Why does Sup Forums support Trump? Your ancestors were immigrants too

Why does Sup Forums support Trump? Your ancestors were immigrants too.

Legal immigrants.

Conquerors aren't immigrants

They came here legally.

lmao yeah okay, sure..

>stow away on a boat
>forged passports
>false identities

after you stole the land from the natives

>Your ancestors were immigrants too.
No

White immigrants***

ftfy

non-whites can die for all I care.

They think it's hilarious.

"what can happen if we let this whities in"
-chief big cuck (last words)

why do you think you deserve more than a dog he also has hair and four limbs

Our ancestors weren't criminals/degenerates/lazy scumbags/snackbars

my ancestors were british loyalists

I'm pretty fucking white man

Looks like the white girl I kekd last Friday. Dude is a chef. I felt bad. She enjoyed it.

Savages ftfy

no one in this generation stole shit

eh?
also, check 'em

>stole the land
So they did what any group with power did at the time?
White people tend to integrate well and don't form separate communities

Are you Asian? There's no way a black or Hispanic could get past the captcha.

might is right

>tumblr_o9pjf5VTeO1sm4hbfo(...).jpg
nice image fag

>after you stole the land from the natives
I don't get why faggots bring this up... It's the exact reason why we need stronger immigration laws... What the fuck is so difficult to understand about this?

That was then and this is now.

natives didn't believe in ownership of land.

The real question is why were they so easy to take over

If muzzies want to steal the land I'm sure they're free to try. Doesn't mean they should be let in freely.

It's not at all a contradiction to steal land from a group of people with the aim of creating a civilization, and to then not allow people in who are antithetical to the civilization you spilled blood to create.

Also

fucking stone age tribal mass murdering sex slaving Siberian land bridge migrants

Sure, make it "native" by taking their pick-up trucks and big screen TVs away.

Those stone age fucks didn't even have horses, take them away as well. While we're at it, take the fucking wheel away.

They were too stupid to invent guns.

>Why does Sup Forums support Trump?

MEGA / MAGA

we will make europe and emerica great again

My ancestors came legally from Germany in the 1800s.

HA! I sent this to some of my friends and I got back "who were the solutreans? never heard of them." Followed by "stop sending me trump bullshit".

The programming is too real for most to even handle knowing the truth.

lol my ancestors came here and worked

my other ancestors got the fuck of the reservation so they could work to make better lives for themselves

no free rides

My ancestors are smiling at me imperials. Can you say the same?

To them blankets are WMD's

To them blankets are WMD's.

To them blankets are WMD's..

My ancestors didn't come here expecting the state to provide for their every necessity, all the while insisting that this place be made into a carbon copy replica of the shit hole they fled.

There's a subtle difference.

nope, the town I live in was settled by Brits who had no idea the natives lived here until the French started paying them to kill civilians

Ya snooze ya lose

every native I knew was 1488 status in San Diego

You stole land from Azerbaijan

Give it back

when will this liberal jew lie hoax stop being repeated? whites owned this continent way before any smelly borwn shitstain got stoned and howled at the moon.

PffffffffffffHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA..

Fuck off back across the ocean to wherever the hell you came from, foreigner

>Your ancestors were immigrants too
My ancestors immigrated to land that had not yet been claimed by any country, and eventually borders formed around the area where they happened to settle. So, no, not really.

Killyourself

I don't give a fuck about him or Hillary.

Non-Americans anons who do only show how much cucked their countries are.

That's fucked up

>liberals support open borders "let them come in"

>colonists were wrong for comin in despite open borders

I'd tell you to do the same, but I'm sure the police will do it before you can. Or the niggers. Or the muslims. Or the spics. Or, hell, maybe just some nutbar with a gun looking to get his 15 minutes of fame by shooting up a public building.

They should've protected their borders better.

Who sold their land for shiny beads again?

Europeans made The U.S the economic and military powerhouse it is today. So many great things have come out of North America including the site you are shit posting on. Natives got rekt which is unfortunate but they were a bunch of glorified cavemen. And the most advanced natives in the americas were thousands of years behind socially and technology.
They lost to a superior people and should stop whining like the bitches they are.

You mean conquerors right?

europe is gay as fuck i want them to be nuked.

My paternal ancestors are Aztec. My maternal ancestors are French royalty and Declaration signers.

it was 98% white before jfk got shot
then the kikes man johnson passed the 1965 immigration act.

the us fedgov hasn't been working for the american peoples interest since that time.

also aren't their real jobs in gerorga? enjoy your nickle

They were settlers, mostly English, Dutch, German. Every president except Obongo had English or Dutch ancestry.

Calling the settlers immigrants imply that the nation was already established, but that's not the case

my ancestors never threatened to blow up the world, your argument is invalid.

and stupid.

it is appreciated.

good luck with getting yours back into shape, unless your brilliant plan was just to let the chimps starve.

Mostly because Shrillary is the worst
Also to troll the world, Kek willing

go ahead FAGGOT do it

Dude/dudette: "Sup Forums " supports Trump only on this forum. There is so much shilling for Trump here that it is a Clinton ploy to get significant Sup Forums readers to get so fucking angry at the Trumpass situation that they go out and support Hillary.

Every Trump thread you see is designed by Hillary to downgrade Trump, so there's that.

Hey Georgia are you ready to submit South Osettia and Abkhazia to the Russian bear?

>to land that had not yet been claimed by any country,
Hitler did that to the Sudetenland. How bout chiming in Germanfags!

Back then there welfare state didn't exist.

Hitler did nothing wrong (in that situation). Literally nothing wrong with claiming land not owned by anyone else yet.

I'm fucking tired of this question. I'm an immigrant in America from Britain and whenever people learn I support Trump they say "But user, you're an immigrant! Why don't you like immigration?"

The biggest thing they fail to see is the distinction between legal and illegal immigration. I often end up having to say "So you've invited friends round to your house right? What if some random homeless guy wandered in too, would you want him illegally there in your house? Why not, I mean you invited friends in, so why not him too?" It's retarded.

The other point they then bring up is "But user, this country was founded by immigrants, they all came over here from overseas!" to which the logical points against that are:
>Gee look how well all that illegal immigration went for the native Americans
>Do you think they sat around telling each other not to be worried about massive numbers of people entering their country who didn't speak their language, didn't care for their culture and had far more children than the natives?
and
>The difference is the Europeans came from a culture of technology, medicine and wealth, bringing all that shit with them and quickly creating a huge and prosperous country on top of the basically savage natives. These days it's the opposite, we're inviting the savages in and acting like it's the same thing

At this point they either agree or the double think is too strong, and they end up throwing words around like racist and fascist. Anyone else got a way to get people to understand?

TB was checked

Now Zika, Ebola, and STDs flow across the border

WHAT HAPPENED TO QUARANTINE?

And those natives genoicded the natives before them. Your point?

at that point you can't nitpick. you either pick the non-nuclear option which he stands for, or you go down the obama road even further and start the last great war with her. i think the choice should be obvious- it's frightening so many people are obvious morons. stop watching shit and inform yourselves already. before its over for you. your clown army is outnumbered 100:1 in this fight. so don't even start it.

FPBP

To them blankets are WMD's...

People love to race bait. There are tons of legal minorities that understand a country needs strong borders. Hispanics for TRUMP!

all hispanics should die

This isn't a illegal vs native vs legal thing to me.

It's just white vs brown people.

I don't want any spics here. Legal or otherwise.

Supposedly they'd lost a lot of their population to some epidemic not long before then. Can't remember where I heard that, though, so feel free to call me out on not having a source.

Why does it bother you?

Hello Zika!

Hello Drug Mules!

Don't Worry, Sanctuary For All!

Alright, your point being? We fucking destroyed them because they couldn't fight back against illegal immigration. Should't we learn from prior mistakes and not spread our assholes for foreign invasion?

Now I'm the king of the troll, the Sup Forums V.I.P
I reached the top and had to stop
And that's what bothering me
I want to be a Shitposter, OP, and stroll right into Sup Forums
And be just like those other shitposters
I'm tired of monkeying around

Now don't try to kid me, shitposter, I'll make a deal with (you)
What I desire is the aussie and leafs red fire to make my dreams come true
So give me the secret, OP, clue me what to do
Give me the beef of the cucks red leaf so I can be like (you)

Ooh-bi-doo, I wan'na be like (you)
I want to post like (you), comment like (you), too
You see it's true, an user like me
Can learn to be like (you), too

Now don't try to kid me, shitposter, I made a deal with (you)
What I desire is the shills red fire to make my dream's come true
So give me the secret, OP, clue me what to do
Give me the beef of the cuck's red leaf so I can be like (you)

I want to post like (you), comment like (you), too

Now I'm the king of the anons, the Sup Forums V.I.P.
I reached the top and had to stop
And that's what bothering me
I want to be a shitposter, OP, and piss on all the boards
And be just like those other shitposters
I'm tired of monkeying around

I want to post like (you), comments like (you), too

Can learn to be someone like me

S H I N Y B E A D S

Thank you for correcting the record..

i don't know if you know the difference between actually building a nation from the ground up and migrating to a fully fledged nation, but there is a difference, also there's a pretty big difference between illegal and legal immigrant.

My ancestors were the conquerors of this land and the creators of this nation.

Hyphenated "American" immigrants get the fuck out.

Smallpox Worked Wonders

Not all of them. Plenty of them are good people. But it really depends on where they came from. The Mayan and Aztec descendants are violent criminals seemingly more often than Blacks are, but the ones that descended from the Incans are doing well for themselves. Chile has one of the lowest crime rates in the Americas.

Incans in general were pretty chill. They were less warlike than any of the Northern/Central tribes.

you must be some libtarded tumblr cuck. fuck off.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Also funfact, "native americans" were actually not indigenous to north america, the few millions that were there just didn't have a clue about how to build an actual nation.

So it was not an "invasion" of an existing nation because there were no nation, the settlers built everything from the ground up, the indians attacked them and the indians lost and they were made part of the US regardless.. and got their reservations where they could live the way they preferred.

The number of "native americans" living in north america when the settlers arrived, is also exaggerated massively.

As for latin americans and others, they have no claim to the US whatsoever, since the US was white european ethnicities from the very start and even as late as 1950's the US was 89.5% white european ethnicities.. it was only after 1965 that the latinos started flooding in..

>literally tumblr in the OP image name.

My ancestors were white immigrants and whites are the only ethnicity that has contributed literally anything of relevance towards furthering society in the last thousands of years.

Before you say 'but they exploited other races', no shit. They exploited others because they are better.

I hope this cunt gets murdered

>peppers
>tomatoes
>corn
>potatoes
>beans
What the fuck did we eat before we discovered America?

Bread, fruit, livestock, cheese, and other vegetables?

we hate niggers, spics, gooks and spooks, and kikes of course

Europeans were better at creating diseases

That is why a handful of sickly malnourished Europeans could cough their way up and down the East Coast.

Squanto helped the Pilgrims because his entire village was wiped out by Smallpox.

this all day nigga

90% of the population died before it was colonized