Clinton's mental health has been cleared by psychiatrists as BETTER than the average bell curve ratio...

Clinton's mental health has been cleared by psychiatrists as BETTER than the average bell curve ratio, while professors and numerous psychiatrists have attributed Trump to having co-morbidity. Some mentioned are narcissism and psychopathy.

Why would you guys not listen to empirical evidence and doctors?

Biased liberal shit.

Besides all humans are fundamentally insane.

I also have a friend who is a psychologist and says she would definitely diagnose him as mentally ill and violent.

Niggers' SAT scores are shown to be at least an average of at least 135 points lower than whites, even with similar incomes. Why do you ignore empirical science?

Not Hillary. She exhibits honesty, amiability, courage, bravery, and love.

She uses her leadership to improve lives. Psychologists call this "self-actualization."

>psychology
>empirical

Implying modern norms are sane.

is Sup Forums the neonazi website?

Her emotional quotient is high. Listen to doctors over your feelings.

>rothkopf

probably the daily stormer

Reminder that Shift + left click hides threads

>Listen to doctors over your feelings.

Listen to a "doctor's" feelings.

What about the $4 million to vets?

>Clinton has ordered the murders of multiple people and caused horrific destruction on an unprecedented scale in Syria and Libya
>Trump said some mean things about people

One of these is clearly worse than Hitler, and it's definitely Trump.

If you're a psychiatrist, would you rather make a lot of money or have a barbell crush your neck?

Dr. Wingstein, please step into the showers.

He didn't actually donate that to veterans, Drumpfkin.

>5th post about this today

Kys you dickless shill faggot

Consider suicide.

Is that what you read on Reddit 16 months ago?

>psychiatrists

It is a well known fact that psychiatrists are kikes engaged in direct mind control instead of propaganda.

So who gives a fuck what they think?

What's her name, and why doesn't she state so publicly?

>be liberal
>take anti hillary story
>change hillary with trump
>think nobody will notice

I dont care . he still an infinitely better choice than his lying cheating whore of an opponent. Fuck the left and all of what they supposedly stand for.

>psychopathy

No one says that anymore. It's narcissistic personality disorder, you're being redundant, if you're going to lie get your lingo right.

>theslut.jezebel.com

Every student of psychology I've ever met was a complete mental case themselves.

>Subjective Psychology diagnosis
>Emperical evidence

Pick one you pseudo-intellectual hambeast

Yes, please tell us the name of your friend so we can verify her mental health.

>honesty
Liberals ladies and gentlemen. They are so senseless they will believe almost anything.

Can confirm, I'm totally fucked. It's not as bad as a field as it's made out to be if you don't go clinical and stick to research, radical behaviorism is pretty red pilled, Skinner was incredibly based. Unfortunitly I'm surrounded by Rogerian faggots.

I think Trump might be in the early stages of senility. He's saying strange things and can't control himself.

They seriously piss me off with their retardation.

Have you seen Hillary? She's been stroking out and confused as fuck.