Traffic stopped in one of the main roads in Barcelona, Gran Via. A suspicious vehicle is said to contain explosives

Traffic stopped in one of the main roads in Barcelona, Gran Via. A suspicious vehicle is said to contain explosives.
Reminder that the mayor (a woman) is pro-islam and liberal leftist.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.es/espana/catalunya/barcelona/abci-cortada-laietana-barcelona-posible-amenaza-bomba-201608062018_noticia.html
btv.cat/btvnoticies/2016/08/06/tallada-la-via-laietana-per-una-possible-amenaca-de-cotxe-bomba/
lavanguardia.com/local/barcelona/20160728/403532475800/mezquita-barcelona-colau-construira.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DUBS
ESTA
PUTO
PASANDOOOOO

praise kek

>thinks I hope that happens
It's a bomb, makes spain go ballistic matamoros-mode while the media goes full damage cucktrol
>What will happen
NOTALLMOROS

Proof or hand yourself

>More dubs
It's seriously fucking happening

abc.es/espana/catalunya/barcelona/abci-cortada-laietana-barcelona-posible-amenaza-bomba-201608062018_noticia.html
Via Laietana is confirmed to be closed. Via Laietana is close to Pl. Cat, the most important square on Barcelona, very touristic.

It's okay, don't worry OP is probably lying.
Also our media will go full cuckmode even if the people will go full on matamoros.

see

What if this is only a distraction and there's going to be an attack somewhere else in the city?

>dubs again
[]Falsa alarma
[X] Ocurriendo

Barcelona Television says police confirm an actual bomb car threat.

Update: There will be a controlled explosion of the car. Via Laietana (Street) is closed since 19:15

Update 2: All street, hotels, bars etc evacuated. Detonation inminent.

Update 3: Bomb squad and heavly armed police on scene, K9 unit aswell.

Update 4: Car parked in "Palau de la Música" (Music Palace), near a fast food restaurant and near a Police HQ

Spanishfags: What would you do if it finally happens? Would you go full rampage mode on the huge amount of mosques we have here? Would you say #notallmuslims? Would you just stay at home? Wat do?

Heil Hitler!

Hit the fucking gym hard just in case.

You can go to jail for "being racist" m8.

I would like to spend the day burning mosques (with muslims inside). But I don't think I will take the risk.

This is not the time to fear user.
It is the time to look into the sky and feel his wrath.

Come on Spain end the actual happening drought.

>We have to build them a giant mosque if we want them to stop threating us.
- Barcelona Mayor

btv.cat/btvnoticies/2016/08/06/tallada-la-via-laietana-per-una-possible-amenaca-de-cotxe-bomba/
POORLY TRANSLATED VERSION:
Updated 08/06/2016 at 20:05
Comment
The Autonomous Police investigate a suspicious vehicle parked on the road Laietana front of the building of the senior management of the National Police. Police sources have confirmed that BTV is a real bomb threat and soon will be possible to detonate the device. At a quarter of eight in the evening, we cut the road between Laietana Urquinaona Square to Antonio Maura, to inspect the vehicle.

How does a leaf know this?

>dat feel when this is true
>trips
It's happening
Btw I have a mosque at 2 streets from home, but I think the same and I'm not sure I would take the risk either

Slowly build up a group and shit man.

maybe infiltrate them, remember.
Fire vs fire.

They want to be little disruptive bitches, be even more.

she basically is a female trudy?

this

inda but worse.

Wtf? How come you haven't burnt that bitch at the stake? Where's the inqusition when you need it?

You know where satan, but don't worry.
They'll soon come down and burn the world in pious fire.

Pic related the current high lord inquisitor face while burning refugees

well at least she is "just a mayor" where as Trudeau is the leader of Canada

holy kek witnessed and check'd

She started offpretty well: took of all the grants given to the big companies that received them as they were friends with the last mayor (F1, Mobile World Congress...) and started helping children that needed food at school and so on. Of course we will keep the F1 and all the events that are mainly held in Barcelona, but without all the millions granted.
But yet she is a leftist liberal, so we also get the "islam is peace" shit, the ads on the street against sexism on women (note: on Spain there is a law that protects women and men are excluded), allahu akhbar shit, faggot parade, Catalunya Square is full of niggers selling imitations on the floor and cops can't do shit as the mayor gave them a sindicate and legal protection :-|

I googled "bomb barcelona" and reddit came up with the story.

She put as a head of the city hall press this lesbian
She pisses in front of monments, even your brandenburg gate
The city is mad at her but it's their fault, they used the sjw to take bcn away from the catalan center party.

She didn't really say that but that's what she thinks.

Bump 4 habbening.

dont listen to this fag
>lavanguardia.com/local/barcelona/20160728/403532475800/mezquita-barcelona-colau-construira.html
Summary: They consider building an enormous mosque
surely so we can all enter in case of habbeningo

Well, the punishment always seek to punish the intention, not the words.

Burn her at the stake

sounds like every major western city. they are all cucked.

desu berlin deserves to be nuked. filled with roaches and snackbars. had a faggot as mayor too. also burning taxmoney with building airports that never get finished.

Mricón tu padre, la frase me la he inventado como la de Trudeau.

Did a sandnigger ISIS terrorist dig up Archduke Franz Ferdinand to assiassinate him again to start World War 3. One can only hope. Let's get this shit started already to fucking clear out Europe finally.

>building airports that never get finished
hahaha
we're similar, you and I.
we finish ours.

Fpbp

>tfw youngsters will be called to war
I am too much of a pussy to want to be forced into war
hahahaha totally, the difference is that we spend all of the money and you spend only half of it

NO BOMB
NOT HAPPENING
But still, we need the mosque.

>Spain
>WW
Naw manolo.

You'll be called to the most high and glorious thing you can even go to.

A war of genocide against our eternal enemy, the ETERNAL MORO.

Feel Pelayo's hand in your shoulder and see in the distance at Matamoros charging forward sword in hand.

Well, look at this way. When you are free, your job is to enjoy your freedom somebody sacrificed for you to have, and to also make sure it keeps going for future generations.

Abandon thread
We lost an oportunity to blame the mudslimes
Enjoy the mosques

>spic
>pro-islam

where I grew up, this would result in an intimidate riot and a coup from the local sherriff. Keep mexico catholico ok?

Is there any greater calling user? To fight for the future of your people. What a time to be alive.

We're resting and reeving up the matamoros engine.