vumoo.at/videos/play/watch-louis-theroux-transgender-kids-88610
archive.is/a6U22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

This is Swedish level cuckery.

Canada is a mess! Sad!

The Rapture Shall Be Glorious.

Fucking leafs, I swear...

Time for us to start accepting that this isn't a Swedish or Canadian cuck kind of thing. This is now a Western thing.

It's really time for a huge alliance and great purging of the left to happen all throughout the world. It's the only way.

>too young to drink because it causes bodily harm you're not old enough to evalutae
>too young to XXX because it causes bodily harm you're not old enough to make proper judgement about
>old enough to become a tranny

Wut?

Can someone explain the liberal view on early transitions? How do they argue that it should be legal?

Also, what does it mean that's transgender, I don't think he got sexual-reassignment surgery yet? Did they pump him full of hormones?

Sad!

I told you niggas he was the anti Christ

I told you

She seems like a healthy, free spirit to me.

Next thing you know we'll be able to change the sex of babies at birth, no scratch that, we can change the gender of fetuses while in the mother's womb!

Back in my day when a kid said he was a different gender, his parents would tell him to get over it and that was that.

>A 10 year old tranny will lead Ottawa's gay pride parade

Not a tranny you fuckwit. Read the article. She's a "tranny sympathizer".

It's illegal for anyone under the age of 18 in Canada to become a transgender. A boy can dress like a girl if he wants, but he can't start hormone therapy until he's legally an adult.

>Has a boy's name
>Dresses up like a girl

It's a tranny

You all grew your own vag's anyways. gaychristian101.com/Complementarity.html

Maybe that's when it finally dawns on Trudblow that he is destroying the culture that built great nations

Nah jk the mans an utter cunt.

Gee, thanks Canada for showing us what it means to be part of the current year.

Crossdresser at best. Ya need dat dere hormones to transition to the other gender.

Or you know, the parents could've done the right thing and told their little idiot kid that he's not a girl.

But whatever. It's all about being progressive nowadays right?

This.

But also.
This.

how many gay pride parades do they have in canada? how fucking gay are they? is this a yearly thing? was it always like this? is le weed man so high he thinks its always gay pride parade time?

CANADA YES!

The tranny kids meme needs to die, it's child abuse. That's enough already. It's the thing with LGBT rights, there's always some cunts to push things too far, next they'll normalize pedophilia if they aren't stopped.

vumoo.at/videos/play/watch-louis-theroux-transgender-kids-88610

progress

for it is confusion

Not even cute. 0/10 wouldn't molest

>Can someone explain the liberal view on early transitions? How do they argue that it should be legal?
THIS. You cannot take hormones in Canada until you are 16 and you cannot have the surgery until you are 18. There are no 10 year old trannies are Sup Forums is fucking retarded

Just to further elaborate, any person claiming to be trans before this is simply crossdressing and their transition is a social one.

Why a ten-year old tranny? Was Justin overbooked that week?

Kek.

So what?

The fuck is this?

Fucking madness.

It's right there in the captions, guy. Those are nuke burns.

I assume it's a survivor of one of the atomic bombs based on the context, but idk since I just saved it from a random thread. Makes me kek every time I see it.

>archive.is/a6U22
We have an official pride day, then all the major cities have their own pride festivals, and satellite cities will sometimes have yet another event of some sort as an excuse to embezzle public funds. Most Canadian festivals involve misappropriation of taxpayer dollars.

The fall of fucking Rome.

Revolution when?

Where are the proofs? Will xe show boipussi?

>There are no 10 year old trannies are Sup Forums is fucking retarded

The article says: "Charlie Lowthian-Rickert, who is transgender..."

fuckin hell

Not only that, if your municipality refuses to have a pride parade it will be made the target of media and other attacks until it capitulates. This happened in Truro, Nova Scotia (a town of only about 50,000 people).

>who is transgender..."
They are not taking hormones and cannot have the surgery for almost another decade. If a 10 year old claims to be trans its usually a phase and they are just crossdressing. THATS IT

At this point, we are worse than sweden

Think of the poor zionist editorial board of that paper. Muh divide and conquer. Look what it makes people claim in an edgy manner they "want" to do. Rebbolooshun! Habbedings! Because a 10 year old wears a dress and only im allowed to swap gender by marrying a dress. You're wasting your lives. Men have been doing this shit since eve went and screwed around. By doing the str8 life you become that which you piss on. A faggot male who isn't tranny doesn't do this. You're wasting your lives

>The fall of fucking Rome.

Indeed.

>THATS IT

Are you stamping your little foot in frustration? Who are you to misgender this brave transgender pioneer, you bigot?

Pardon the repetition anyways enjoy the losses of your minds

Remember boys
The kikes are WINNING
they have not WON, there can never be a "win"

We must not be defeatists about it and we must ALWAYS fight this shit.

14/88 PRAISE KEK

Someone who is actually trans, which requires like 3 years of therapy and more than a few doctors diagnosis's to determine you have legitimate gender dysphoria before you can even think about hormone prescriptions. The article is click bait and you all fell for it

>it's normal for boys to claim they are girls! It has happened all throughout Canadian history!

No.

Personally I like this rise in transgenders. It is giving funding to really cutting edge medical technologies and we'll probably be able to get mecha-dicks any day now.

>The article is click bait

Regardless of the state of this poor kid's genitalia, this ten-year-old boy's delusion that he is a girl is being nurtured and encouraged by the civic leaders of Ottawa, and we are expected to cheer rather than be naturally appalled. That alone should tell you about the mass insanity that has taken hold of our society.

>Someone who is actually trans
You think you're special? That brave, progressive child is a thousand times more special you will ever be, you close-minded bigot.

Didn't someone predict that all this trans acceptance is a precursor to the collapse of the society? We need to be directly impacted by a massive space rock

Are there any actual studies about where this tranny shit is coming from? Depression, abuse, etc?

This pure, innocent soul has just as much a right to decide they're gender as you do. Don't think that you're any more special, bigot.

>trans acceptance is a precursor to the collapse of the society?

It's just another symptom of the collapse, and more symptoms may have time to appear before the very end.

It's a fad being promoted and encouraged by media. Kind of like how being bisexual was the thing to do back in the early 2000s, only this is a little more extreme because people are actually mutilating their bodies.

Same. Why argue with volunteer guinea pigs?

Let me give an analogy. Alcohol is illegal for minors (18/19) in Canada. Now let's imagine a hypothetical Canadian kid, 10 years old:

>his/her parents are alcoholics
>his/her parents claim alcoholism isn't a real condition
>his/her parents buy their kid novelty clothing and accesories which encourages drinking
>his/her parents have stated that their little kid is destined to become a great drinker, that it was apparent from an early age and that his liver is specifically developed to handle large quantities of alcohol
>his/her parents encourage their kid to simulate drinking behavior, e.g. downing large amounts of water, giving him/her kids champagne, making him/her drink from beer mugs and shot glasses and spending time around bars or liquor stores
>they make him lead the St. Patrick's Day parade

>>his/her parents encourage their kid to simulate drinking behavior
I don't think the sodomy that kid is suffering is simulated...

lets ignore the slippery slope fallacy and possible confirmation biases

Where will this shit take us?
Pedophilia next? Zoophilia? Dentrephilia? Necrophilia?

The only positive outcome would be we could eventually fuck female versions of ourselves with cloning.

daily reminder

pic related

>Dentrephilia?

Do I really want to look this up and find out what it is?

plant sex

Can we already nuke you please?

No.. just fucking no Canada. Come on. This fag shit is going too far.

You are... and THAT is fucking sad.

Heh.what a fucking joke of a nation

Just nuke Canada already.

Leftist media is already trying to shape the narrative that pedophilia is ok.

So long as the media persuades people to believe that taboo lifestyle choices are just a matter of discovering one's, "true identity," then anything is possible, really because "muh individualism."

It's not really about "individualism", though, because none of this shit would work if they couldn't coerce other people into allowing and approving of it.

Your countries bullshit is what causes this. You are a fucking cancer that has metastasized and infected anything with promise. The Canadians are truly fucking pathetic bur let's not forget the root of the problem you fat diabetic fuck.

What the fuck does a 10 year old know about trans activism let alone his own gender, hell i didn't even discover the abilities my penis had til i was 13 and Canada thinks this is acceptable?

You don't start telling 10 year olds what they are, they're too stupid and young to understand any of that and will believe anything you tell them.

Canada, you're a bunch of fucking leftist retards.

NUKE CANADA WHEN?

>coerce other people into allowing and approving of it

I worked in telemarketing for 3 weeks, I can confirm that coercion works and that a huge amount of human beings are just "cattle". Monkey see monkey do.

"Tell them what and how to think" was one of our creeds

It's about feeling like you're a part of something special. Trannies make up a small enough percentage of the general population that to hop on the bandwagon is seen as an embracing of individuality when really it's just buying into a fad. See: tranny regret and the accompanying suicide rate.

My only issue with this analogy while I think it can work, is that you are declaring that being transgender is self destructive as is alcohol. The problem is people don't think it is a mental illness and blame it on culture for transgender's having extreme suicide rates. Ones you prove that transgender is highly accompanied with self destruction tendencies regardless of culture, only then will it then be accepted as a mental illness.

How is that not child abuse?

HA!
HA HA HA!
cana-niggers are white trash pedo faggots.

Seriously, homosexuality and pedophilia is really common in canada.

it's hard to meet someone who wasn't diddled by a family member and now a drug/booze addict.

Honestly, the only people to immigrate to canada from 1812 to 1950 where Irish and Scottish pedophiles and homos banished from UK.

It's surreal when I think about how much of a purge is going to happen. I'm not 100% sure if it will happen in my life time, but it's guaranteed to happen because it always does. Thankfully degeneracy doesn't seem to last as long as normalcy does because it ostracizes too many people and causes a backlash so maybe it will happen during my life time.
I'm just hoping that we aren't remembered the same way people in the past were. You know the ones you hear about in history classes who don't have access to modern technology and people think this makes them stupid (in all fairness though we've got the most modern of technology and this is the most retarded generation I've ever known of). That's not to say that everyone back then was a retard, but that's the way it's taught. I hope we aren't remembered like that. I hope even those people acknowledge that during the darkest days of degeneracy there was normal people around still who were vehemently against it.

what makes you any different from this kid then?

degeneracy

Because Canada, telling 10 year olds that they weren't born male and are female is acceptable apparently.

Now trudeau is gonna funnel his political campaign semen into this tranny child to make Canada look more tolerant and leftists, it's the ultimate form of pandering.

>10 year olds can become trannies and consent
>but pedosexuals are still sickos for wanting consensual relations with them and will get thrown in jail

What is this "logic"?

It makes me so mad that our country isn't the first to do this kind of stuff. I hate not being able to brag about it on twitter.

The one is intended to lay the groundwork for the other.

because its 2016

>trudeau is gonna funnel his political campaign semen into this tranny child

pix plz

Of course it's a mtf. It's always a male getting feminized. And with a last name like Lowthian-Rickert you know he got seriously fucked by a feminist mother.

weimar republic had tranny acceptance of a kind ayyyy

Hopefully you're right, pedosexuals deserve some fucking Liberty after so much discrimination. I can think of no other group punished and discriminated against in the first world as much as them.

it's not a fallacy if it's actually happening you retard