I'm going to be gay marrying a qt British boy soon. What should I know about living in the UK?

I'm going to be gay marrying a qt British boy soon. What should I know about living in the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTQ6hlN4F-U
youtube.com/watch?v=KrlzaBNgz-M
youtube.com/watch?v=BQoLxsVV6vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

degenerates like you belong on a cross

We all hate faggotry

I'm gay too, are you triggered?

What are you going to do about it? Say mean things to me over the internet and get all huffy irl? Lol.

I'm still a conservative though. Enjoying fucking men doesn't change that.

I'm gay too, are you triggered?

They call gay sex 'buggery' in the england so I've read

Ur a straight up faggot and I'll happily help muslims throw you off a cliff.

M8 pls there are too many here as it is, go to san fran or somewhere pls

Is that all you got? You can do better.

>I'm still a conservative though. Enjoying fucking men doesn't change that.

No, you are not. You're just a faggot that thinks he is a special snowflake.

It's depressing as hell. Get your fiance to move to the US if you can.

>I'm still a conservative though. Enjoying fucking men doesn't change that.
M8 it definitely does

I'd rather live in the USA truth be told, but he despises warm weather. I might run Seattle by him, but he seems to prefer the UK in general.

are you going to Brighton?

If you say so.

sharia law

Where in the UK?

Wales.

Bisexuality coupled with reproduction has always been part of the traditions of the Companions of the Prophet, but pure homosexuality exclusive of family obligations has always been haram under the Shariah of Allah, and all the scholars agree that every British person is enjoined to end your life out of compassion.

You'll want to kill yourself after a week then you realise that you're stuck here you'll accept it and cover up your crippling depression with words that have no meaning but everyone understands. You'll look into other Brits eyes and see the utter lifelessness that we all feel. Also you'll become pale as fuck to the point where when it is finally sunny you'll blind everyone around you whilst the buckets of sweat from the one day of summer that's 20 degrees drown you and solve the drought at the same time

Oh dear.

Wales is comfy but boring

Are you saying Jesus was a gay?

Places to stay away from:
>London (Just a no go for anyone who is white British)
>Birmingham (Full of Muslims who hate faggots)
>Bradford (Full of Muslims who hate faggots)
>Scotland (SNP are literally mongs)
>Northern Ireland (We hate faggots & Muslims, please stay away from our 98% white, redpill country)

Good places:
>Everywhere else

I know, they're so cute when they get mad.

Kind of a shithole
I dunno where youre from but if its metropolitan then youre in for a shock

I'm surprised you aren't more Liberal. I thought you would like getting fucked by Jews.

Congratulations! Wish you boys happiness.

>gay marrying

Everything you need to know about buggery in the UK: youtube.com/watch?v=iTQ6hlN4F-U

Careful with the pakis, Indians and every other sub human race living in the UK (mostly London)

Being gay is accepted unless you act like a giant fucking mincer, in that case fuck off.

I don't mind you moving here, as long as you're not a typical modern leftie the way far too many gays are. Please be one of those androphiles who still manages to be conservative/nationalist etc.

You're not coming here you filthy faggot,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're going to be gay, future tense? And exactly when are planning on becoming gay?

My boyfriend is pretty androgynous and I look really young and twinky for my age (to my surprise actually), but I came to this place for advice for a reason.

I mostly like to stick to myself, most gay people horrify me.

I come from a rural region of the USA as is, it can't be too much worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrlzaBNgz-M

Please tell me you are moving to a village

Congratulations my friend. May you enjoy each other's company for the rest of your days.

Arabic

Just because you're aroused by men doesn't make you gay. Anyone can shove their dick in another guy's ass, not exactly an achievement.

Most fags just do it for attention, and thus your little happy porkfest shaln't last

Tomorrow, your place, high-noon cowboy.

Depending on where you go you should expect regular anal inspections from Ahmed.

Gays are haram.

>Redpilled
>Majority voted Remain
Being white isn't enough when you're so cucked you voted Remain

le epic XDD

Just kill yourself and your boyfriend please. We don't need more fags in this country.

You forgot Leicester m8. That place is a Muslim colony as much as Bradford

OP should have put a trigger warning in the thread title

>being gay and conservative
You are literally mentally ill.

Midlands is rightful Muslim clay, mashallah.

POST DICK
O
S
T

D
I
C
K

If it is green it is ours. Stay out faggots.

I don't know if I should call OP a faggot and tell him to kill himself or just be happy that their will be one less sodomite freak in my country.

hi Sup Forums

this

This. So sayeth Kek

beat me to it

Teehee I'm le based faggot *rawr* :3 xDD. I enjoy shoving anything I can into my ass but I also don't like muslims;)) u mad bigots??

>love is sodomy

So he should like Muslims? That's just stupid

it's shit.

He should kill himself.

As if you and the rest of your country are any better.

Fag and abandoning his country.

You should fit right in with the limeys.

I voted leave, but people here vote remain because of the border issues between Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic. If they knew it wouldn't change, they'd all vote leave.

Midlands are fine, it's the major cities that are Muslim clay.

That everyone is gay in the UK.

>he thinks sticking your dick into things means love

Only whites.

Cities control countries.Rural areas are irrelevant.

>being gay
Thats where the mental illness begins

desu every village in wales is full of gays

AHA!!!

Hello there Turkroach.

if it's the climate he's worried about he'd love the pacific north west.

wales has got a lot of natural beauty in rural parts, if that's his reason to stay Washington state could be a good counter.

I'm not Turkish.

If you cant handle the banter, you wont survive

Americans already have a reputation here for being loud-mouthed, obnoxious people who have shit banter

Also, if you go to Wales you're literally this
youtube.com/watch?v=BQoLxsVV6vs

>is a literal faggot
>posts weebshit
Every fucking time.
I know "muh board culture" and all but why are the weeaboosh here seemingly all homosexuals?

Ignore the people saying faggots arent welcome here most of us are pretty accepting , depends where you go obviously.

The people who don't like gays here don't like the in-your-face kinda camp gayness.

If you go to a pub don't buy a half-pint because you'll be the centre of ridicule. Buy a full pint.

Go hiking in snowdonia, its absolutely beautiful.

The parking plod (traffic officers) are absolute cunts and the parking fines suck ass.

thats all i can think of

That's funny...

I was told that Turks would say they aren't Turkish online.

>tfw I live in a white area

I'm going to try and do that, wish me luck.

The UK looks neat but I have a feeling I'm too American to last long over there. Also it's a lot easier for him to get US citizenship thanks to marriage than the other way around.

All I want is him happy.

Wales, nice but boring. You'll find the accents amusing.

Move to York, nicest city in the UK, good transport links to Leeds which is good for food and shopping. Easy to get the train to Newcastle and London too.

Pic related, faggot

Fuck off

Batty boys OUT

Wow you UK posters are very tolerant. Can we ship all of our fag perverts over to buttsex island? I think they would fit in a lot better with you guys.

Please dont

I said major cities, user. The 2 biggest cities in the UK are Muslim hell holes.

>What should I know about living in the UK?

Just that a faggot like you should get in with this group.

N-No...

>Wales

I hope you like misery.

you should leave before you get here

Oh Jesus. Autism, the photo...

if I could use a portal gun to open up a gate way to this room and throw a grenade in there I would

Fuck that noise. I live in York, we've enough chutney ferrets as it is, thanks.

It's not that weebs post weebshit, it's gays that post weebshit and announce they're gay

Anime has been scientifically proven to turn men a bit gayer over time. Open a book. This is common knowledge.

I don't recommend a gay man moving to a country that is transitioning to Shariah law

If he's marrying a man I think it's safe to assume he's aware of his sexuality.