Why do Americans think she'll be the "Queen of England"?

Why do Americans think she'll be the "Queen of England"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4g_gS4Q68o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Concepts like primogeniture are hard for them to grasp

because they wish

They do?

I will never understand Price Harry's taste on women. Definitely not patrician

she will be consort queen
or just queen consort for you europeans

I've never even heard of this woman.

[citation needed]

>she will be consort queen
>or just queen consort for you europeans

fucking thick cunt

>American education

irrelevant

Never heard of that, and I didn't know she was American until today.

we have a good spymaster and lots of favors to call in

Yanks are dumb as shit.

She'll forever be only a princess I believe. William and Kate have 2 children and one on the way.

Why do muslims always insist Americans do or say things they do not?

>American education

this

Why do Brits think that anyone here cares?

They don't the OP is simply fishing for an anti-American circle jerk.

What if those three kids end up dead in a tunnel, then can she be queen?

Oh look it's an American who tries to downplay the British royal family lmao. Your country is literally obsessed with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4g_gS4Q68o

when will you learn americans don't care about us

I care, just not about the royal family. When Marcus Intalex died I was devastated. If the queen died tomorrow I would look at Twitter for a couple of minutes then stop thinking about it. UK culture has produced a lot more interesting things than the royal family.

she can be queen if william doesn't want to be king, harry becomes king, she becomes queen consort
when william becomes king she will be elevated to duchess along with her husband, if she is still married to him

>brits letting a LITERAL mutt into their royal family
jfl

Not how it works at all. If the Prince of Wales wishes to abdicate his son George will become King.

yea well they all do have to die...

Americans absolutely care about the royal family far more than we do. I had a girlfriend during that wedding a few years ago and she would not stop banging on about it.

There is only one queen for me.

americans love royalty and celebrity worship, it might not matter in their daily life but if they have a chance they obviously will go heads over it

It's only fair

Isn't Harry a Nazi? This seems somewhat incongruent to that particular sociopolitical philosophy?

>calling us mutts while your future king marries a 29%er who got plastic surgery to remove the rest

Little toddler Prince George is a bit young to be getting married.

Damn.
The fucking heir to the throne of the United Kingdom couldn't get anything better? Bitch looks ayylmao

nazis were against jews hunni, you realize nazis had black troops too
supremacists are against minorities

I think the jew matchmakers will dj racemix prince george as well. The media already hoped he would become gay

he's not heir

She and her husband Harry will be made Duke and Duchess by Her Majesty as soon as they they get married (likely Sussex).

Chris Christie looks kind of brown in this one with all the gingers around

makes sense since he is sharing the prince of wales with his father

Heirs to the Crown, in order:
Charles, Prince of Wales
William, Duke of Cambridge
Prince George
Princess Charlotte
Unknown Prince or Princess
Prince Harry

>25% black
>still looks like some sort of mexican

hmm

What?
Prince Henry of Wales is not the same title as Charles, Prince of Wales. They aren't sharing it

The Artist Formerly Known as Prince

no memeing, when I first saw her in a show I thought she was just your standard italian-american from new york

it is of wales implying subjection, giving him a dukedom in england implying not of wales

Holy shit that red headed guy is a prince? lmfao I thought he was an actor or something,

>queen consort

No she won't. Harry isn't going to be King you daft cunt

She going to be a Duchess, just like Kate

Politicians and their families aren't Americans.

The Prince of Wales title conventionally goes to the crown prince of the UK, so on Charles' accession he'll grant the title to William, who presumably just retain his existing duchy without shifting that around. Harry will cop a duchy as a wedding gift, probably Sussex. Most likely the Duchy of York will be temporarily extinct once Andrew carks it, until an appropriate member of the royal household has their wedding

Americans are mostly German right and you already have a German queen so it doesn't really matter unless you're racist

He literally couldn't have chosen a worse woman all things considered.

british is still the predominant ancestry when you include american, but they're really close

>sharp knees wouldn't bang

>Americans absolutely care about the royal family far more than we do.
I know you are probably just underage, but get real. When Diana died, the UK literally came to a halt as people poured into the streets to cry. The royals are interesting to burgers in the same way any celebrity figure is, but it's nothing compared to the UK. I'd be surprised if the average burger even knew the royal family's last name.

>I had a girlfriend during that wedding a few years ago and she would not stop banging on about it.
No you didn't, you can be honest with us user, we don't have girlfriends either.

>the royal family's last name.

Why the fuck should we learn about the royal family

Those are New *nglanders
They don't count for shit

Yes, I did. We were together for like 6 years. I even met her on Sup Forums.

You have to understand the war for independence was purely an intellectual movement, America was in an age of enlightenment where they favoured education, the sciences, critical thinking. Look at America in modernity, do you see intellectuals? Of course they care now, all those retards spouting garbage teasing you about it are just the most retarded amerifats that exist, they are so retarded they can't even realise their people are more obsessed over the royal family than actual brits, in modernity.

He will be now though. Cap this post.

>mfw kate will age like milk while meghan will look like that for another 40 years

the concept of a line of succession is too difficult for them to understand

Americans are anti-establishmentarianism. Most of the time intellectuals are part of the establishment, which leads to rejections of expertise and intellectuals. I think this is wrong. But at the same time, the questioning and
rejection of established ideas and people that harm the nation is a good thing.

You're a retarded American. Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything. Stop pretending to be intelligent when your brainpower is the mental equivalent of a fart in the wind. Thanks.

Nice discussion. I hope that enlightened you on your 'opinions', retard mutt.

>let me tell you about your country
Back off, Nguyen.

People are dumb cunts.

She will be either a Duchess or Countess, depending on what title Harry is given. You have to be born into the royal family to be a Princess. Even Diana wasn't really a Princess, she just held the title of 'HRH The Princess of Wales'. So calling her Princess Diana was actually incorrect.

Americans never learned how monarchy works

this is what 56%-posting gets you in real life

Americans are literal mongs and mings

>for you europeans
wut

No we don't. We really, really, don't care about her. Just another chick.

you embarrass us all. please kys

my point exactly

can you believe we are neighbors. We are not all this way friend leaf and nigel

you have no knowledge of how monarchy works. please kys

Charles gave up his claim when he married Camila

at least it is not arabic like the rest of the country.

>New *nglanders
>Capitol Hill
>John McCain
>Chris Christie
What the Hell are you talking about? I mean, I agree about saying "Fuck New England," but I didn't see any New Englanders in that video or pic.
Of all of the things that I'm embarrassed for Americans to take pride in not knowing, that ain't it. Fucking-a right we don't know, want to know, or have any reason to know how monarchies work. A big element of our culture is based on telling monarchs to go fuck themselves, and I love that part of us.

>Of all of the things that I'm embarrassed for Americans to take pride in not knowing, that ain't it. Fucking-a right we don't know, want to know, or have any reason to know how monarchies work. A big element of our culture is based on telling monarchs to go fuck themselves, and I love that part of us.

Fucking kill yourself you dork.

Great point.

no he is right kys

>defending monarchy

not monarchy, intelligence. ignorance is not an accuse

No one is defending it. You talk like you're in some cheesy Hollywood action flick. Kill yourself you infantile dork.

This too. The "ignorant-and-proud" mentality. Kys again.

>retard mutt i guess all those prisoners, asians, and other cultures were just chillin' with the abos right? they didn't come from the outside and create a country?

How hard is it to find women that look like Kate Bush in bongland?

>intelligence.
>ignorance is not an accuse
What does knowing useless information have to do with intelligence? I'm embarrassed by most examples of the ignorant and proud attitude, but not this. Knowing how European monarchies work has to be the most useless, gayest fucking thing for any American to know. That would be like a British person being taking the time to learn the specifics of the state government of Illinois.
>action flick
I don't know what you're referring to. How is being anti-monarchist any kind of macho posturing?

Your largest trading partner is a monarchy, many of your closest allies are monarchies, the American colonies were monarchies, monarchies both absolute and constitutional/parliamentary are one of several types of governance about which most students around the world learn in civics classes, almost 1 in 4 countries are monarchies, etc.
How can you be proud of telling a monarchy to fuck off if you don't even know what it is?

Is the mutt meme actually true?

>56% education

she wont have children because the royals radiate harrys nuts so he cant reproduce

KWEEN
W
E
E
N

We can only hope.

we royalty now

>Playing conclave

We know what monarchies are, but that doesn't require knowledge of a specific country's rules for ascendancy to the throne.
You probably know that Illinois is a US state, its largest city is Chicago, and maybe you know that its capital is Springfield. What else do you know or care to know about how their state government works?

The Monarchy in question reigns over 16 countries and 144 million people, some your closest allies, neighbors, and trading partners. How is that equivalent to the state of Illinois? No one is arguing that you need a working knowledge of the provincial lieutenant governors and legislatures, but you should have an idea how a constitutional monarchy works, especially one so closely tied to your own history and current geopolitics. Also, yes, I am fully aware of how a presidential republic operates and more specifically how it works in the USA.

They hate us cuz they ain't us

because theyre fucking morons