Pride Parade: Canal Edition

Me again.

Today was a fabulous day in Amsterdam.
The Canal Parade was truly great and majestic.

It was amazing to see people having fun, as did I.
I hope you guys had a wonderful day too.

Aren't Gay Parades an amazing thing?
I hope none of you guys remained butthurt over a harmless parade though! :^)

Also, despite the predictions of "experts" on Sup Forums there were no terrorists attacks today!

It isn't going so well in Germany, Belgium, France and the UK though. :^)

sounds like fun, did you get pozzed?

Do you shave your legs lel?

Geesteszieke homo aub

Cut your nails you degenerate!

That's fascinating user

Now on to more important things

>Amsterdam

Good for you faggots, I hope you had your fun and please stay there as its your degeneracy containment zone.

ach ja, 't intresseert mij weinig. Noord en Zuid Holland is kanker gezwel and het zal zo altijd blijven.

Hope you had a good time

>3D

Don't you have pride parades in Amsterdam every night?

k

did you see some lads dressed up as the fellowship of the ring? Some of the lads from work are out on a stagdoo over there at the moment.

I wanna fuck you so bad dude

æœ

pol

You post this thread everyday, you faggot. Nobody here gives a shit about your degeneracy. Sage.

kys

Qt legs bb
Shit thread tho

Fuck off hands held less permavirgin

Same here :^)

Roll. Also glad you had a good parade queer bro

Roll, no tits.

OP are you a bottom? Pic related is me, and yes I've posted it before :^)

uwotm8

K

Who gives a flying fuck about your slut walk, post cock.

Triggered? Good :^)

>slut walk,

lmao

Also, he's probably uncut, can you even deal with foreskin, Burger? :^)

I'm really feminine.

So yeah I'm a bottom by default.

>I'm really feminine.

Aaaaaand dropped :^)

Fuck off, you whiny cunt :^)

Love that weird, backwards bent middle finger.
Have a nice life.

Nothing wrong with a little crossdressing.

Haven't you seen my legs and wristbands?

Age?

do you kiss your syrian boyfriend with that mouth

I like twinkish, but effem is just not for me :^)

>It isn't going so well in Germany, Belgium, France and the UK though. :^)
Why? What happened?

>7 posts by this ID
>6 of them have :^)
Autism

R o l l I n g
O
L
L
I
N
G

Do you kiss anything?

Guy on the right is ugly, guy on the left would look cute after a nose job :^)

Do it, show a full pic of you

wifey

Can't believe I missed a :^) in one of my posts. Thanks for bringing this carelessness to my attention, won't happen again :^)

>twinks for trump
>literally 2 ugly fats
>tatoo's
>stupid hat

come back here in 10 more years so youcan tell everybody the shitty life that is ahead of you, just becuase you couldnt get over your chilhood traumas, you seek aceptance so bad that your retard brain does the oposite just so your faggot "feelings" dont get hurt.

You dont even know what real manhood is only what society have transformed you on what you are right now, a really suceptible person just craving the the aceptance of random ppl on the internet.

you will say you are having fun, but you just do it becuase you like it to be insulted, thats why you are a little faggot.

Do whatever you want with your life just dont go everywere showing your lack of role models as a child.

What do you think of the gay community stepping and confronting the problem if disease?
Gay men have more partners, are less likely to use protection, and do not have the antiseptic benefits of straight sex (women have antiseptic defences).
As a result homosexuals are more likely to have, and spread, dangerous stds.
They gay community vocally talks about how they take this issue seriously, but the stats on disease transfer rates are getting worse not better.
What is your position?

here's your (you) faggot

Kill them all. It's the only way Sup Forums

Fucking trannies. Go get some zika and super gonorrhea. I grow a vagina when i marry one. Gays are shit. Women are shit. Im shit. Youre shit. Miserable lardass cunt nuggets. See ya

Shouldn't you be cleaning toilets right now, José?

no wonder germany is dying

rolllo

It was pretty fun tbf, lots of nice people everywhere. It was a world with more joy and acceptance than the fantasy world Sup Forums dreams of could ever conceive.

Thanks for the (You) though

Skinny. Shaved legs. Disgusting nails.

Yup, faggot detected.

Hope you enjoyed your parade though.

We fell when eve fucked us up. Only women get raped by fallen angels. You go and have sex with them but you don't because you're fat

I'm gay and the way gays approach safer sex triggers me massively.

The majority really does care about protection, but a significant portion of gays just doesn't care and it's not just older guys, a lot of guys my age are oblivious too.

I wouldn't care much if it were just their problem, but dealing with the effects of unprotected sex is a massive drain on the health care system. Ultimately, the lifestyle of barebackers is financed by society. We should change that.

Go back to Sup Forums

Nice tits that are on here 24/7 eh

did you forget to take your medication today

I did actually.

Luckily I don't live in Bongistan or France or Belgium or Germany where you get shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, blown up and beheaded for walking across the street.

:^)

ROllinge

I know you're a gay little cock sucker, but please get some more muscle on them spaghetti forearms.

Too many of you clamdiggers have no idea about any of this shit. Debate me. We listen to them. We fall. They are susceptible to being raped and creating Nephilim. Not us. Plato said and you believed it that you grow a vagina again when you marry one because Adam used to be a tranny. That is all lies. You aint shit bud. I can reproduce. By going AROUND a vagina. Not by fucking it and getting succubus diseases. Youre sick in the head but what can i do. Marry Christ instead, negroid

And have his benis shrink

FIFY

roooollling

Or just workout without roids.

niggers

#TAMPON'D

I find it interesting that when one faggot posts a single shitpost on this board, every single cancerous faggot on the site seems to flock to the shitpost and just fag up half the board.
I really wish aids would kill you "people" a little faster

I weighed myself today after my cardio routine.
>48 kg (105 lbs)
>168 cm (5'6)

I have absolutely no intention to do any lifting.

>when you forget your schizophrenia meds

Gays are degenerate anyway

Yeah but most muscle men become obsessed and stinky and retarded and have cheesewheel micro peens. A barrel dick to match the barrel chest and the barrel head. Plus hair. Mmm mmm!

And you shouldn't. Lifting weights is degenerate, muscle mass is ugly as fuck :^)

Cardio is where it's at.

pls gib qt

Look at your lil baby arms. You need to get some muscle on them ASAP

Caring about random men's physiques is pretty gay.

Keep repeating yourself. If you think it sounds nuts theyre your lifestyles and theories. Homophobes are sick twisted hypocrites of the worst order
The pearl clutching gremlins?Your mom is degenerate that's why you wanna fuck em all the time. Cucking to women. Enjoy

Rollœn

enjoy your aids faggot

Not easy with AIDS.

Rell

The Netherlands does not condone transsexuals. We are hardworking, white, rational people. OP is a confused young man and he will be seeking professional help as soon as possible.

Don't get the wrong idea of us because of this one freakshow.

Absolutely disgusting

Enjoy your cabbage patch babies and Candida infected throat cancer. Syphillis. Super gonorrhea. Charlie Sheen. Why dont i have it yet you fucking soothsayer? That's a black problem. Im done. Edge for sake of edge. I never hear this shit IRL and when i do you seek blowjobs or i make a fool of you in every way possible. Ciao. Dont care anymore. Keep inventing more and more crazy lies. I dont care about your gross lies and your lives. You do about mine. Think you're special? Or know you're a Woman?

>b-but muh aids!!

Funny how you guys always latch onto HIV even though I've been fucked by so many guys yet I haven't contracted any STD's.

Ahmed, terug naar de woestijn met jou aub.

>there are no straight degenerates
>sources from 40 years ago
>trusting this zionist shitbasket for anything

>all conservatives are muslims

degenerates

You too hooknose

a fucking leaf. You scum can't just stay in your fucking quarantine can you.
I truly hope you die slowly

Good for you Hannibal. Enjoy your last presidency greater israel and global currency. Babylonian fuck

>Dutchie doing something obnoxious and pretentious, wanting negative attention

How surprising, that lack of culture has got to be replaced by some good old IDPOL, meanwhile taking one step into frisian territory I can notice it because the grass, is literally greener.