What do you think of Latinas?

What do you think of Latinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdBKCKYOJpI
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
servindi.org/actualidad-noticias/19/01/2017/faoops-sobrepeso-en-peru-afecta-mas-de-la-mitad-de-la-poblacion-sobre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a shit

I'm latino and honestly latinas scare me even though some are really hot.

C__

Always wanted one as gf/fug one

tfw qt latina

They know what they want and go for it. They don't give a shit about others opinions

They are usually happy, active girls with good body (being female and fat in latin america is uncommon, maybe in mexico not so)

They also make good friends. We got this term around here "gauchita" which is for a friend girl who supports you as a male and will give you sexual benefits on ocassion, as a friend

Note that I talk about actual latina girls, not with*id trash and mutts. These are the worst, princess complex, hysterical and frigid girls you can find around here

>These are the worst, princess complex, hysterical and frigid girls you can find around here
That’s just wh*Te woMEN in general.

> (OP)
>They know what they want and go for it. They don't give a shit about others opinions
>They are usually happy, active girls with good body (being female and fat in latin america is uncommon, maybe in mexico not so)
>They also make good friends. Till here describing brazilians

We got this term around here "gauchita" which is for a friend girl who supports you as a male and will give you sexual benefits on ocassion, as a friend You smoke bad weed
>Note that I talk about actual latina girls, not with*id trash and mutts. These are the worst, princess complex, hysterical and frigid girls you can find around here Regular "im european" wannabe

I want a close female friend that I occasionally have sex with

They are good to cum inside

story

good things

>what do you think about those unattainable cherrypicked girls from this certain race

Fixed for you.

I think they're very pretty, but out of my league or yours, so, irrelevant.

i like them, but they are pretty weird
my aunt made me touch her vagoo once

They're the apex roasties

Butifel wooman
Salut

>We got this term around here "gauchita" which is for a friend girl who supports you as a male and will give you sexual benefits on ocassion, as a friend

God, I wish that were a thing up here. Even if just a handjob every few months or something.

Not much to say, I've had sex with five girls here and I've came inside 4/5 of them.

The first was a 28 married girl with a little son, we did it RAW because it was my first time and came inside, also she was still getting out milk from her breasts, so I tried a little. Really good sex experience.

The second one was a blind date, I ended up proposing her going to a hotel and she accepted, she was taking the pill so we did it RAW and came inside.

The third one was my ex, we used to fuck a lot but always insisted on using condom, for my birthday I asked her to do it RAW, so she took the pill and I stayed a night in her house.

The fourth was a friend from Uni, we were hanging out during a weekend and while making jokes we passed by a lonely street where a hotel was, I started joking about something written in one of the windows and she said "Why don't we go inside to check it out", we did and once we were behind the windows, we kissed and payed for a room. I was carry a condom only, so after using it we showered and continued RAW. She took the emergency pill a couple of hours later. It was dumb but worth it.

The fifth was my aunt. I don't feel proud about it though, she is a stupid bitch. Glad we only used condom.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Bump

>aunt
greentext story vargas llosa

literally made for Iberian cock

>active girls with good body

well, for some reason we only get land whales

>aunt
that must have been some dirty shit, greentext it

Crazier maghrebis

>literally made BY iberian cock

ftfy

Disgusting mongrels.
Pic related: average Fatina.

Never met a latina in my life

Consider yourself lucky, disgusting creatures.

Shit tier

>active girls with good body (being female
Goblins,at least here in Spain

Lmoa then why did yall niggaz busted all kinds of nut inside them?

So basically whores who use men for attention and utility? Accurate.

Heyyy
Where u at baby

would bang
never met one who would consider me a human tho

I think they are good for the most part anyway

both tbw

Rapariga tem fuça de tuguesa ou de ameríndia? Agora estou confuso

Oh no

discount italians or spaniards

Oops
Didnt mean to reply to the brit

Those are probably mexicans. Tough luck

they're too jealous of every fucking girl, it's fucking annoying

is it common to get stabbed/shot/attacked by a jelous latina like memes seem to imply?

no, at least i've never seen an aggressive one.

BUNDAS

>tfw no latina gf
would be a nice change of pace to have a girl who is actually territorial about the relationship rather than a sw*Dish girl who thinks fucking other guys on the side is normal

Good to fuck

why didn't you fuck her RAW too?

Sorry for the one getting in the water is not latina. We got a few whites in here.

This. if you're not fucking family raw, what the fuck are you doing

.t gyppo who lost virginity to sister, went raw, still do sometimes.

did you ever impregnate her?
i like them
youtube.com/watch?v=PdBKCKYOJpI

>youtube.com/watch?v=PdBKCKYOJpI
>reggaeshit
kill yourself

ugly looks like churkas

my friend's dad got a latina gf after he divorced my friend's mother

she's really nice, she has this kind of feminine self confidence about her that i haven't seen in swedish women

would wife/10

>impregnate

No, I don't think so.

why?
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

>feminine self confidence
the manipulative kind or confidence in herself as a woman who knows she's attractive and how to charm men?

claramente tuga

they look nice for sexing

how many kids does she have?

>the manipulative kind or confidence in herself as a woman who knows she's attractive and how to charm men?

sure, that's one way to put it

when swedish women want to be self confident, they try to act like men, which isn't very flattering

4 for now, will probably have more

I just classifly them as "tanned white people". Shit-ton of Latinos would pass as locals in Croatia. Those who are pure native are a different story, though, and I don't find them attractive.

>confidence in herself as a woman who knows she's attractive and how to charm men

welp, this

also traditional family values seem so comfy, taking care of eachother instead of being two independent people who just happen to live in the same house

You get Croatians and mix with Amerindians you get the best looking girls. If you mix Amerindians with Brits instead they might just look worst.

Argie, obesity is skyrocketing in Latin America.

In Peru, women are almost twice obeses than males. Near 1/3.

..cunt?

gib

Only three countries in Latin America have not a majority overweight population.

servindi.org/actualidad-noticias/19/01/2017/faoops-sobrepeso-en-peru-afecta-mas-de-la-mitad-de-la-poblacion-sobre

so gender relations in Scandi started to change in the 60ies with feminism becoming mainstream and urbanisation, right?
up until then did Scandi women posses that feminine quality or not?

This is what makes Brazilians the worst latinas. Going to the gym and getting a tan getting a boob job. Imagine how this girl would look if she was natural like these Brazilians.

>(being female and fat in latin america is uncommon, maybe in mexico not so)
Women in this country are not really bad looking, but ffs, half of them are really fat

i've got no clue, i wasn't alive back then

>those meaty thighs
i wonder how many years of straight up squats you need for this physique

Getting your neck snapped by those legs

i see your point
how about any cultural hints of the past, like from old Swedish films etc?

Even Street Fighter got a character looking like this fried turkey.

>i wonder how many years of straight up squats you need for this physique
Too many squats would have given them this physique instead.