"No, you don't understand, everything bad in the Middle East is the Muslim Brotherhood's fault."

>"No, you don't understand, everything bad in the Middle East is the Muslim Brotherhood's fault."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes exactly. Kharoof.
>We will rule Egypt for the next 500 years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ugh who is behind this post
this won’t garnish any rational discussion
سايج

Forgot pic

ياااااااا مصري انن
هل تحب سيسي؟

I thought you filthy terrorist were banned from the USA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769

This is your president and your god now

Not really. He is very soft on خرفان

خخخخخخخخخخخ

are you the user whom told me to browse /egy/? too much autism

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
No

not enough Egyptians in mena come by more often m8

A lot of bullying. Egyptians are not very liked there

لكن أحب انون مصر :(
doulingo Arabic is being done by all Egyptians, what’s your take on this? also have you met any foreigners who could speak Arabic decently?

*لكن انا احب انون(ز) مصر
شكراً
>doulingo Arabic is being done by all Egyptians, what’s your take on this
I don't know, a lot of Egyptians around?
Are you learning the Egyptian dialect?

My city doesn't get a lot of tourists so no.

a-are you in North Sinai with all the ISIS niggers?

Lol no it's safe here. It's just that there isn't much to see here

هل تسكن في شمال أو جنوب؟
also specific question, misry dialect doesn’t use ق (like with coffe, pronounced “ahawa” instead of “qahawa” but with Cairo you pronounce the qaaf? other words? Honestly the most frustrating part of the dialect, but it is one of more widely known ones I’d consider. And everyone tells me it’s stupid to want to teach/live in Egypt bc it’s a shithole but I wanna :(

too much masri filth in this thread

you stinking egy*Tian

fuck off fake country we are having a quality non-shami discussion here

egypt is africa/mexico of the arab world

this is what everyone says but I feel that that is more suited for pooroco drug smugglers
I understand Egypt is shitstain on the Arab world but Sudan isn’t worse? Or Yemen? I don’t understand the distaste everyone has for Egyptians

you will never understand, only arabs born in the middle east can understand.

Reminder

what the fuck did you say about mansaf you cocksucker ? take it back now

North
Yes. Well I can think of (Qaria قرية: Village, Qaeda قاعدة: Rule or Headquarters, Qabela قبيلة: Tribe, Qordoni قردني: Jordanian ).

That's all I have right now. And yeah I think it's probably a bad idea to come here. Can't you find something where you are?

everything bad that happens in the middle east is because of the fall of the ottoman empire.
the reason it is still shitty is UK's fault
they sabotage it over and over so another ottoman empire doesn't rise

Eh it's just that Egypt has a lot people they tend to spill into the Gulf and do some shameful things for money

I wanna teach in the Middle East or North Africa desu
why is Egypt that bad? I’m not white if that helps, I’m more ambiguously mixed race brown. Within the next two or three years you think it’ll still be shit?>tfw no liberal tunisi gf

Fuck off

one third muslim brotherhood, one third eternal anglo, one third dictators supported by eternal anglo.

Fact.

based aussie woken as fuck

It’s all been downhill since Nasser died.

This