Cryptocurrencies

Since /biz/ is being fucking overrun by Pajeets I thought I'd make a cryptocurrency thread here
To make it Sup Forums related: Whats the tax situation in your country like regarding crypto? In Germany, holding for a year makes it tax free to cash out, otherwise you have to pay income tax

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments
streamable.com/43sce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhanteras
thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/paytm-eyes-5fold-growth-in-gold-sales-in-dhanteras-diwali/article9901662.ece
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/dhanteras-gold-sales-to-touch170kg-jewellers/articleshow/61109343.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After the recent shitshow with the pajeet who got scammed and posted his video on /biz/, it made me woefully aware of just how many streetshitters infest that board. I think if we ever want to see /biz/ be truly great, we need to push for flags.

문재앙

fuck off Pajeet
What does your Portfolio look like?

quick rundown:
>Scammer #1 pretends to be retarded, thus another pajeet scammer #2 (the one in video) attempts to scam the original scammer who is faking how dumb he is
>scammer #2 actually falls for it and scams himself
>sells off his TRX for ~$11.5
>actual market value he had was around 10K usd in tron (49.5k TRX at $0.20)
>loses everything
>probably took money from his family/other sources
>claims they were his life savings
>begins freaking out for hours
>spamming etherscan comments
>someone links it in /biz/
>immediate lulz
>vic johnson begins reviewbrahposting to the scammed Jeet
>claims he was the receiver of the tron and wants to return it + more
>asks jeet for video to prove he's poor
>jeet send video of him and his daughter
>kids wearing various pieces of gold jewelry
>guy has internet and TV and apt
>uploads video, then removes it
>vic johnson reuploads it to streamable
>more lulz
>jeets come in last two threads trying to defend their countryman
>/biz/ goes full Sup Forums mode (with good reason)
>moralfags message scamee and tell him the truth
>more memes arise
>jeets going ape shit, call for flags on /biz/
>#poogate
That's what has happened up until now. If you ever questioned how many jeets are on this board, you know now.

Some hilarious banter and old style trolling in the comments.
etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments

Original video (reuploaded): streamable.com/43sce

sum1 explain to me what im going to do with all my coins. just cash out at bitcoin atms over time?

Well the regulations here only starting to be implemented. If your yearly profit is less than 2500 €, you don't have to pay any taxes. If it is bigger than that - you pay 15 %.
Then there's some part about if the money from trading crypto is your main source of income, you have to register a employment (payment) under individual performance certificate.
Well I'm not doing any of it because I haven't cashed out that much yet. I am also sure that the only way for them to check on my gains is to track a transaction from an exchange/wallet to my back account. There are some prepaid debit cards that are probably are even harder to track..
Anyway not gonna cash out soon.

>holding for a year makes it tax free to cash out, otherwise you have to pay income tax
What a bizarre system. Are you sure that's correct?
Here it is subject to capital gains tax which are robbery tier (30% of profits below 30k, 34% from profits exceeding 30%). Money lost in crypto is not tax deductible even though losses in stocks etc. are.

links to the threads in question if anyone cares. Should be able to spot the dozens of butthurt pajeet posters that came out of the woodwork to defend their countryman.

Thread 1: → → #
Thread 2: → → #
Thread 3: → → #
Thread 4: → → #

bump

Bitcoins took quite a plunge the few days.

Should I still hodl?

pls,,sir

Thanks
Will now proceed to brutally murder 30 minutes of my life

Not taxable and not seizeable either

You think this shitty board is better than the pajeets on /biz/?

1. Bulgatians don't believe in taxes.
2. Cripto is popular and there are people who actually believe it isn't a bubble, but an investment who intend to buy cards and mine.
3. Yes, we deserve an ethnic clensing.

Did the fundamentals change in any way?

Yes you should definitely sell low and buy high

4. The government took a fat stack of coins from some people, several bilions worth, but I think they were criminals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhanteras
thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/paytm-eyes-5fold-growth-in-gold-sales-in-dhanteras-diwali/article9901662.ece
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/dhanteras-gold-sales-to-touch170kg-jewellers/articleshow/61109343.cms
idk if Vic is joking or not but Dhanteras is considered as most auspicious festivals prior to Diwali .Every man , low class , high class or middle class buys some kind of jewellery that day.

Cryptocurrecy is not pajeet currency, whitey btfo

>not
Now*

> Whats the tax situation in your country like regarding crypto
All gains are treated as income tax as there is not a clear legislation yet for them to be treated as property or securities, so you pay them according to your tax bracket level, the highest being 35%

I never gave a fuck about taxes in my life and don't even know shit about them.

our govt is literally going to ban crypto lmfao

Sir pls send buttcoin sir pls sir

> ban
Implying that is even possible. Are they gonna pull an EMP attack or something?

says the mart sharter.
you'll pay for scamming a poor man .
karma is a fucking bitch.

You're acting like I scammed this pajeet and that no pajeet has ever scammed.

gulags, duh

sorry, im fucking retarded
can someone please give me a short rundown of this pajeet trolling?

.t pajeet using free vpn

sir plz invest in ufr sir

seriously i want to know what really happened
the four biz threads are too intertwined for my brain to understand

here u go sir

holy fucking shit HAHAHA
biz is the new pol

ThisIndia's main Industry is Scamming

A little trick I learned in Quebec; if you don't report income, you don't have to pay tax on it.

Are there any point in cryptocurrencies beside money laundering and pleasing ancap larpers?

It's stocks for poor people, so of course pajeets don'\t have enough shit for the streets because they are shitting their pants right now.

I know it's hard to believe but unfortunately some people live in areas where lazy, corrupt dagos ruin the economy and cause hyperinflation.

Essentially you are playing a game with "currency" that people pretend is the future while literally everyone who is involved use it to get richer, essentially it can be summed up as

>pretending you are invested in "blockchain" technology while you measure the success of your "currency" in relation to it's worth in US dollar while talking about how it will take over the US dollar as world currency

Just think about that for a second and realize what is happening. Literally nobody believes for a second that Bitcoin is anything but a way for a bunch of people who invested in Bitcoin early to get rich. Everyone who has an understanding of cryptocurrencies knows the technical limitations of Bitcoin and why it has no future.

send me some LEND 0x7fbc25242249ebcac385f3368b4a63934111afd8
i lost more than 60%

That's why we buy ethereum

Lol what a retard

that's why no one actually buys bitcoin unless they are using it to invest in other coins. I agree with what you say about btc, but it's very heavy-handed to say that about all cryptocurrencies.

touché

Potentially an alternative to traditional banking. Actual competition for bank interchange rates.

At this moment, no crypto currency has a working product that can scale to what the world requires. But there are developments that can change that.

tron will ricover right guys?

t. ACHcuck

Get to SEPA and do free bank transfers instead of using 40 year old Americunt technology for banking

>he bought the pump before the dump
Why are italians here so retarded with money? You bought ripple as well, didn't you?

ho perso tutto

Te lo meriti, brutto ritardato
>mfw I bought ETH at 48€

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Spero per te che tu non abbia investito più di 100€, mongoloide

> Spero per te che tu non abbia investito più di 100€, mongoloide
basta ti prego

Can you send 5 dollars through separate and have it verified in seconds? No, you need a credit or debit card for that. What do you think merchant fees are and the rate they are charged is based on? That’s right, the banks interchange rates.

Kek, povero mongolo
Hai ancora qualcosa?

25€ e ho iniziato con la pensione di nonno

Lol
E si che se avessi avuto ancora qualcosa avrei potuto aiutarti. Pazienza

no it's not and they even said they aren't going to, you retarded subhuman gook

tranquillo, finché non vendo non ho perso nulla, g-giusto ?

Certo, dillo a quelli di Confido o di Dogecoin, oppure di tutte le monete delistate da bittrex

sei perfido

Sei tu che giochi con gli squali senza saper neanche nuotare

già mio nonno mi da del coglione quando si ricorda
troppa sofferenza nella mia vita

Dovrebbe prenderti a badilate sulle gengive. Perché investi soldi degli altri se non sai investire i tuoi?

Kek our government has banned Bitcoins.Feels so backward man

così si faceva una crociera e magari conosceva qualche vecchietta vogliosa di cazzo. così mi presentava la nipote

E invece ora non ci paghi neanche una cena in pizzeria

ora gli devo pagare le bollette altro che pizza