Noko

Alright Sup Forums, time to stop dis! We need to set the record straight about Romania

That's a good country.

gypsies. terrible people. nothing to discuss.

gypsy gypsy gypsy gypsy gypsy

they are 100% india's colony in europe, those with dacian and roman blood were killed off a long time ago

Still wondering how this shithole got into the EU, they are worse than the sandnigger region below

>sandnigger region below
Bulgaria?

>noko

>gypsies calling gypsies gypsies

Nah meant way more below, the middle east. Romania belongs there.

it's hilarious how they are WE WUZ ROMANZ N DACIANZ N SHEET, they're a living meme

found the romanian expat

who knows,in 20-30 years once all the arabs moved to Western Europe maybe they'll colonize the Middle East

found the hungarian expats

Very good workers, its not their fault that poos in loos somehow ended up in their country some time ago and envolved into their true form.

african excrement detected

>romanians
>loving LGBT
>loving israel
>loving diversity

nope

found the butthurt expat

Romanian diaspora chimping out, nothing to see here.
Sage
Hide

LMAO

>secular jews

I bet there's a bomb hidden in those watermelons

>We need to set the record straight about Romania
what is there to set straight? We are gypsyies

Was romania going to say Hungary?

>noko

Damn, it has been awhile since I've seen that.

haven't keked so hard in a long time.

Correct.

They treat their gypsies like human trash and put them in concentration camps. Better than what most of us modern countries can say for ourselves.

They are also complimentary nords for some reason but they seem based.

That government building is fucking huge and cost the government so much the People starved.

Its still fucking huge and I like it though.

Err, dude, we don't really love LGBT or Israel.
Sure, we tolerate them as long as they don't get loud, but we're not really a LGBT friendly country.
We don't recognise any form of samesex partnership or marriage. Companies do not have LGBT quotas, etc.
Sure, we don't kill them anymore, but that's pretty much it. We just don't care as long as they keep it to themselves.

nordic master race

would this guy have killed them? if so, then basically you're failing to live up to true Romanianism, Radu.

Well, we used to beat the shit out of gays some years ago, but since we joined the EU, we have to abstain from such practices. Homosexuality used to be a criminal offense during Communism, they went to prison for that. People are not very fond of gays here, but we're willing to ignore them, as long as they don't get too public.

2bh, I don't know much about Codreanu except he was in the Romanian Iron Guard. They were pretty fanatic, killed some politicians back then.

why are there 2 ukballs?

Romanians are based. They beat that commie nigger Ceausescu out and shot his commie jew ass right on tv. Based. threw many lefties out of helicopters and generally kicked degenerate ass.

>shitting on based salam
come on user

if you have to shill about romania even SATURDAY night, that means you fucked up your life well and your country in bigger shit than how you would like to present here

propaganda shill will change nothing and the romanian expats in the thread not accidentally left the country
>instead of 24/7 internet shill campaigns just migrate back and show your patriotism there
this kind of circle jerk just pathetic and aimless

should definitely read For My Legionaries, Radu. Will make you proud of your country and wipe away the gypsy stain. the politicians that were killed were only ever targeted after they struck first. They killed Legionaries unprovoked, so the Legion made them pay. They ended up murdering Codreanu in cold blood. he is a holy martyr.