TRUMP FOLDS AND ENDORSES RYAN

>Trump goes home with his tail between his legs and gets his fucking shinebox
>"Will that be all, Mr Ryan, sir?"

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/donald-trump-endorse-paul-ryan/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Indochina_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Omg your worried about Trump endorsing Paul's Ryan while Merkel is endorsing terrorism in your own countries get priorities straight you fuck Kraut sack of shit from Germany.

Mom, I posted it again!

>micropenis says what

lmao

For those keeping track, Trump is now getting simultaneously cucked by all the losers from 2008, Hillary, Ryan and McCain. Trump is literally the loser who loses to losers.
>inb4 muh 34D Parcheesi

America beat us in war but you still salty af

is there anyone more cucked than a german in the 21st century

what?

>America beat us in war

That's because you weren't as technically advanced as Vietnam.

Fucking cringe

>is there anyone more cucked than a german in the 21st century

Yes, see pic related and weep.

>34D Parcheesi

pics?

But America won Vuetnam War

>But America won Vuetnam War

I see.

Brah you just don't understand he's playing Yahtzee with 12 sided die.

They did. America leaves wIth peace treaty, North invades years later. French lost to Vietnam hence America showing up btw picture is shit

>French lost

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Please name 1 (ONE) time where a western country that isn't France won against an opponent using guerrilla warfare in the last 50 years.

>Mooooooom, they used guerrilla warfare on us, we couldn't even nuke them like we did the Japs, and it's just not faaaaaaaaaaair

Trump flip flopping? I never!

lmao nice name

>My country has been secretly annexed by the Ottoman Empire after losing two world wars I am going to blame Anglos and shot post on Sup Forums
Classy there Mohammed.

Did you even check your flag before posting ?

Nice argument, Muhammad ibn-Hans. Western countries are and always were horrible at fighting enemies who use guerrilla tactics.

>blame Anglos

I have terrible news for you.

Did anybody really not see this?

France lost against the Vietnamese a few years before America went in you ignorant fucking teenager

There country is as Anglo as yours is German

The problem with that is that these Guerrilla groups aren't always super organized.

I could say "Basque Separatists", but would that mean the entire movement was beaten, or a single group?

Quite frankly there haven't been many things that would qualify for a large organized guerrilla war such as Vietnam. The closest war Afghanistan, and it's true that they beat the Russians and "beat the Americans". However, America supplied them with resources against Russia (like Russia did to us with Vietnam), and we weren't allowed to really fight in Afghanistan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Indochina_War

I appreciate a decent good fellas reference.

Your vagina has now power here.