"All right soyboy stop right there"

"All right soyboy stop right there"
How do you respond?
How would people from you're country respond?

Most likely enlarge the circle which I was planning to do around him

"get out of my fucking way"
"get the fuck out of my way"

I'd grab his head and smash it on my knee
I don't care much for hwyte nationalists but Jews and non whites that support this kind of thing really piss me off for whatever reason

let's see how long it takes the Sup Forums leaf to work himself up into an autistic tizzy and ruin the thread

Give him a wide berth because I'd be fucking terrified that this unhinged autist is going to pull a gun and shoot up the place while shrieking about the deep state and antifa.

>BANG BANG BANG BANG
"he was brandishing a weapon at me, officer!"

that guy is in serious need of the iron pill

Are there even any whites left in Sup Forums?

More like in need of the cyanide pill

that's the alternative

100% chance the guy that made that looks like the neo-Nazi demonstrators

It's the first choice

you're confusing your pills here
the degenerate redpill has nothing on the iron pill

You know why I carry this sword? I carry it because I actually become less dangerous with a sword than without it. It's more of a restraint mechanism than a safety blanket. If you actually go on me, I will go in completely, drop my sword down and then completely cut you open. You won't even be a challenge. I already have a full five stage plan ready to take everyone out and everyone else who gets involved, that's just how I do things. This sword on my hip is folded, tempered and it does its job.

damn is she going to suck his cock?

of course, all women crave truly völkisch men

Give me a quick rundown on the iron pill

>”it’s okay when I’m the one LARPing!”
Sup Forums niggers that think they’re better than other Sup Forums niggers because they LARP more autistically.

post video

it's not something a swede would understand

Don't use that kind of language on blue boards.

bump

CZ P01
god im good at this