don't know ask him

smoked 10 joints today

played fifa all day

living the neet dream

Do you think taxation is theft lads?

>
THICC

grug love berrylent!!

the plan: get new clothes and get ripped then travel to japan and be very social

Hey

No more so than rent or bus fares

when i become janny ill ban every british ip

I unironically love yanks and hope to raise a family there one day

>smoked 10 joints today
stop while you're ahead namefig

ye i know. she didn't respond when i asked if ancient brits had snapchats/phone numbers tho

sad since she's 100% my type. love redheads with a little chub on the hips

We currently have no tariffs for imports from the EU. When we do next year and leave the EU, after transition it's estimated a new revenue stream for the government from these tariffs could reach £30bn-£40bn a year.

If any of your dumb retards understood this, you'd know this massive extra cash for the treasury will give us the opportunity to lower corporation tax to offset the losses on businesses from the tariffs. AND fund the NHS

rooo

>ancient brits had snapchats/phone numbers
...way to fuck that up. you ever sleep with a redhead before? be honest

we import from the eu more than we export to the eu

My American girlfriend is moving to Canada. Are you excited for me, lads?

Also, can we just officially rename /brit/ to /anglo/? Over 50% of the posters are Australians and Canadians and Americans, and /cum/ is just faggot shit.

hi white nationalist

Yes, that's good though. Tariffs will mean more money for the government, and leftymongs like you will shut up as the NHS gets funds.

good post, stellar in fact

hey

no

congrats on this, seriously

Thinking about moving to Chicago (the white parts). Chicago has a bigger economy than London.

janitors can't ban

>China is planning to limit electricity to Bitcoin miners, and government bodies have expressed concern about energy usage. Bitcoin mining is estimated to use up to 4 gigawatts of electricity, equivalent to three nuclear reactors’ production levels.

last time we did that the orcs from /cum/ dropped in and thought they were welcome, /brit/ keeps them away so let's keep it. /brit/ is unofficially for the anglosphere anyway

>the white parts

lol

who invented bitcoin?

You realise the EU then has tariffs on us too

want talking with you haitiANO

Yeah? Again like I said, tariffs will be an extra revenue stream for the government With that extra money, we would then afford to cut business and corporation tax to offset the losses.

are claven made an appearance on are carlson today
youtube.com/watch?v=TtIBdWaKNIM

Me

youtube.com/watch?v=Z84-2yO_ZdE

Why are threads on Sup Forums about the UK always such utter shit?

GOOD post
chicago (the white part) is leng

"""""Satoshi Nakamoto"""" but there's reasonable doubt this is true

>we would then afford to cut business and corporation tax to offset the losses
So there's literally no net gain then is there, it's not extra money at all

i said it because she said she wants to study ancient britain. my ex was a redhead, broke up about a week ago. another girl i had a couple weeks of sex with was a redhead

I miss when morning tea, afternoon tea and supper were still a thing

Fuck mass produced yank culture for supplanting everything good in this world and fuck Canada too

Tariffs never work retard, the other side just institutes an equivalent tariff on the side that first imposed tariffs

why lad

just wanna stay high

gonna go sleep soon anyways do wont do anymore

there's a list of about 10 possibles

One theory is it was a joint enterprise between azn tech firms

>bit coin's market cap is 250 billion dollars
mad

youtube.com/watch?v=7zlpufdFOg8

brain splattering tune

did you sleep with your ex? were either of these girls natural redheads? if so you're a lucky man. going for a walk, later

Sorry

Where does Beto go for days at a time?

love real australians
hate Sup Forums wacky bruces

business idea: /canzuk/

To fetch water

its bad for you and a waste of money. consider saving your funds and picking a more productive hobby (you already know this)

>did you sleep with your ex?
what do you think?
she was naturally less red haired than she dyed it but the other i have no reason to think wasn't natural. both of them were too chubby to be thicc. not particularly different from sex with non redheads

>le ebin redheads
hello ribbit

british generals are my punching bags haha

Lawl'd

No, where do you think tariffs are paid to? A german company selling BMws with a 10% import tax on a batch of cars worth £2m in total, BMW will be paying the government that import tax of £200,000.

The £200,000 gained by the government is money it never received before from other means, so it's a new stream of income. As a result, the government then cuts business and corporation tax on british companies who have suffered from having to pay import tax in Germany in reverse. See how that works? The world is a very complicated place.

how is it bad for me ffs lol

a bit of baccy won't harm

and people waste their money on shit all the time, i enjoy it so no

you have sold me that bitcoin is solely used for corporate murderers to buy "services" that involve killing off competition

stacey just responded but i'm waiting a couple minutes to open it
might have a wank/bumwank in the meantime

when whites go extinct the mudbloods will worship them like medieval europe did with the romans, and they will pay money to look like them. having european ancestry will be a symbol of prestige and people will lie about it for status

Do you think BMW or the customer pays?

the virgin economics
the chad economics (australian way) is to just sell all your natural resources

BMW is importing into the country, so BMW will be paying the import tax to the government.

Yes but if you're just diverting the money from the tariffs to pay the EU's tariffs then you're not actually making a net gain

Then my work here is done. Go into the night Swedeman, do what you know needs to be done.

Britain is a first world country bruce

>In March 2017, the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, Andrew Scheer, stated his support for a CANZUK free trade deal at a leadership debate in Vancouver, British Columbia. Scheer stated: "I very much support a trade deal with those countries. Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom have a similar basis of law, they have a common democratic system, they have the same types of legislation and regulations around investment and trade. Those are the types of things we don’t enjoy with China".[15][better source needed]

CANZUK literally going to happen once the bro-tier sikh splits the left wing vote and inadvertently kicks trudeau out of power in 2019
can't wait

customer pays for increased markup

*invests in bitcoin*

190cm in the streets / 1.9 cm in the sheets

The government won't be making a net gain. But because it now receives a massive injection of import tax payments from German and French companies, it no longer has to have a high business tax rate for british companies.

This means business tax being low for a british company, gives them extra money untaxed to put towards import taxes in future when they export.

Andrew Scheer is fucking based and anyone who tells you differently is an undercover cuck.

youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo

>Those are the types of things we don’t enjoy with China
meow

i would've preferred bernier or chong 2bqh but i'm starting to like scheer more and more

and yet australia has a higher hdi than britain

The reverse scenario happens in Germany that gives the german company no reason to increase prices.

reddit post

So if there's no net gain what exactly is so great about this idea you're espousing

HDI is a meme. HDI is measured by arbitrary high school exam results and vague polls on "happiness" lmao

>70% of Australians said they were supportive of the proposal, with 10% opposed to it; 75% of Canadians said they supported the idea and 15% were opposed to it and 82% of New Zealanders stated that they supported the idea, with 10% opposed.[15]The research also found that British people valued free mobility between the UK and Canada, Australia and New Zealand higher than they did with free mobility between the UK and EU at 46% to 35%.
Wew

mad to think how much noncery and lawlessness there was in the past

is that you thailad

the original thailad?

been on hols so been out of the game for a bit

>HDI is a meme. HDI is measured by arbitrary high school exam results and vague polls on "happiness" lmao

In the end, what happens is

>The government ends up with extra cash into the treasury
>British companies receive extra income from being taxed much less as a result of point 1

Trade continues, and the government can also reallocate that money to infrastructure spending, and the NHS.

cant wait to smash down some mdma

lmao

I feel like I need to start browsing reddit so I know what not to do.
yeh

I don't want anything to do with Anglo shitholes. For me, it's China, our greatest ally.

>HDI is a meme. HDI is measured by arbitrary high school exam results and vague polls on "happiness" lmao

chang

Can you blame them with all the french and german tourists here you find shitting in public?

ez

desu reckon the 190kg autist has given away his trip

this incarnation of 190 is beyond pathetic

yellow hands

>I don't want anything to do with Anglo shitholes. For me, it's China, our greatest ally.