I lost my almost 80% of the money due to current bitcoin price dropping down as fuck

I lost my almost 80% of the money due to current bitcoin price dropping down as fuck.

I lost all the hope. I'm gonna seriously kill myself. Since only '''friends''' I know and interact everyday are Sup Forums, nobody will find my body.

Fuck this world and life.

Sincerely

i can't wait to be a smug piece of shit to everyone who bought bitcoin even though I actually just sat on my ass and did nothing while they hoped and dreamed

shame on them, never invest on something trendy

Guess what faggot, you still have 20%. How can you give up?

Just wait for few months

i really hope Sup Forums becomes to new place to discuss crypto until we get flags to weed out the pajeets on /biz/

> investing in cryptofaggotry
Literally tulips.

It's gonna go up again genius

> investing in cryptocurrency

kek, are you the guy that was shilling XRP all over Sup Forums like a week or two ago?

>having 80% of your money in bitcoin
First time investing? LMAO @ ur life bruh

why are gooks so fucking bad at this?

the chinks are jewing you to death

20%....
Yeah, There are still 20% of money in my account.

But problem is, there is no hope anymore.
A hope to dream, imagine, and delude my self. I lost it.

Fear not, comrade. Since cryptocurrencies are about as permanent as a Kardasian marriage.

Idiot. It will go back up.

>I lost my almost 80% of the money
The money didn't exist in the first place. Bitcoin cannot be used to purchase food, pay your rent, etc. it is not real currency and has no real world value. It's monopoly money.

>ass
Proxy fuckwit. Christ, I dislike Americans.

haha you said it mate cunt mate haha crikey cor blimey us australians am I right cunt mate? strewth oath haha

>investing in Bitcoin
>in the year of our lord 2018
Sure it's a nice novelty but you got to be retarded to invest more than 100 bucks. Also it's basically like gambling. Never bet an amount you can't afford to lose.

Honestly Australia is (for some very very weird reason) the most obsessed with us

Like no offense to aussies in general but who are you nigga

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

time to BUY BUY BUY

Enjoy your capitalistic view on life

병신 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

MAKE IT STOP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH