Important

Hey dudes and dudettes. Long time Sup Forumser here. Lately I've been losing hope in trump. Was thinking about voting for a third party, but I started looking more into Hillary Clinton. I honestly think her leadership speaks volumes.

>Knows how to help oppression of women and children
>Experience in White House
>Friends with world leaders
>Warm hearted
>Great mother
>Doesn't have an ego like trump

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try buddy

Any questions or comments are okay and I'll answer the best I can. I just want America to be great.

Fuck off

Haha I've been on Sup Forums for like 20 years. Nice try noob.

Has CTR finally hit ultimate desperation with their shilling? This is just plain sad bait, OP

Isn't it upped to $6 million now?

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Calling someone noob? On Sup Forums?

Crawl back to your dads ballsack

SAGE

Vote Johnson

This is now a nigger Crime thread

heres some trumpcore on this page, newest song

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

You are making baseless claims. Hillary has shown how much she loves the country and Trump hates America. He even said she would make a great president.

>dudes and dudettes
LeFloid please go

you have just proven the point. btw you won't be funded any longer.

Getting real hard to tell shills from trolls lately desu senpai

I agree with you user. I'm currently working in Aus, but can still vote by post. I'm voting for Hillary because she is a sane, competent leader who will ensure America's future prosperity and growth. Glad to see you on the team :)

>dudettes
>Sup Forumser

+0.75$

>baseless claims
you are too bad at this. please get out and get some actual trolling skills.

Also, what has Hillary done for women in the past few years? Give me two examples.

>like 20 years
>Sup Forums was opened on October 1, 2003

Remember

Always vote libertarian

made me lol irl

Lol.

How bigs your cock lil boy?

Oh man. You've got a character developed and you're using successful tactics in provoking replies.

Fifty bucks says this thread receives no less than one hundred replies, most of them filled with cusswords.

>get paid for shitpost
where can i apply?

hillary literally sells whatever she can to the highest bidder often directly against the interests of America or the people.

>Employee28453
>Sup Forumser
>noob

You're a funny guy OP

Do you have to be so vulgar? This is a thread about how Hillary is the only competent choice for President. If you want to talk about penis sizes, I'm sure there are other forums on this site attuned to that subject matter.

She has brain damage and literally does not care about you or America.

Watch Clinton Cash. I cant believe you shills still think you can argue your way out of her conflicts of interest and corruption

>responding to bait threads on Sup Forums

This should be a bannable offense.

SAGE AND HIDE THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

>watch an anti-Hillary piece of propaganda by a Trumpbart exec.

yeah, no.

This

Is

Sup Forums.

This is the land of Trump, Farage, Le Pen and Wilders.

Go suck Hillarys old boob and slip your cock in her powdery old pussy.

This is a neutral platform for discussing politically related topics. There are a substantial number of silent Hillary supporters on this board. We ARE the silent majority.

Its all true though, lol

Hillary and her husband are shady as fuck user. Time to wake up and realize liberals are NOT what is best for AMERICA.

Trump is 1000x worse. An unwitting agent of the Kremlin who won't release his tax plans because they are shadier than the Clinton Foundation. No thanks.

Shut the fuck up australia.

>Hey guize I used to like Trump but then I got paid to shill and it really made me think. I'm a Clintoris now!

Stroke confirmed!

>Hey it's me. Hill Shill again.

FTFY

Praise kek!

What could anyone possibly like about Hillary Clinton?

Almost forgot my sage

>warm hearted
>great mother
>doesn't have an ego

wew lad

Weak man, are shills even trying anymore for fucks sake

The lesser of two evils argument never fucking works user. Come off of it.

The bottom line is that Hillary is corrupt and brain damaged, and people within her own party ended up dead to boot when they resisted her nomination.

Im not voting for trump, going for Gary J, but you are seriously a great fool if you believe HRC is going to do rught by you or America.

She will fulfill favors for the global elite at the expense of Americans.

>an unwitting agent of the Kremlin

>source: Putin said Trump is cool in an interview once

The cold war is over. Russia doesn't fuck with us they have enough shit to worry about. Namely removing the kebab.

It's hard to have high morale when you're paid in nickels.

>Sup Forumser
>Sup ForumsER
confirmed shill

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS

how can you be paid for shill so shitting?

>voting for literally who

I appreciate your principles but I'd appreciate if you stopped fearing the Donald. He wouldn't have half the negative press against him if Hillary didn't rely on flagrant lies and an $80+ million smear campaign.

lol pathetic they think using slang is a hip way to propaganda now..were not fooled still "duded!"

as many already revealed..practically any post supporting hillary is paid for trolls..they work for the super pac - correct the record... they are brain dead idiots who all sound the same and try to shame anyone who doesn't support their supreme leader lil hillary take over of the world..

you can easily spot them not only with their mob mentality and shaming tacts on personal character smearing in hopes to discredit all who disagree..but also the ridiculous misinformation they spread on trump as their boogyman to try and get you to fall in line behind hillary...

the main stream media along with sites like politico through wiki leak emails has proven they are falsifying polls, and blacking out all protests and reports on the voter fraud.. they also lack to mention anything on the mass #demexit movement that occurred after everyone witnessed everything going on in the DNC scandal by the delegates of bernie catching it all on film..

#citizensmedia..on facebook holds all the film records incase your not a troll and wish to see real news on whats going on in your world..we are many ..

we are the 99%..we are here to give you a reality check and expose the propaganda around you in your everyday life. many have awaken already. many are fighting back on all fronts. join us to defeat hillary and trump..

it is also clear hillary,obama,joe bidden are all trying to push war with iran and russia..this is a one world bank take over that must be stopped..

#gogreenparty today..go read hillary and DNC emails at #wikileaks :) thank you all for all you do and have a good day

I'm voting trump because fuck people like OP. I know that both trump and hill will probably ruin the country, but if rather it be ruined in a way I can see than the back alley underhanded way shillary will. America deserves Trump.

Mmm. This is a subtle, flavorful troll.

>dudes and dudettes
>Sup Forumser
>trump (lowercase)
>Hilary Clinton (uppercase)

Every sentence is perfect. Crafted like a fine piece of furniture. And that greentext list is the coup de grace.

>Heckuva job, Employee28453

go away shill

Youd be voting Jilly Juggs Stein if you really meant what you said

- is based
- warm hearted
- do not believe in Trump

lol @ wanting to vote for Hilary because she is friends with enemies of the United States of Assholes (world leaders)