Is your country safe to visit?

is your country safe to visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Grozny_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=5KNkSGh6xwY
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/belarus-travel-advisory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but in my city it would be wise to stick to the better parts

Wow this is bad propaganda

Mostly. One morning I read from the newspaper that a day ago somebody armed with a shotgun had a standoff with the police in the same block that I live, but I didn't even notice.

yeah, just dont be a turbo idiot

>Safetugal

I had a giggle.

You kidding mate, ya would have to be some kind of madman to come here without the dropbear training.

>almost all of western europe is in "increased caution"

Probably, Yes. :3

>iran
>red
Why?

If the map is recent probably because of the protests and I think Iran has some contested areas with minorities and shit.

this map is intended for Americans, as an American you probably won't be welcome in Iran

lmao that map is just pure, refined propaganda

no.
because of korean, shina, Nigerian. turkish.
its not safe now.

aren't Chechnya and Dagestan pretty unsafe?

It's mostly because murricans are butthurt towards Iran.

>Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Belgium
>increased caution
>coming for the USA
Loving every laugh

>*coming from

Chechnya is one of the safest places on Earth these days.

Ah i got it. Iran was incredibly safe 2bh and I found not a few number of european tourists there.

i think this map is a simplicistic one that only takes count of muslim attacks and commies
in reality there are much bigger dangers
they got it mostly right with siria tho

USA is prolly more dangerous than most of the countries in that map desu

>visit USA
>go concert
>get mowed down by a crazy ass guy with machine guns

>visit USA
>drink a little bit of alcohol in your hotel room
>police comes and wants to play simon says with you in which you ll get shot if you fail

Italy doesn't really make any sense even if you fall for >muh islamic terrorism meme.

It's safe as fuck almost anywhere if you're not a complete retard.

>Chechnya is one of the safest places on Earth these days.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Grozny_bombing

Ok, but that doesn't make those other countries any safer either.

>haventugal

This region is very dangerous literally Somali tier.

terrorist attacks happen almost everywhere but they are still incredibly rare and generally you will be totally safe

also it's a bit funny but every single European country on that map including Turkey has a lower homicide rate than the USA

maybe refugees number, it's true we dont have attacks but it doesnt mean we arent a palatable target, with pope church and shiet
i mean, i love throwing that arguments at burgers, but it's true that your chance of getting shot is extremely low
much easier to get robbed by a nigger
but that's all about where you go after all, every country has areas that are at risk of you not getting out alive

he is not wrong

You mean Abhazia? I had a clasmate from there when I was little and he was a literal subhuman.
But when he grew up he became a well behaved hiropractor.

Yes, very. Just don't travel alone in rual areas if you're a minority just in case you run into a forest nazi

Lithuania and Russia have a higher homicide rate.

Wtf is all these "exercise increased caution"? Europe hates America, apparently.
Also lol @ the NATO country being on the shitlist.

The chance of being involved in any kind of terrorist attack is negligible, statistically speaking. But apparently that's enough to make Serbia or Bulgaria safer than Italy of Denmark.

That's pretty retarded desu.

russia is not e*rope and lithuania is a part of russia

What does this map based the caution risk on? Denmark is safe as fuck

memes and geopolitical butthurt level

One of the safest to do so

yeah, it's like that
my guess is that average american doesnt know those countries exist at all so they are neglected on the map
personalmente me la farei sotto in qualsiasi paese slavo, se non fossi proprio nel centro di una capitale o se non avessi un locale che mi fa da guida
avrei meno paura nei paesi musulmani, paradossalmente

This is done by the american gov and not the average American.

i was mostly memeing but literally a curfew was issues the day i visited USA 3 years ago because some police killed some negro and negros chimped out and burned some stores.

hotel had pretty nice view of the burning stores too.

this is done by the gov for the average murican tho
why do a detailed map when no one cares?
cool
what city was it?

was baltimore, been there for some conference about "defense and security" as well lol, the irony.

Russia is more dangerous than Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KNkSGh6xwY

How are Denmark, Azerbaijan and BiH unsafe? In Western Europe, I understand the American fear of getting in the way of a truck of peace driven by a lone wolf who has nothing to do with islam, but it's a terrible map.

Ignorance most likely
>they have that one gang in that specific part of copenhagen that's killed a few people
>AVOID DENMARK

What is so unsafe about Iran?

if you're an American they'd probably slap your shit in

And here we got a prove that Sultan Erdogan didn't block Sup Forums only some dumb pathetic karaboga shitposters got range-banned & BTFO
Hahahahaha

>Polando
>Safe
Pick one
If you wander alone at night in worse parts of city and you look like tourist with cash, you will be soon mugged by some people in tracksuits lol.

I mean, that's the case in every country I think.

whats it like to live in fear of war and terrorism?

I've never experienced it before, but it seems a common theme among the big players in the western world.

But here it is worse, car dealers cooperate with car thieves.
You can get stabbed even if you cooperate with thieve.
There is lots of shady shit going on, especially related to tax returns, and hidding from taxes.
Just imagine place where everyone is poor except gov or their friends, and people hate that they can't change it,
because there is nobody normal to vote for, so in the end everyone is poor and everybody tries to fuck over the other person.
Also lots of begging, idiots getting even bigger social benefits every time gov changes, because they buy the votes of those idiots.

>l-look at us we're a global power wow so cool and mighty!
>get raped, blown up, shot, beheaded and prohibited to talk about it by the government
first world countries ETERNALLY BTFO

Nah

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I murder those with foreign accents indiscriminately. Choice is yours. You feelin' lucky, punk.

>I've never experienced it before,
Just wait for us to fuck up the border issue.

>mfw oasis amongst shitholes

What the fuck happens in Mount Elbrus?

jej we safe
Although we suffer from vegan terrorism.

nice crimea lmao

No idea m8 Caucasus is forbidden for us too.

Yes
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/belarus-travel-advisory.html

>tfw all your neighbors are terrorist hotbeds