Be black

>Be black
>Have a Master's degree
>Be on a salary
>Pay tax
>Have no criminal record
>Be regarded as lower in society than uneducated dole scrounging violent ASBO chavs like pic related because I'm not white whereas they're a shining example of Aryan purity

Sup Forums logic. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7Vp64p4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng
theguardian.com/books/2011/jun/08/chavs-demonization-owen-jones-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not realizing that generalities are made and exceptions are out there.

>le making statistical statements based on one data point face

>be black
>have a Master's degree
Pick one

>be black
>be in white country
Take your masters and education to Africa, nigger.

Race ONLY, everything else is TRASH.

Squating slavs in tracksuits
Gopnik party on 4 chan

Blame your violent ignorant people who can't top committing crimes.

I feel for you good blacks I really do your names get dragged trough the dirt because of them. At this point the the bad out weigh the good and you can't blame people for not trusting you.

see
The stereotypes come from the majority. Congratulation on being a normal human. You are not a nigger or a black, you are a British.

nah

Our worst whites will always form European societies, the Best Negroes will always form Africa.

The proof to this?
hundreds of thousands of years, Africans never developed regardless of exceptions who could be taught how to write.

/Thread

Why did you need to be in a white country to achieve this?

>Minority of whites are retarded
>minority of blacks arent retarded

Are you a girl? You sound like a girl,and you care what ppl think. Or maybe you are a faggot? Nobody cares about how many gallons of sperm you have chugged down.

Stop worrying about what ppl think you gay nigger faggot. It doesn't even matter.

Ben Carson is literally one of the best brain surgeons in the world.

Blacks do on occasion actually succeed. It's rare, but it happens.

Please stop posting this meme.

My friend Blake is a Trump supporter.

>Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either.
Of course, because you are black.

The very fact niggers must live in white country always without exception is proof that race must be protected regardless if the negro is a witch doctor or cannibal.

Good for you. You are a respectable black man. Keep up the hard work. People that are racists towards you. Fuck them.

How about you get your own degree and not your master's, nigger.

What does "be regarded" mean? Would this be the same society that hates you so much it gave you a master's degree and a high paying job? Are you saying you demand government-guaranteed live, you massive and leucorrheic pussy?

Ebig meme son.

>merit
TRASH
>intelligence
TRASH
>history
TRASH
>guilt
TRASH
>pity
TRASH
WHITE AMERICA, WHITE AUSTRALIA!

Ben Carson is an enigma to me. He obviously must be very intelligent and capable - he's a goddamned brain surgeon, after all. But he acted and talked like such a retard during his run that it really makes me think. He said the pyramids were used to store grain (they weren't) and had this weird Christian zealot thing going on, but like one of those born-again convicts

>1 post by this id

Everyone is getting rused.

underrated

good for you, OP

thank you for not being a part of the stereotype

>culture
TRASH
Race shall live Bolshevism in all forms shall die.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

spottet the angry black man
now read your shitpost again and find the flaw
i mean, you are intelligent! you got a master degree! your surely can find it. can you?

1 post by this ID. Little kid in KC LOLing.

grats on your success, but sterotypes exist for a reason. you are the exception, not the rule

Personally I recognise the difference between black people and niggers. You sound like a black person, just a normal person who happens to have black skin.

Unfortunately your race has a massively disproportionate number of niggers compared to others.

I only care about race not individual merit.

Simple solution.

Move to Africa and you'll be considered as one of the highest in society.

You point out all of the credentials that you know yourself separate you from the black norm.
>Nigger

I think it's possible to judge both. But I respect where you're coming from.

Trash

Yea if you don't want to be viewed as a nigger why don't you go lift the rest of your people out of the dirt? We would all very much appreciate it.

go back to africa and be a shining beacon there you fucking nigger

Same. Sage this thread already. OP is looking for weak Sup Forumsacks who are willing to extend their "sympathies". Muh difference between black and nigger. Newsflash: there is no difference aside from a fancy prep shirt. There's nothing worse than an integrated black because they have a higher chance of racemixing and doing all-round damage. I will pick the Chief Keef gutter rat any day.

He can live their as god king. Then again is it really worth ruling over a pile of shit?

we hate niggers here, not black men.

Shit, maybe you should move back to Africa where you belong?

-sha

>falling for the individualism merit meme

>Be Black
>Be in School
>Have Education tailored to you.
>Cirriculum starts teaching 'Black History month' and WE WUZ KENGZ Tier topic
>Have numerous programs and affirmative action to help you attain better grades than whites
>Even if you get bad grades Universities still bend over for you to fill their ethnicity quotas.
>Majority of Blacks still do poorly

>Be lower class white
>Education and the teachers shit on you or ignore you
>Taught to be shamed of being white
>Get no hand outs education wise because it'd be 'racist'
>Do worst at school out of all ethnicities
>Liberals make excuses and still carry on shouting WHITE PRIVLEGE!!!

If this was 1960-1990 I'd agree. But it's 2016!

>be African
>squat in Europe
>believe that has a longterm future

>doesn't know about outliers
Retarded nigger

You don't belong in England.

Smart people can have some really weird beliefs.
Like Barry Goldwater believing in UFOs
or Dan Aykroyd believing that the new Ghostbusters is good.

Sup Forums isn't one person. You can be far right without being "racist".

this

>affirmative action nigger spotted

Memeland did it again.

i really feel sorry for you guys but i do not feel sorry because your culture is degenerate, but unfortunately most niggers just leech and speak monkey pham english and deserve the rope.

You're so educated and yet your racial hatred towards whites over rides any form of education or common sense you might have gained and you're back to acting like a ghetto hood rat. What you should be angry about is fellow black people trying to pull down aspiring blacks or rap culture painting thug life in a positive manner. Your true enemy isn't the white man, it's your own black people. Take it from a Trini that learned first hand that my fellow niggers will always nig and will outright go out of their way to trip you up at every step you take trying to turn your life on a positive beat.

You are a nigger and therefore share zero in common with any white person

They may be scum but they're our scum and its not like there is a shortage of evil criminals niggers around

>your type are a tiny minority

Ben's time has gone his marbles are leaking out of the pocket.
He may have been a smart intelligent man but I'll not be surprised if we here about dementia or Alzheimer's in the next few years.

There's several kinds of intelligence. People can be amazing scientists, musicians, or athletes (physical intelligence is basically your ability to control your body's movement and strength output) but some people lack in others.

Hence autism.

Never met a Trini who wasn't based.

t. "white" Guyanese

Thats because most black people are nigger tier. Just act white and become a "African intellectual"

Keep in mind the behaviour that blacks see as "white" is just normal civilized behaviour. This behaviour has no race.

Africans belong in Africa. Don't let the door hit your CV on the way out

/thread

Honestly, blacks greatest enemies are lowlife, failure blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7Vp64p4A0

the only reason lowlife ghetto scum are still around is the welfare system. You take that away, ghetto hoods implode

Why can't we just get rid of welfare and arrest black people without fear of being called a racist? Wouldn't that fix things?

So, tell us, what did you do in your life to fix black society and how successful were you at it (you weren't obviously), to deserve being called a civilized human being?

Where would these people work though? This is why we need another war. Then we can have a war economy and shove all these blacks either into factories or put guns in their hands.

>Choosing a roided up peanut dick as your "representative"

I see you believe that you can save a drowning fool that doesn't want to be saved.

One man should not be held responsible for trying to uplift a whole race. It would take all of the black people that aren't niggers working together to have a small chance of fixing the niggers.

Why don't smart black people (yes they do exist) move to Africa and try to improve it? If you won't who will? Or don't you give a shit about other black people and their future?

so go back to africa and make a success there, why do you even want to be here?

>>Be black
>>Have a Master's degree
>>Be on a salary
>>Pay tax
>>Have no criminal record

If this accurately describes you then the latter point does not apply. Stop being reactionary and actually listen to what people say. We don't hate all blacks, we hate stereotypical blacks which is 95% of you.

The fact that an overwhelming majority of blacks are in fact the stereotypical violent niggers unfortunately but understandably results in people judging a book by its cover, so to speak. Therefore, you need to prove you are an exception to the crowd.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng

>If this accurately describes you then the latter point does not apply. Stop being reactionary and actually listen to what people say. We don't hate all blacks, we hate stereotypical blacks which is 95% of you.
>
>The fact that an overwhelming majority of blacks are in fact the stereotypical violent niggers unfortunately but understandably results in people judging a book by its cover, so to speak. Therefore, you need to prove you are an exception to the crowd.
I don't hate black bears, I just don't want to be around them, even if 5% are gentle giants, dem nigger bears can live on dey own sosci ah tee!

mhmm, sho nugg, dasss riiii

you are an exception. the most of your kin are feral animals. how difficult is it to make a distinction between an individual and a group?

kys stupid nigger

Niggers always want credit for some shit they were supposed to do.

-Chris Rock

What the hell is an ASBO?

Africa already has smart people. The ruling and upper class of Nigeria consistently has high IQs and top international university degrees. They are the most overweight segment of any society, in a country that has starvation zones. They are fabulously wealthy. They pretty much do nothing to help their country.

>NAXALT

opinion discarded.

To me you're fine m8

anti-social-behaviour-order
they are being phased out now in favour of something new which the same in all but name
>be black
>have no criminal record
pick one
im just joking. caring about race is for isil types and blm/blm capitulating types.
also i find your denigration of what you call 'chavs' to be classist and discriminatory.
to suggest a masters degree makes one worth more than another HUMAN BEAN is elitist and dehumanizing.
for enlightenment and cultural enrichment, read:
theguardian.com/books/2011/jun/08/chavs-demonization-owen-jones-review

A white person will always be better than a black person. It doesn't matter if he's a degenerate lowlife and the black guy is educated and demonstrate good values and morals.

The white person is your kin. He is your brother. Are you saying you'd value some random stranger more than a family member? If so, you disgust me.

It`s not Sup Forums logic, it`s logic of social integrity.
Black states are shit, does not matter why. You have not done anything to change any black country to the better. You probably do not even know what black state are you from. You are comforting yourself with shit about nigger tribal integrity. But if you wont raise as nations, you will never be 1st class citizens.

Some CIA will always turn your blocks in drugged shitholes to fund their secret budget. Some arabs will always kick you around because you are not sharia enough.

You have to have social intelligence to understand that and this is what black really lack. You cant rise beyond your tribe or your block. And everywhere you are used as a cattle. If there is something that need to be destroyed, the shills infuriate you. If there is something that need to be elected, the shills just show you >muh racism on TV.

Your problem is not whites. Your problem is that all your people are gullible savages.

Whites will be your problem, when you will compete with whites, instead of being problem to other whites. Then you will really see the Hell on Earth.

Blacks/arabs/beaners are the perfect tools to ruin your white competition. You should know this as people on the other shore of your straits today are using this shit against you.

Shitmaker tires have a horrible track record
shitmaker tires blow out, wear out, and otherwise fail at a higher rate than any other tire

shitmaker tires are not recommend tires

WOW MY SHITMAKER TIRES ARE JUST FINE YOU FUCKING TIRE SUPREMACIST SHITLORDS JESUS CHRIST MY MY ME ME ME MY SINGLE PAIR MY SINGLE SET HAVENT HAND ANY ISSUES AT ALL WHAT SO EVER IDIOT IDIOT THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THESE TIRES