Men may have evolved better 'making up' skills

How does this make you feel, Paul?

>Men's historical dominance of the workplace may, in part, be because of their ability to reconcile with enemies after conflict, a new study suggests.
>Researchers examined the aftermath of same-sex sporting events and found that men spent longer talking, touching or embracing their opponents than women.
>These efforts to patch things up ensure the males can then co-operate more successfully in the future.
>The authors believe that this trait has been carried down through the years.

>"That men are more likely to reconcile after a conflict supports other studies showing that male-male relationships are generally different than female-female relationships," said Prof Robert Deaner from Grand Valley State University, who wasn't involved in the work.
>"A woman's relationship with another woman is often gravely damaged if one woman achieves greater status than the other or somehow outdoes her.
>"Men, by contrast, seem to better tolerate these kinds of ups and downs, which may be why men seem better than women at maintaining large same-sex social networks."

This behaviour is also found in other primates:
>Researchers have long been puzzled by the abilities of male chimpanzees, who constantly bicker and fight, to put aside their differences and co-operate and work together in struggles for territory with other groups.
>Studies showed that male and female chimps acted differently in the aftermath of fights, with males much more inclined to engage in reconciliation behaviours.
>Psychologists wondered if the same habits were true for humans - and decided to analyse high-level, same sex sporting competitions for these reconciliation traits.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-36969103

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
cc.com/video-clips/xl9xrv/stand-up-john-mulaney--john-mulaney---female-friends
youtube.com/watch?v=NyTi9v9QPxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

social scientists wasting time and taxpayer money "studying" and quantifying what everyone has known intuitively for time immemorial

This is why niggers got the right to vote half a century before white women did.

>Researchers examined the aftermath of same-sex sporting events and found that men spent longer talking, touching or embracing their opponents than women.

That's quite the leap to go from that too "men are better at making up"
Maybe men are just naturally more gay?

Women hate each other more than anything. Not a big surprise.

Its 100% true

I know guys that can have all out fucking fist fights and go fucking mental at each other and be fine a few days later.

Women will overhear 1 bad thing said against them and they will hold a hardcore grudge for months or years.

Women are intolerable. Even they know that.

>women are petty and have problems forgiving other women
Kek, now tell me something I don't know.

isn't this 99% of social science?

This is why Hillary cannot win.

Almost any time a woman leads a country (Merkel, Thatcher, Kirchner, etc.) she fucks it up, given enough time.

I'm not surprised. I've had multiple fist fights end in friendship. I think it's because a kind of respect gets established in a fight.

Can confirm

No, they're not. Have you ever spoken to a liberal? They deny everything if it doesn't fit their beliefs regardless if the claim is a priori (self-evident). You need studies like this and cram it their goddamn throat until they suffocate on their verbal diahreea

youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

I other news...women can't stfu

>Boxers spend weeks talking shit about each other up to fight
>Beat the shit out of each other for 12 rounds
>pat each other on the back at the end of it

I'm pretty sure this is obvious

>hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Only because they're spiteful as fuck

>I've had multiple fist fights end in friendship.
Same. Funny how that works.

lel

cc.com/video-clips/xl9xrv/stand-up-john-mulaney--john-mulaney---female-friends

I have actually been saying this without the benefit of government funding. Just like having guns obviates violence, violence itself becomes a reason to reconcile. Men accept each other if only to avoid getting hurt. Women on the other hand hold grudges forever because there is no compelling external reason why they should not.

This, also women will hold a grudge forever.

Women are unable to forget affronts and forgive those who've transgressed against them because they are inherently insecure compared to most men. Men have natural self-confidence, so they don't have to base their own self-worth on what others think about them.

can confirm that cristina is insane and her followers are becoming a cult of brainwashed dirty lefties.

>Men more likely to move on than women

Can confirm. Dated a crazy hispanic chick:they got the memory of an elephant when it comes to grudges.

Im sure most men here can contest that all it takes for us is just a simple apology.

>women are insane

Fucking hell alert the media!

Its attest you dumb faggot holy shit

Nah man I'm sorry I didn't mean that

This, next you'll hear they do a study showing women love shopping more than men

(((reconciliation)))

aka all men secretly have the hots for each other

more news at 11

I know Greece invented anal sex but can you chill with the gay shit for two seconds

lol, and you think they're going to believe it just because some old white man scientist who's probably sexist and racist aswell tells them so?

>said Prof Robert Deaner from Grand Valley State University, who wasn't involved in the work.

>wasn't involved

wut

we didnt invent it, we perfected it

Orson Welles tells the story of how he and Ernest Hemingway became friends

youtube.com/watch?v=NyTi9v9QPxE

>you merely adopted anal sex
>I was born into it

I heard another study saying that women are more likely to be gay and they tested it. Well, bisexual I should say.

something to do with how they coped with forced copulation or something idk look it up

It's not just fist fights, it's arguments aswell. Sometimes it becomes apparent during the course of an argument that the other guy has more ground to stand on and/or is more intelligent than you thought at first, so it's easy to come to an agreement

I've not had that feeling with women so far though

Careful m80 that might take the scientific world by storm and kick off a new golden age of progress

Women have a pathological need to be right always so they literally CANNOT lose an argument or debate or even be corrected or it sends them into a psychotic episode

Me and my best bro has been friends since middle school. We only became friends after we had a huge fistfight that left us both hospitalized.
>He broke my arm and I gave him a really bad concussion

Women are just fucking whores by nature they'll kiss each other for male attention or fuck each other because it's convenient or might get more male attention

I think they like to lie about getting with other chicks too to garner even more male attention

With male friends
>Fist fight or even shout at each other occasionally
>Within either an hour to the next day we're all perfectly fine
>Longest grudge held was 32 hours

With female friends
>Say one thing to cause an argument
>Don't hear from them for a solid 2 days
>All I hear from other friends is she spent 2 days talking mad boo boo to them about me
>Same shit happens to other friends and they talk mad boo boo about them to me
>Still salty about it even when they've "made up"

This is why I stopped hanging out with women

Why is that guy confessing to Nathan from Metalocalypse?

this
longest fight/grudge i've had with any guy was two weeks

longest fight/grudge i've had with any girl was 7 1/2 years and i don't even dislike the woman, she just hates me for no reason

>All male leaders become martial artists
>World peace follows

>not knowing that women are shitty friends and are only worth the time if you want to fuck them
Kek, learn how to be a dude fãm

Feminists want to stop rough housing, banter, and men being men. They want us to become emasculated and docile.

They know it's what allows us to bond and makes us stronger. Women want us to fail

>Boo every society is a patriarchy

Because any female-lead society would descend into indecisive shit flinging.

GAY

>Have you ever spoken to a liberal
there's the problem

>Humanity's oldest legend is literally about two guys becoming friends after beating the hell out of each other
>Liberals just now finding out that men generally make up after fighting

In other news, water is wet.

greeks confirmed for assbabies

Really made me ponder

absurd.

in more primitave cultures, we see men holding grduges and blood feuds that last generations.

Women are far more peaceful and far more likely to reconcile than men.

What legend?

Gilgamesh. Enkidu didn't like the fact that Gilgamesh was cucking all the men in the city and started a fist fight that took them all over said city. By the end of the fight they became best friends and had amazing adventures

The Epic of Gilgamesh? The demigod Gilgamesh uses his supernatural strength and charisma to terrify the people of Uruk and take the lord's right on all their wives, so the gods create Enkidu, a wild man to stop him.

The wild man fights the king of Uruk, and at the end they find themselves even matched. Gilgamesh, having found an equal, mellows out, and the two go on several bromantic adventures, before eventually the gods kill Enkidu out of jealously.

Despairing, and fearing death, Gilgamesh journeys to distant lands to find Utnapishtim [Noah] and ask him the secret to immortality. When Gilgamesh is given the plant, he rejoices, heading home at once. But before he arrives back to Uruk to prepare and injest it, he stops to bathe in a spring. A snake comes by and devours the plant, giving it the ability to renew its skin.

Gilgamesh realizes that immortality belongs to the gods alone, and that for men, the path to immortality lies in lasting deeds. He rules for many years, and dies content.

Epic of Gilgamesh is based as fuck. My favorite part is Gilgamesh telling the whore goddess Ishtar to fuck off when she offers to be his lover. She ends up crying to her daddy and asks for the bull of heaven to fuck up his kingdom or she will open the gates of the underworld and lets the undead roam the earth.

niggers have iqs around 85 while white women's is around 100. misogyny is fucking retarded

get your weeb shit cartoon picture outta here.
don't disrespect actual culture.

>white women's is around 100

A fucking leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

>among niggers and dunecoons

We're talking about people here, which implies they're White.

and they use every single one of those IQ point to destroy western civilization

Thanks for sharing that clip, never seen it

yes

i appreciate the irony

yea gilgamesh is a total faggot

>Maybe men are just naturally more gay?
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html