/balk/

no more quarrel, peaceful edition

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_(festival)
thelocal.de/20170717/one-in-three-bavarians-want-independence-from-germany-poll-shows-bavaria
24chasa.bg/novini/article/4190475
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-leading-serb-politician-kosovo-shot-death-52373087
focus-news.net/news/2018/01/16/2477762/tanjug-sarbiya-aleksandar-vuchich-e-provel-telefonen-razgovor-s-federika-mogerini-otnosno-ubiystvoto-na-oliver-ivanovich.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

wow i love bulgaria now

And yes, ive met Serbs, we go regularly there to buy stuff as its cheaper than here, especially cigarettes and food. Whomever in clear mind says Serbia is better than Bulgaria in any means is just deluded or blind.

How often do you see rapefugees in towns in Bayern and Baden Wurttemberg?

delete this NOW!

>Whomever in clear mind says Serbia is better than Bulgaria in any means is just deluded or blind.
then explain this as i still got no answers from my tatar friends. please?

He wouldnt know as there arent any in eastern germany.

I'm a German tourist with no particular attachment to either country. I went to Serbia right after I'd been in Bulgaria and I could tell an immediate difference soon after crossing the border.

You're the one in denial here. Serbia's roads alone are so, so much better, despite receiving no EU funding the way Bulgaria does.

43-гoдишeн мъж e cкoчил oт 15-ия eтaж нa жилищeн блoк в квapтaл "Cтpeлбищe" в Coфия.

Пoчинaл e нa мяcтo.

I told you already it was a measure to attract media attention. There are no lists and no motions, it would never go through. You just replied your childish post link reply like you always do and probably will do now, therefore I assume you arent interested anyway.

This is fucking hilarious by the way.

>your country is so shitty some parts of it want to secede just for the sake of joining a slightly better shithole

I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.

>tatar delusions
>tatar damage control
those regions who want to secede and annex themselves to romania are literally poor as shit. why do you think they're so desperate to announce they would do such measures lmao

You gotta be kidding me, where in Bulgaria have you been? Serbia is a big chunk worse in everything, the peoples mentality in serbia is peasantry gangster, trickdieb. Bulgarians even send doctors there cause serbs dont have their own in some regions. And the highway system in Bulgaria is the best after Greece on the whole peninsula you imposter.

Serbia is better in many ways
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_(festival)

You already answered to yourself.

>Serbia is a big chunk worse in everything
then why are you not answering me, hans? refer to yeah and you still claim you're better than us while such thing is happening there lmao

I don't live there but I happened to be on a train from Munich to somewhere in the North during the height of the refugee crisis, in fall 2015, and it was fucking horrifying, both the station and the train ride itself.

I live in a small town in an economically weak region but I see niggers and/or Arabs virtually every day. They're getting more common even in Eastern Germany, unfortunately.

Whilst this is a hoax, this one is very real.

thelocal.de/20170717/one-in-three-bavarians-want-independence-from-germany-poll-shows-bavaria

why do tatars hate serbs? i can understand albos and bosniaks

Based
Bavaria is good Germany.

You're arguing about petty shit, friends. Unlikely any of you are the reason what your country is what it is now. You can make a few conclusions based on these two sentences.
Tell me to kms.

jealousy

you see, they're so toxic with hate they even infected hans who lives among them to hate us lmao

>anime avatar
ok whomst of you did this?

Yeah its hilarious but isnt real

That's sad, I lived in 2 small towns in both Lands in 2012/2013 and I was rarely seeing nigs or towelheads

>And the highway system in Bulgaria is the best
hurr

I'm talking about country roads, which are trash. Highways are good to superb in pretty much ANY European country. It's the lesser-degree roads that really tell you about the country's infrastructure.

>You gotta be kidding me, where in Bulgaria have you been?
The Northwest and the coastal area

Some other phoneposting pleb probably.

>Bulgarians even send doctors
just shutup already
24chasa.bg/novini/article/4190475

Open the last thread and check your first post. Your are such a braindead moron, worse than ikibey.

can't use my pc at school

I don't care. Bavaria leaving Germany is probably even more popular with other Germans than in Bavaria itself, kek.

>tatar projections
>tatar butthurt

>I went to the poorest regions when crossing from romania and didnt visit anything else, so the country must be worse than belgrad
Eastern German education

>I dont care
Who will pay your welfare then?

Most Germans prefer immigrants over eastern "germans" aka soviet rapebabys with gypsy mentality. I hope one day the border is back, I really really do.

It is. I honestly can't remember ever seeing a hijab-girl before the refugee crisis, and I lived neat Berlin for most of my life. Even the Turks who've been living inGermany for decades are more integrated, or secular, than that. Now hijababes are an almost daily occurence even in smaller towns.

>hans reasoning
it proves that even poorest regions in tataria are worse than ours
you still haven't answered me, though

Underage?

no, I'm in the 12th grade

I've been to Berlin last summer and fuck me there were shittons of those assholes everywhere

Good luck with your exams

Yeah the Northwest sucks but the coastal area has plenty of tourism, and Southeast Serbia is one of Serbia's poorest regions too. I know you don't like it but it's fair to compare them, and Bulgaria just strikes me as more of a shithole.

I didn't go to Belgrade btw.

I dont waste my time on children, first and last reply from me. Your country is way worse than anything ive seen in this region right after albania, and I was everywhere except on greek islands and albanian parts of macedonia. Your countrymen are dark and look shady and have a flair of peasantry. You can compare yourself to Albania, then its a fair race, you stand zero chance against anyone else, even Bosnia seemed much more civilized than you, let alone Macedonia. Over and out, take it as you wish.

Ah so you patiently waited till you were 18 to post here, like the rest of us tough motherfuckers.

Your poorest regions secede regularly though

based hans

Ok, deine Meinung. Ich habe meine.

>literally no arguments provided
>hans damage control
you can't cope with the reality like the rest of tatars it seems, too bad
i'll refer you to this once again enjoy living in imaginary world with your tatar fellows

Denke meine Meinung is'n bisschen objektiver, weil ich mit keinerlei Ländern da unten familiär verbunden bin, aber sei's drum.

Tatsächlich hat mir Rumänien am besten gefallen, weil Serbien mir fast schon 'n bisschen zu zivilisiert war. Die Vojvodina ist von Ungarn praktisch kaum zu unterscheiden.

>Your countrymen are dark and look shady and have a flair of peasantry

LOL, way to throw practically 95% of Bulgarians under the bus my friend

>Serbian politician assasinated in smol Kosova

ready /balk/?

Wut? When?

kek this true but oddly not only the poorest, they regularly make ideas of secesions mostly based on their impulsive character. they always want to be some kind of vivid
вyтe и нaнe kek

THE RIDE CANNOT END

YES

I've been preparing for this genocide the whole year.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-leading-serb-politician-kosovo-shot-death-52373087

Wieso soll deine Meinung objektiver sein? Ein Tagestourist der mal hier mal da war soll eine objektivere Meinung haben als jemand der hier lebt? Familaere Verbundenheit habe ich hier ebenfalls keine, ich bin selbst vor Jahren hergezogen weil die Entwicklung in Deutschland mir nicht mehr gepasst hat. Es wird schon Gruende geben wieso es hier mittlerweile von Westeuropaern wimmelt, leider muss man sagen, und in Serbien keine Sau ist. Daher wie gesagt, deine Meinung ist schoen und gut, aber relativ exklusiv.

>nobody ever provides arguments because stats used worldwide to measure wealth and standard of living wont be acknowledged by be. However, better ignoring you indeed, senseless.

>when Greeks ruled the peninsula
>peace, happiness and progress everywhere

>when slabs and durks came
>ooga booga, wheres the tax at bitch
>fuckkkk u serbitch i had empiers and shiet t. krum rossovki
>fuck off tatar villagers, go back to turkey t. Pedja Fuckovic
>I am neither serb or bulgar, im ancient grk ok ? t. Stefan Makedonov
>I am not romanian im german ok fuck off now balkanshits i dont belong here K>? t. Radoslav Davaiu

seriously

FUCK YOU ALL AND LEAVE US ALONE

Dont waste your time on the serb.
He hears genocide and forgets his cover up story, that mental he is.

have been posting here since 14-15, well, on Sup Forums since like 16-17, started off Sup Forums like all the edgy teens.

thanks, can't wait to shrug off this burden so I can be a neet for a year.

Shouldn't have spread cuckstianity then.

You can see that the water of Thermaikos is a different colour than the rest.
I agree on your points everyone must fuck off from the Balkans.

>tatar delusions

>have been posting here since 14-15

>weil die Entwicklung in Deutschland mir nicht mehr gepasst hat
>mittlerweile von Westeuropaern wimmelt
Kumpel, bis jetzt dachte ich das du larpst, aber wenn du das unironisch glaubst, dann bist du wortwörtlich retarded und deiner retard-Meinung gehört keine Beachtung geschenkt

This general would be a lot better if people didn't fall for the bait of obvious diaspora and that one serb

big if true

Here we go again

>peace, happiness and progress everywhere
except all those wars between city states

it is
focus-news.net/news/2018/01/16/2477762/tanjug-sarbiya-aleksandar-vuchich-e-provel-telefonen-razgovor-s-federika-mogerini-otnosno-ubiystvoto-na-oliver-ivanovich.html

Bist du dumm? Alleine in Sofia leben knapp 16000 Deutsche, 50000 im ganzen Land. Wenn du keine Ahnung hast dann halt doch einfach die Fresse, Dusan. Es kann niemand was dafuer, dass euer Land der Bodensatz Europas ist.

What are you going to do after? Stufy or work?

>480BC
no wonder burglarians are related to Mycenaeans like albos are, we raped them too on our expansion
now it all makes sense, the gorilla meme is just coping
holy shit

As if the Serbian cowards will do anything.

No, the truth is turks caused us this shitty situation and instead of standing up to them, we ended up stabbing each others back and let the infestation be

Even now, Borisov, Tsipras and that ugly albanian prime minister bow to roaches. Fuck this place forever, we'll never change

And when the Persians came, all Cities unified under the same banner and btfo'd them good

Something that hasn't happened ever since

Nach 20 Jahren in der Wahlheimat kaufe ich dir nicht ab, dass du nicht voreingenommen in deinem Urteil bist. Gerade weil sich das, was ich gesehen habe, absolut nicht mit deiner Meinung deckt. Zumindest die Vojvodina is definitiv, sagen wir, "westlicher" als alles, was Bulgarien zu bieten hat - mit der Ausnahme von vllt. Sofia oder einem der Resorts an der Küste, was wohl kaum repräsentativ für den Rest des Landes ist

War übrigens kein Tagestourist, sondern bin mit Fahrrad durch die Länder geradelt, war also 'n bisschen länger da, wenn auch keine 20 Jahre.

it's personal bias

"YES by all measures Bulgaria is better, BUT i don't know just serbia is better man, it's not because im a serb or anything"

>Fuck this place forever, we'll never change
We will become progressive like the rest of the world and we are going to liek it (we are not)

see

yes

Where are all the little russians on balkans. Come for hugs.

apparently that guy was pro-EU

Junge es ist absolut sinnlos mit dir, alles Gute.

now sashko would steal the greek fire
then cry me more

So what will you do?

Ich bin nicht der gleiche Germ von vorher, mir fällt nur auf dass niemand, der nicht literally retarded ist, freiwillig nach Bulgarien zieht und hier für dieses irrelevante Kackland shillt

Aber jetzt mal im Ernst, fahr runter, du bist nicht in der Position andere zu beleidigen, du bist in Bul(lshit)garien, obwohl du die "Option" hattest in Deutschland zu leben, lass deine Autistenwutanfälle in /balk/ sein du social pariah

Fettes Argument. Genieß die Gyppos in deinem Schlarafenland.

Hello Ivan

Bruh, can you tell me about dvach? What kind of people go there?

Die schicken wir gen Westen, gewoehn dich dran.

Immer so geil, ist aus seinem Kackland nach Deutschland abgehauen aber shillt dann online fuer selbiges. An Laecherlichkeit nicht mehr zu ueberbieten.

like, yeah switzerland is rich on paper and everything but ive been there and it's the biggest shithole on earth man, im telling you, it was so much better in somalia, like literally everything is better in somalia

Gibt zwei plausible Gründe nach Bulgarien zu ziehen:

1. Wenn man 'n guter Informatiker und nur'n PC zum Arbeiten braucht, ergo Verdienst unabhängig vom lokalen Arbeitsplatz. Fett verdienen aber in Bulgarien billig lebem.

2. Rentner die ihren Lebensabend in 'nem billigen Land mit besserem Klima verbringen wollen. Das werden die meisten Deutschen in Bulgarien sein.

Die meisten Bulgaren sind aber nicht so priviligiert und würden natürlich liebend gerne mit den Deutschen tauschen.

This is obvious western bait. Serbs must not rush into action. The should assasinate times x in retaliation but not chimpout.

kosovo has better roads than germany, you cant prove me wrong, ive seen both

>B-Bulgaria ist ein tolles Land 70. Platz im HDI fünf Plätze vor Serbien! Scheiß D*tschland nur spackos da