Gear story is real now

I think there's just biathlon that involves shooting and skis, which is on cross country skis, never heard about anyone going "down slope" (I guess you mean like downhill/alpine skiing?) and shooting

Talk shit about wemmenz and guns all you want, but some of the best precision shooters are women.

Men and women compete separately, even in this sport.

lmao dont forget he called her hot.

>and if not, how can you call yourself a man?
By conducting a glory filled bayonet charge and giving my enemy a good poking.

Fuckin hate being British.......you yanks could just send a few hundred of your finest children and our country would be in turmoil.

Send us some guns man......

Here is the recap + medal ceremony.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Qaz9uL6I5E

she is very ugly, honestly sweaty gingers with massive teeth and gums are too disgusting

USA! USA! USA!

DID SOMEONE SAY SHOOTING QTS?

At least their dads arent pressuring them into attending migrant dating centers.

>by fixing my bayonet and getting mowed down at the Somme
Ftfy

Probably so she won't get raped, unlike your festival whores.

did you see her ass though. Guaranteed puffy tight pussy.

Why is ok to have olympic boxing and similar contact sports, and not olympic dueling with guns?

>not knowing about British bayonet charges in the middle-east.

skateboarding and surfing are both getting added in Tokyo, which is actually pretty cool given how brutally difficult they both are.

NASCAR would be a barrel of lols.

>When will the olympics have 3 guns competition?
This. Weren't the Olympics originally a test of your respective Nation's military prowess? All of the original sports were about being able to kill the other guy more better in battle.

>When will the olympics have 1000 yards range shooting?
Yes please.

OH my gersh the man is a cunt

>that trigger discipline

Reminder that none of the girls posted in this thread were naturally red haired.

So true

wow fuck off and kill yourself you fucking /r9k/ beta virgin.

Burgers got a mongo snaggle toothed troll that can fire a pop gun at 20ms HAHAHAHAHA
This lady is a top tiered Based lass ..!

Pablo asking the important questions.

they need to get her a shotgun that actually fits

that thing has about 2" more length of pull than she can handle

She's a 2/10 dirty blonde, not a ginger. Get your eyes checked senpai.

he claimed to have suffered from "temporary PTSD" after this, jumping at loud sounds for the whole rest of the day. the piece of gutless shit.

Sloots gonna sloot.

>"temporary PTSD"

Completely normal after shooting a rifle or high powered handgun for the first time. The sound and concussion are deeply unpleasant.

It is also a generational thing.

CUTE

shut up

Thanks user, I was looking for this.

>temporary PTSD
>after shooting a rifle or high powered handgun
>Completely normal

>this is what fragile Brits actually believe

You work for that jew dont you?

you're a real creep Hanz.

Maybe completely normal for a cuck. And what the fuck are talking about a concussion for, you fucking brit fag? Have you ever even seen a gun in real life, let alone actually fired one in your nanny state?

>shut up

It is a loud noise and a strong, sudden concussive force. The impairing effect of gunfire and other loud sudden noises is not in dispute by anyone apart from utter imbeciles. It causes distress, nobody would voluntarily go near something that made a noise that loud without some pressing reason.

Jesus is that real

what lol

have you fired a gun before?

>impairing effect of gunfire
>loud noises=impairing effect and not bullet woulds

*wounds

There is no force. It's a loud noise and a small change in moisture and pressure. With ear protection it's literally nothing.

british gun laws require pic related

I'm in love bros...

Go to 1:19 of this Merchant Minute:

youtu.be/hSLbZuvLR6Q

>There is no force.
>It's a loud noise

You might want to check the lead levels in your tap water.

He wasn't shooting a fucking Anti-Tank rifle, and when using proper hearing protection the noise levels are not "impairing" or "concussive" at all. Either the man lacks balls of any kind or he makes shit up to further his own agenda.

>sudden force
How about you don't speak out of your ass when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you no guns having faggot

>the noise levels are not "impairing"

They are the definition of impairing. They damage complex task performance, make people unable to handle frustration, cause varied and peculiar alteration to the function of the brain and sensory organs, loss of balance, loss of wits. It is likely true that the human body and mind cannot adapt to noises above 100db.

Anyone with even a passing knowledge of the world outside their basement would know what loud noises do. A brief twirl with a firearm would inform anyone that the same was true. Scientists, industry and the military have known about and been studying this stuff for centuries, there is endless anecdotal evidence.

If you do not know about this stuff already, I have to question what you do know.

Olympic target shooting literally has no practical applications. Skeet somehow is but target... It is pity they veer so far from real life.

Traditionally, small women, including teenagers have ALWAYS done well in shooting competitions.

Doesn't mean they're worth a good goddamn in combat or marching in foreign lands, though.

But a properly trained woman sure as hell can shoot well.

Holy shit you are a fucking pussy.
You're an embarrassment of the human race.
Your genes need to die off.

This guy is right, every time someone shoots a weapon it creates a shock-wave so strong that it stuns and incapacitates anyone in a 10 mile radius.
Itt. the guy who shot a babymurderer extra high capacity millitary grade assassins .22lr firearm and lost both hands and half my face because of the blast

>post ban
>crimes continue to increase
>that fucking 2000 to 2001 jump

Look at this retarded faggot.

>They are the definition of impairing
Which is why shooters use proper hearing protection which brings the noise down for them. Even a line of 30 people firing their rifles all at once at the range was just background noise and the most distracting part was if a hot shell hit you. How many times did your parents drop you on your head as a child?

>How many times did your parents drop you on your head as a child?
None, his stupid comments aside, his two dads took really good care of him.

Be nice, it was the first time most of the Europeans were allowed anywhere near a gun.

>it's easy!
>his country doesn't get a medal for it

wew lad

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>This is what eurofags actually believe

Listen, you simpering little bitch. Until you live in a real country, where adults are allowed to have and use even dangerous things like guns, maybe you should just shut the fuck up about things you obviously know nothing about.

>It causes distress, nobody would voluntarily go near something that made a noise that loud without some pressing reason

That's at odds with the literally millions of people in the US who shoot recreationally with no pressing reason.

Yep. I used to be pretty decent at IPSC and 3-gun but I've been way out of practice for the past 4 years or so. Racing cars has taken up all of my time and money.

10 meters? What like from shooter to target? How big is the target?