piss flaps

the perspective is completely and utterly fucked in that image

youtube.com/watch?v=OQyJiJEsVvM

from russia with acid

Night xo

Kisses and hugs from the emerald isle

Single linking mong

the lads and i

emerald island lmao this isnt super mario lad..

>muh welsh manager
>muh gary speed

We get it he's dead its been 10 years ffs

Never did tell us how much your car cost

Source?

There’s nothing masculine about living in your own filth you disgusting piece of muck

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

soy hands typed this post

children of men

donald drumpf is a fat fucking fascist orange

Hehe *plays with you for a while before getting a sudden urge to kick you into a wall and pull your tail off*
Hmm.... waaoohh woo

Specky spotty virgin detected

Thanks. Good film.

Una goblina monstrositata y naranja.... ..

fuck you

you're welcome

Fat bastard

anyone ever do speed dating?

I cum on my bedsheets heheheh....

youtube.com/watch?v=-rIlSTRUy4Y

having a burger down by the lake
toil recommences in 30 minutes
loving life lads

*drinks soy*

Why YES I DO unnecessarily clean my room for no reason : )

Never speak to unfamiliar women when I’m not on the stuff tbqh

rick mercer was really the glue that held 22 minutes together
mostly because of his hatred of the eternal yankoid

Thoughts on King John?

How is Brexit going? The Conservatives and Labour seems to have come around and accepted that it's going to happen, but are the Lib Dems still trying to obstruct things?

>it’s summer in Australia and rabbits are killing the local nutcase hardcore wildlife
Australiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjj

Voted for brexit because I don't want immigrants coming in. But I enjoy freedom of movement to live and work around Europe, so I'm applying for Irish citizenship as my grandmother was fom Sligo. Remainers want to MURDER me

what's the stuff? have you tried speed dating on the stuff? where do you meet single women?

disgusting fat sack of shit

Only a year and just over two months till the big day lads, i am excited

Not with only 11 mps in parliament. They make a lot of noise but none of their amendments to the EU withdrawal bill has passed haha

Lads, how would you go about telling your alcoholic roommate that he has a problem? Normally wouldn't give a shit but the smell of piss and liquor is starting to seep out of his side of the apartment into mine

3rd shit since lunchtime
State of my intestinal tract

you should come up with an interpretive dance routine

I am going to get fucking hammered mate. I'll probably cry to be honest, just like I did after the vote, never been so proud of my country

you seem like a fun guy

Haiti could never be allowed to succeed. She frightened the European empires *to their cores.* She still has them shook *to this day.* The Haitian Revolution is a racist's worst nightmare, even in the second decade of the 21st century.

it's actually about 15 degrees in canberra today, lovely weather

John lost the Duchy of Normandy to King Philip II of France, resulting in the collapse of most of the Angevin Empire and contributing to the subsequent growth in power of the Capetian dynasty during the 13th century.

that cross is abit creepy i hope ur next to a church user

What's happening?

good post

We leave the EU

-17°C outside lads

negative

seventeen

ah yes

The former view

odd thing just happened

me and a female friend were watching old Newgrounds videos in her room after a party and she started changing into her pyjamas

and to my surprise she got stark nekkid right there in front of me for a few seconds before she put her pyjama top on and put some pants on and stuff

now im totally gay, but i was still surprised and a bit happy she trusted me that much/felt so comfortable around me. guess i really am just "one of the girls" now to her

grim

tfw its also my birthday (providing we leave on the 29th)
Gonna be a great night

Yea... Like that's gonna happen....

Will I die if I go into that water?

Go to bed gramps

batty boy bumder

The air which thy smooth voice doth break,
Into my soul like lightning flies;
My life retires while thou dost speak,
And thy soft breath its room supplies.

Lost in this pleasing ecstasy,
I join my trembling lips to thine,
And back receive that life from thee
Which I so gladly did resign.

Forbear, Platonic fools! t' inquire
What numbers do the soul compose;
No harmony can life inspire
But that which from these accents flows.

Thomas Stanley.

good lad

remainer

rasheed

Yeah 'cause you're a fat yank and you'd sink like a stone

bent twat

canberra seems like it would be secretly comfy despite being ignored by most people
kinda like ottawa

Can smell the jealousy

Dimwit

Howling

can't imagine people living in poo zealand
it's so far away

all the kings from that period are just too foreign for me to give a shit about

Was snorkelling off the coast of Turkey once and a fucking massive moray eel came at me just remembered this event

Homosexuality is a mental illness. Imagine thinking putting your penis into a hairy man shit hole is hot lmao

leftymong

canberra is 50% ottawa and 50% pyongyang

His son reigned for 56 years. So he must have set up a lot of things right.

>COOOORRRR THAT HAIRY SWEATY BUILDER MAN PROBS HAS A RIGHT STINKY ARSEHOLE I'D SHAG

disgusting

been to london once

only memory i rememember is that i saw a black guy "dragging " away a drunk, white woman during a busy saturday night

PHARAOH PHARAOH IT'S NOT FUNNY
TELL KING TUT I WANT MY MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

canberra would be a lot better if you kept old parliament house and the new one was never built 2bh
new one is just ugly

canberra is the best city in the southern hemisphere by a country mile but our only defence against the hordes of poorcunts elsewhere is downplaying our superiority

XD

business secrets of the pharaohs

Theresa May just announced the new flag after we leave the EU

Does being gay preclude you from enjoying having your dick wet?

business idea: move to the south island of new zealand, get an inbred qt wife, and farm sheep for the rest of my life

Far-right nutter

nobody likes old parliament house because the government lets abos camp on the front lawn

soyboy far-left euro extremist

I would like to move to the rainforest in New Zealand

Bear grylls did an episode there and he set up a little shelter in the belting rain and it looked so comfy. No wild animals to worry about either.

absolutely creasin as the idea of how many racist attacks are gonna happen on the 29th March 2019

But it cost heaps of money so it has to be good.

AYO HOL UP
so u be sayin that wes flag lyk nartzee flag

What's the significance of this date?

>Let us instead fully enjoin the concept of the One-Man Army and bring the struggle to the Enemy. Wherever you may be at this moment, let the revolution be there also.

>Spread a little revolution wherever you go! Never gripe about the System; project the Revolution! Get the people around you thinking in terms of TOTALITY, and not in terms of inches and degrees. Point out the real Enemy and not just the noisy, obnoxious symptoms—tell everyone it is the System itself that must go! Convey the feeling that it will be good to have all true White Men and Women as Comrades-in-Arms in the Revolution! Don’t try to promulgate a “faith”—there’s already too much of that. Be a spark for revolution.

The day the UK collapses