What other boards does Sup Forums frequent?

What other boards does Sup Forums frequent?
I personally go on Sup Forums, /fa/, /ck/ and /bant/ a lot.
First post on Sup Forums so no meanies.

I browse only Sup Forums

Sup Forums, /lit/, /fit/, /ck/, /sci/

Sup Forums is a BLACK board. Whites must leave

Who says i'm white?

/sci/, /lit/ and /diy/. /bant/ once in a while

Turk?

Sup Forums homeboard
/x/ otherwise
used to browse Sup Forums but left as ai lost interest in comics and i realized how many SJWs were on the board

Only /fit/. /bant/ is fun too but it's even more dead than here

Went to /ck/ a lot, I was one of those fucks who wanted to actually discuss food & cooking, even partook in the challenges and posted OCs, but the muh fast food, haha ramsey, and /sip/ threads overpowered and killed what was left of that place. Once Numbaz and his challenges were gone, I fucked off too.

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums if I'm in the mood to talk shit about Bendis and the MCU.

I am glad to see no one has mentioned the most popular one in america. Not even Germans go to Sup Forums anymore.

/d/is literally more wholesome than a

/biz/ Sup Forums

Sup Forums, /tg/ and /vg/ for muh total war

Also /his/

/o/, Sup Forums, /n/ at some regularity, and infrequently Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /out/, /sci/ or /diy/ if I'm really bored.

mashallah

/fa, Sup Forums, /fit/, /ck/

PerĂº shitposts in all the boards!

Int and KC int are the only boards I browse regularly. I used to go to pol until 2015 or so but somehow it feels alien to me now.

Sup Forums has been my main board since before it had flags. I also browse /ck/ and /tg/ a fair bit and sometimes /wsg/ for memes and shit. I only browse Sup Forums for a few hours a week these days as I'm a grown up with a full time job.

/vg/ Sup Forums /bant/ /d/ /sci/

Sup Forums, /d/ and /r9k/.
Mostly Sup Forums though.