Ask me, the dangerous faggot, anything, Sup Forums!

Ask me, the dangerous faggot, anything, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=azZ9x2AaejI&index=105
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off.

proof

why are you such a faggot?

Isn't Milo in USA, also proof

Can you just go die already, pls?

How do you reconcile being a coalburning faggot with being right wing?

Why haven't you an hero'd yet

Why in 2011 did you support the internet identifying people so hate speech couldn't be said without consequence.

Real question. What are breightbarts stats have they gone up since migrant crisis? Are more conservatives turning from faux news?

timestamp

Let me cum on your show

you understand?

Why did you wimp out of the Anal sex parade through the Shariah zone in sweden?

its called "ALTERNATIVE Right".

Kill yourself and stop attentionwhoring here, motherfucker.

stfu stop wimping

pls have cancer.

which brand of shampoo do you use?

How come your gayness didn't make you docile? I don't see gay gorillas in the wild kill themselves to have sex.

Where are you such a faggit?

Fuck off and kill yourself.

timestamp or fuck off

I heard you on Buck Sexton once and thought you were interesting. Subscribed to your podcast and it's just boring edgy bullshit.

You seem to be a one trick pony and dont have much substance outside of "dude a gay conservative lmao"

How do you cope with getting less atention after the twiter ban, now when nobody cares anymore? Oh nevermind I think that I know the answer to that one: by posting on a nazi frog board.

Race war when?

Ah, Milo, the coward who became a professional troll and outsources all his yellow journalism because he failed at everything else in life.
Must be hard to love yourself when the only way you can succeed is to be a garbage tier troll.
Pic related

I have my own pepe, I don't need much more proof

I believe the migrant crises has caused an uproar with moderates and people who were previously not affected with such issues have began to see the issues with migrates affect them. As a result, are visits to are website have gone up and continue to rise, part of this I believe is due to recent events involving me and twitter and my forever rising popularity, but I can definitely see how events like the migrant crises would cause a rise in readers of more anti-establishment news sites, as more pro establishment news sites have glorified the migrants and have labeled logical and fair people racist for understanding that our countries (Europe and North American countries) not only can't support these people, but also are in danger of terrorist attacks due to their presence.

fake
fake

How to start journalism internships if you went for anthropology??

Why do you wear sunglasses to some of your talks/interviews? Is it to hide your aspergers or are you completely fucking strung off a bender?

Essentially that.

I gave him a few clicks and watched him anger feminists until I realized he's just part of the polarization of right vs left, so neither of you get anything done except piss each other off while your money masters continue on their way.

Had adblock while watching your shit desu

come to UT Austin
liberal hell hole
you are sure to get a reaction

>are

How bad is the twitter ban for your career?

How much money are you making off the army edgy fat fucks that follow you?

Pitcher or catcher

Milo has different tripcode

>crises

A professional writer would never make this mistake. Fuck off.

he only lets black men fuck him so what do you think mate

FAKE AND GAYER THAN NORMAL. EVEN SPELLED THE FUCKING NAME WRONG: IT'S "Yiannopoulos"

If I show you my hug pillow of you on Twitter, will you rt me?

probably a poo in loo

whats it like being literary a jew faggot?

pls come to indiana university..
also, if real, youll be pleased to know my parents know of you and told me i should read your shit even though i already knew of you myself.

after i told them you are an enormous fag, they said "yeah but he has a point"

theyre pretty blue pilled

So what's your deal?

Are you gay or something?

How does it feel to be B T F O by a paki scum faggot? YOU LET US DOWN CUNT

boards.Sup Forums.org//thread/83928737/death-of-milo#bottom

It wasn't me that wimped out, it was breitbart not allowing me to visit because it wasn't safe enough, and excuse me for not wanting my pretty little head being chopped off by some crazy fundamentalists.

well I am pitching it to feminists, but you know I am a catcher, I haven't exactly kept it a secret.

It wasn't an issue what so ever, in fact it was a massive win, i am now a house hold name and this is only helpful for our cause.

It's great that the left are finally coming to their senses, I am glad that your parents are up to date with the movement.

Milo is a tasty choc-malt drink, what are you cunts talking about?

That's up & go

>he wants to roleplay a faggot over the internet
>he mispells the surname

Who would have thought you came from Pakistan, using such OFFENSIVE language, don't worry, I will make it up to you, I promise ;)

1. How is the Twitter ban going for you ? I imagine it must be hurting a bit with people having to actively look up what you're up to.

2. What happened with Oslo, is there any particular reason you chickened out ?

3. I've been listening to some of your podcast, it's good but I wish you had better recording equipment.

4. Martin Shkreli and Jack Donavan were great guests, Jack absolutely needs to go on the Joe Rogan Experience, can you make it happen ?

5. Where do you expect to get banned from next ?

6. You're getting even more faggy as time goes on ? Aren't you afraid it may work against you, make people take you less seriously ?

Cheers.

Milo I need advice

Hey, you probably don't have a surname this fucked; do you know how many times I have misspelled my own surname.

I am not sure your reasoning for picking such a degree, but there is plenty of room for anthropology grads in journalism from what I have read, you just need to prove yourself to those looking to hire someone with your particular set of skills, but then again I am not an expert on your situation as I chose English Litreture in Cambridge, wish you luck.

Please do dangerous faggot, don't appear defeatist, wear your flash tanks a be a MEGA CUNT which was your selling point. Your pacified state is causing your demise, you need to stand up for your beliefs as OFFENSIVELY AS POSSIBLE goodluck faggot

Kek Γιαννόπουλος is as easy as it gets laddy

Crises is the plural of crisis.

Hi, thanks for making Sup Forums mainstream! Please start looking into attachment theory for reasons of white self hate and homosexuality (which is a mental disorder).
I would like to be your friend, but I don't have the drive to get into the limelight, so best of luck on redpilling the masses! You have been fun to listen to!

When did you first come visit us here at Sup Forums?

I like what you do, keep it up.
Now some music
youtube.com/watch?v=azZ9x2AaejI&index=105

Timestamp or fake nigger

I will do, thank you for your support; WE will redpill hoi polloi, i promise you that.

You came from almighty elite #1 Cambridge, I came from some state sponsored community college. I do appreciate your response though, maybe I should buckle down and actually put my anthropology to work.

planet earth

Why are you such an attention whore?

london?

If you are actually Milo keep up the good work. With the Twitter ban should we expect to see you here more?

Do you think the US wants to keep the Syria conflict going on as long as possible, so refugees keep coming and can't be send back?

I've always been here, but I tend to lurk or post anonymously, but I may do more of these on Sup Forums with all this extra fucking time, but we will see.

One more question-

Who is the most attractive looking woman to you? I know vagina is gross but if you had to see one as "handsome", which one would it be?

can you listen some of this redpill music I made?

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

The (((Joos))) did WTC? Right?

Are you going full red-pill mode? Or are you a controlled opposition plant?

time stamp please
else this thread is a lie

timestamp first

Why did you write the Brittany article?

Are current election polls rigged?

Εδβγσες Αkαψδιμα;

It is against the law to impersonate someone in the UK. Prove it that it is indeed you Milo with a timestamped pic, or else I will report this thread to both the real Milo and the police so that you are sued for defamation and fraud.

Without a fucking doubt, how possibly could Daddy sink in the polls so quickly, it is clearly rigged and/or biased.

Looks like a spam of threads all claiming to be Milo (no proof for lulz) are coming.

Cool. I look forward to seeing more of you. Any plans for coming to Canada soon? I'm about 3 hrs from Vancouver and would get a kick out of seeing you do something in the area. It's almost a lost cause here as the liberal mindset is quite ingrained into a lot of Canadians. People are a little too comfy and don't really pay attention to what's going on in the world. That and our gov't will fuck people up if they are pushing a serious agenda and people show up and protest

>As a result, are visits to are website
>are visits to are
>are

fake and gay, Milo doesn't write like a retarded 15 year old. You saw that pic of milo's e-mail with the Sup Forums tab and decided to have some fun, eh faggot?

Proof w/ timestamp or GTFO
>saged

Get aids, faggot.

Yes, proof. Please be real. You are cool. You are your own person, and don't let agendas get in your way of common sense. Your great genius you have has to even question being openly gay.

Do you love mummy?

Prove it! Post it on Twi-
Oh, nevermind. Just fuck off, Milo!

>everyones falling for the bait

Milo uses a tripcode whenever he posts here fucktards

What did you think of Michael Buerk?

Why do you refuse to debate Ben Shapiro? Did you really "chicken out" ?

Anyways godspeed Mr Faggot Sir

Did Geert compliment you on your glorious hair?

Hardly the grammar of a retarded 15 year old, I think everyone occasionally makes mistakes with homophones, I know I somtimes do at least.

>all these newfags responding to an OP with no timestamp pic

#### REMINDER TO SAGE IF NO PROOF POSTED

FUCK OFF OP

I don't believe it's really you.
Post a timestamp photo of you.

What's wrong, slav? Out of cider and it's too late to go to the shops to get more, fucking kys.

Hi Milo
I like you and want to believe, but this always lurks in the back of my mind.
Are you just controlled opposition?

Why do you hate weeaboos? We may have our waifus that you can't appreciate, but your ideal husbando might be out there somewhere, in the second dimensional space.

DONT TRUST THAT BLOODY FOOL! IM THE REAL MILO YIANNOPOULOS!

(you)

cancer, kys