Anglo "men" lmaooo

>Anglo "men" lmaooo

Reminder that nice guys can fuck any lady they ever want to

The one most fucked up thing from this video is how he goes for the best looking one

He could have gone to one of the nigresses, one of the chubbies, but no, he went for the beautiful princess thinking he was entitled to a girl like that

In the end he deserved it, for trying to cheat and overcome nature, he deserves everything this video has done to him, fucking arrogant prick

White genocide doesn't that bad anymore.

>arrogant
he clearly has some mental problem and doesn't know any better
girl should have said no though

The girl has bigger arms than him.

Garrett looks like a Chad today.

>anglo
sure this isn't america? Schools in Britain have school uniforms

Also that bitch has an ugly scar in her stomach. Now Garrett is a Chad fucking a lot of hot girls, she is forever stuck with that ugly scar on her stomach.

do you seriously think a chad looks like this?

Is this a Brit?

sauce?

was going to make a comment but on examination it was very noncey so I am not going to post it

he's like a caricature of a chad
he probably can become real chad tho

He deserved it for putting her on the spot like that in front of everyone

>In the end he deserved it, for trying to cheat and overcome nature, he deserves everything this video has done to him, fucking arrogant prick

He is obviously mentally handicapped in some way (looks like he's on the autism spectrum). He isn't being "arrogant" he just doesn't know how to act normally in society.

Deserved what? What happened to him? I have seen this video before but am unaware of the story

Got rejected. Literal fedora does a dance for m'lady in front of an entire class thinking it'll make her his girlfriend

He has every right for going for whoever he wants, if he gets rejected is another story.

That girl dates a chad now and that boy in the webm is a normie

'sup dawg
heard you were trying to hit on my girl

>Chad
no
>Average looking
yes

maybe this guy would be a chad in brazil, but not north america

he doesn't, he shouldn't even speak do this woman

>chad
lel