>when was the last time you cried?

>when the kfc runs out of chicken

Singapore

Every other day recently :[

honestly? when robin williams died.

*you're

When I woke up thinking my mom passed away but she was just fine in her bed

I cry on the inside

when i got fired half a year ago, i knew very well the reason was because i was incompetent and it was a brain-dead labour job too, so when I was fired I realized right then and there that I had absolutely no employable qualities and with it, no future

so now I'm a NEET forever rotting away in my basement until I run out of money, and then I'll starve to death on the streets like I should

three years ago

question should be

>when was the last time you did not have a reason to cry

But I digress.
I always cry but on the inside, I put on a farce of being strong and valiant only so that people won't bother pretending they care enough to ask why I am the way I am.

I've learned how to repress my fears and sadness when I was around 11 and my grandmother died. I've been that way ever since.

>>your cunt
Flag
>>when was the last time you cried?

Just get another job retard.

now when I saw this thread and I remembered we have no mods

what part of "no employable qualities" did you miss
even if I did get another job it would be another shitty garbage job that I'd be stuck with until inevitably fired again
so instead of suffering uselessly for maybe 30-20 years I'll prefer to just die in 5 instead

You're a moron, I can't stress this enough.

>be English native speaker

there, I found you a job.
Go teach English in China.
You do NOT need a Degree, but you'll be paid more if you have one. Also, no qualifications or experience needed.

You really need to change your mindset dude. I was you a couple years ago now im making decent money at a job where people somewhat value me.

Throwing in the towel because you got fired by a moron at a wageslave job is so stupid.

you have to know chinese in order to work as an english teacher in china, no?

>Go teach English in China.
>spend a bunch of money I don't have to travel to some orwellian shithole where I not only have to interact with humans, but disgusting chinks at that
that idea is even more stupid

Last month, when my cat disappeared. I was afraid he died or got eaten, but he eventually came back.

>yeah just leave ur country bruh xdd
You're autistic.

I agree user. Better to be dead than to be a wageslave forever.

Last Thursday, when I saw my mom's corpse.

>you're autistic
>it's better to be dead than just work a job and enjoy your life
I swear some of the people on this board...

>>>/9gag/

Last year. Because of my mums gambling problem.

Found out the other week that rape-kun died.

It definitely made me choke up.

>You really need to change your mindset dude
even psychiatrists and anxiety groups have tried but they had no effect
the truth is rooted in my base personality
no work ethic, 97th percentile neurotic, no idea about iq but it's probably in the 90's
I have never developed any useful skills or even basic social interaction and i don't even improve at video games which consume 90% of my waking hours

i am beyond help, do not worry about me

You're a fucking retarded moron, let me correct myself, KILL YOURSELF, you useless garbage piece of shit.

You're the one who is autistic.
He could work a dead end job at a 7/11 and still make enough money for a round trip.

Also, don't talk about shit you know nothing about, you can make some pretty decent dough teaching English in China, but of course, you autist faggots in Sup Forums are always spouting your non-sense about things you know nothing of.

Nope, not needed at all actually.

Okay then I guess suicide is the best choice then.

It's better to be dead than to have no direction in life. I used to work in a gas station. I wasn't a student, and I had no hobbies other than vidya. It was honestly one of the worst times in my life. I would rather die than go back to working that soul-sucking job, coming home too tired to do anything at all.

>your cunt
>do you no da wae?

>KILL YOURSELF
I am, just taking the longer and lest scarier method

I know your suffering pretty well

>I wasn't a student
>I had no hobbies at all
>I did nothing to improve my life at all
Gee I wonder what could have possibly been the problem. If you aren't progressing in any way then obviously it's a waste of time.

when vet sterilized my kitten
it was for her own sake, but damn, looking at her like that was too much :(

I dropped college twice because I was too mentally ill and had terrible anxiety. I guess that's my fault too, huh? Fuck me for having a disease I have no control about, fuck me for being born with the wrong genes.

I didn't say that you idiot.

Poland
I shed a tear when my Grandmother died, 5 years ago.

I'm crying right now

You could literally come here and live as an english teacher. At least temporarily.

Yes, actually it is your fault.

i think slowly starving to death is still a better end than getting each piece of my body hacked off one by one while still alive and salted to be as painful as possible

At the end of Coco, last week.

today because it's my birthday and no one showed up

You don't have to worry about it, you're not Mexican. A lot of foreigners in Mexico are left alone.

I cried a few days ago when I listened to the sentimental piano music

Almost five years ago. When I dropped school.

Now I'm in the uni.

I'm proud of you Mexico.

two days ago

Flag
When I finished "To the moon"

Yesterday when I watched a sad webm of chechen war.