HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!!

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2016/08/05/478635/Putin-indicates-Russia-wants-Iran-in-EEU
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/19/claim-2015-migrant-crisis-cost-sweden-same-as-14-years-of-defence-budgets/
rt.com/business/319947-Israel-Russia-EEU-trade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here we go again.

turkey is also considering joining
RIP russia
hello tatar khanate

He's done the same with Belarus. He wants to start another war. The EU is weak and has to spend money on protecting it's citizens.

Russia will start a war and NATO won't do shit.

Putin is fighting of regime change in Russia at the moment so I'm sure they'll be running a bunch of propaganda for a while

presstv.com/Detail/2016/08/05/478635/Putin-indicates-Russia-wants-Iran-in-EEU

If anyone wanted to read further

>eurasian union
>only has asian nations

so fucking what? its mind boggling that they DONT trade with all of their fucking neighbors. good for them. give iran a fucking trade deficit

If there's one thing America will go to war for it's to protect its economic interests.

I doubt we have much in Iran, considering they hate us, so I doubt we'll care.

russaryan union

I just wish a war would start. I don't want people to die. But I don't see anything uniting people together.

>Belarus

We need to unite against Islam, not Russia...

all of their fucking neighbors support the EU sanctions

>Russia-Iran-Syria

The leading nations in the fight against Jewry.

Kill all Islam and then what? Jews are still there. Now they'll bring in niggers.

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/19/claim-2015-migrant-crisis-cost-sweden-same-as-14-years-of-defence-budgets/

When Rome collapsed, it wasn't the barbarians who won, but rather the Orthodox East. Russia will fill in the void that the refugees have created. Granted, the outcome is unknown, and Europe may maintain its integrity. But if the refugee crisis breaks Europe, then Russia effectively 're-wins' the Cold War again. What Merkel has done is nothing short of absolute madness.

>glorious everywhere except Europe
JUST

EEU is irrelevant and besides it is only a free trade zone.

rt.com/business/319947-Israel-Russia-EEU-trade/

Not really.

He doesn't want to start a fucking war.

For now.

Perhaps not. And he'd be right. He doesn't need to start a war to obtain victory. Globalism is doing a great job tearing down its own NWO.

Free trade zone doesn't mean joining the union. We have a free trade zone with Vietnam that is the process of being expanded to the rest of SEA and another FTA with Israel is in the works. Sensationalist bullshit.

In the future, people will think highly of the free movement of goods (Neoliberalism,) and very lowly of the free movement of people (Globalism.) This is something that the three year-olds now will be thinking when they become thirty.

Fucking shills keep at it.

Russia doesn't want a fucking war. The Jews want a war with Russia so that they can seize control of them as well.

flag unknown? gimme a hint a user.