/ anti-trump general / no shill edition

come chat shit about trump here, free from being called a shill by denialist edgelord trumptards

DISCLAIMER: this is not a pro-hillary thread either

The guy doesn't even have the self control to work a full shift at a Mcdonald's drive thru, how is he supposed to run the entire United States for four years?

>A Brits opinion on US politics

nope

take a chill pill, hill shill

>DISCLAIMER: this is not a pro-hillary thread either

lmao nice try shill

Really? Do you even understand the work ethic that man has? It's: get on flight > give speech at a rally > sleep > repeat.

unfortunately we'll never get to see him try

>if you don't like donald trump you must be a paid pro-hillary shill

flawless logic lad lmao

>you're a shill

didn't expect that as a response from a drumpfag

>get on flight > give speech at a rally > sleep > repeat.

I'm sure it's stressful, my point is that he's handling what EVERY OTHER politician has handle and has already pretty much broken and been over stressed. Hasn't even entered office yet. My opinion is that his money and wealth has spoiled him the the point where even this is too much work for him to handle meanwhile all other politicians are still working class rich faggots.

wew lad $0.10 has been deposited into your account, prase kek

trump will win, kek wills it

looks like the wall just got 10 feet higher and your commie ass will be on the other side

screencapping to unload on Sup Forums the day after Hillary wins. thanksssssss!

This thread is bad, and you should feel bad CTR shill.

why do you assume shill? is it impossible to comprehend that someone doesn't like donald trump?

as said in the OP, this isn't pro-hillary either. she's a disgusting corrupt bitch and the world will be a worse place with her in power.

it's not so black and white, it's not either one or the other. you can despise both trump and hillary

see you there mate, the shitposting and the butthurt will be off the charts

Who will you worship next when Trump slithers his way back to his now failing businesses?. Will it be back to Putin?

>CTR invasion
>coincidentally a load of 'anti-trumps who dont support hillary' crawl out of the woodwork

hmmmm really gives me noggin a joggin

HEY FAGS GIVE THEM THEIR CONTAINMENT THREAD

Maybe they'll stop shitposting in the trumpgens.

Thank you for Cocking Trump's Rectum. One tendie has been deposited into your account.

ctr is pro hillary though? honestly some of you guys are fucking paranoid retards if you think someone has to be a shill if they don't agree with you.

Sup Forums is eclipsing tumblr in terms of online safe space hugbox

Simmer down shill

I can't wait to see you kill yourself in the wave of butthurt. Make sure you periscope it for us