Asian-Australian general

What are some good, non-racist experiences that you've had with Asian Australians ? I've been told Jason Chan is somebody who's quite worthwhile.

Since Asian Australians are now rising in prominence against decades of media propaganda, it seems worth having a general thread about their impact on the arts and how they've proven it's possible to have loyalties to both their new home of Australia and the People's Republic of China

alri there chang

Bump

>CCP propaganda

no thank you

>they've proven it's possible to have loyalties to both their new home of Australia and the People's Republic of China

Asians have the least commitment to the countries that have accepted them than any other people. You’re all just here to make a buck then move on.

I'm probably gonna be the only white guy in the thread who's actually had close Asian friends so I'll throw in my two cents. Lived in an area my whole life that's heavily populated with Asians, particularly Chinese Australians.
The ones born and raised in aus think China's a corrupt cesspit and identify as Australians first and foremost. Most of them have a superiority complex over Chinese who have just immigrated from China. They love this country and would put our democracy before any place they knew was a dictatorship. I would go so far as to vouch for the ones born in here and say they've perfectly assimilated and are just as Australian as the rest of us.

The ones that are raised in mainland China and have moved here however... they're loyal to PRC. No doubt. I've had friends from China who are Mao apologists and think China buying up agricultural land here's a good thing. Completely brainwashed. Oh, but the migrants from HK are cool.

>my suburb
>representative of all aus born Australians
I've met Aus born chinks who still had a heavy accent and never used English outside academic life, and genuinely believe China is the greatest place on earth (Although they'd of course never move or live there)

>Aus born chinks*
3rd generation I mean

none of the australians on Sup Forums are white
asians and shitskins
it is true

>Since Asian Australians are now rising in prominence against decades of media propaganda
>decades of media propaganda
Can you show me an example of this?

Asians are shitskins, Nguyen.

take that back ahmed. shitskins are arabs

Whiter than you Muhammad.

fifty six percent

(you)

>Muhammad
what. i can't be muhammad but you can and you are.

>t. cletus
Stay mad wyte boi

asians who were born or grew up in the anglosphere have no ethnic culture of their own

you're all just anglos who look funny and get all smug and talk about "real" chinese food when your friends go to a chinese takeaway

how do you know my name. no seriously?

>possible to have loyalties to both their new home of Australia and the People's Republic of China
No that's not a thing. PRC is a corrupt piece of shit.
chinese-australians aren't even considered Chinese by Chinese mainlanders. they can't even get citizenship (not that most of them would even want it)
this reads like it was made by someone from /r/asianmasc. Do you have many friends? I think you're out of touch with reality. Or you'r maybe you're just desperate for a sense of belonging.

>asians who were born or grew up in the anglosphere have no ethnic culture of their own

This. Most of 'Korean' Americans aren't really Koreans but tbqh I am good with that.

T. first gen Korean immigrant.

What made Chinese people into either doctors or factory workers with 0 middle ground

why do first gen immigrants on here use such good english but in real life its terrible

I wonder if anyone with poor grasp of English (of course, with exception of Japanese) will ever come to Sup Forums

obviously this. it was a really dumb question to ask 2bh
an australian would never ask that in real life

Can I have a Vietnamese gf?

That's news to me. I've known tonnes of 2nd generation ones and sizeable amounts of them aren't even bilingual. Among each other, they speak English.
Anyway, I'm saying this from the perspective of someone who's grown up alongside them, spent time in their homes, been to their places of worship, worked together, celebrated fucking Australia day together; I think I've got a pretty clear idea of where their loyalties lie. Unless you knew this person intimately, I wouldn't take your words with any weight.

what's up i'm a chink and an aussie citizen what the fuck is so interesting about us

>how they've proven it's possible to have loyalties to both their new home of Australia and the People's Republic of China
Fuck that either you're a fucking commie or you're an aussie, bring back McCarthy

chink don't deserve to be in Australia or China. period

You wouldn't let them in?

>I'm probably gonna be the only white guy in the thread who's actually had close Asian friends
why the fuck would you think that

I agree with everything you said though

australia is BLACK, as long as the chinkgooks understand this and declare allegiance to caliph turnBULL then there is no issue with them

Whats is it with Filipino Australians acting all gangster and shit all the time? "Yo yo yo shit is lit senpai boy, were SQUAD over here you here me?"

Literally every filipino co-worker and friend I've ever had.

STILL AND ABSOLUTELY NO. Still the filthy yellow shit despite the deceiving appearance.

ive noticed this too
you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but it will still act like a monkey

why can't you love both