>sweden higher than the united states
hmm

>all these people willing to die for their shithole countries

based

Hentai and perversion has destroyed Japan

Russia is literally getting to destroy Ukrine though

The absolute state of Axis…

Why would I fight?
So that our new citizens can sit at home and scratch their balls while I'm bleeding to death in a foxhole? They don't get conscripted because of "language problems". Fuck that.

The axis was cucked good amirite

>willing to die for corporate interests and multiculturalism

no thanks im good

11% is enough to beat down China

Dunno if i'd fight on the battlefield, but id definitely try to do something if it was needed.

>fighting to keep the status quo of our politicians

nope, also, in any case, foreigners should be the first to be drafted, if they are willing to abandon their country and leech, they should be the first to go and fight

How many of you guys actually fight for your country?
I would not do.

how would you fight for our 'own country' when Japan is the American vassal state?

W-w-where is Norge?

Propaganda works

>korea
>42%
Doubt

Dying for your own country's sake is the most honourable way to die.

I don't think I'd make it out of the country in time so I'd probably have to. Would not volunteer though.

>France - 29%
This picture is wrong

master race

if war rages, victory or not our life will be shithole
i would rather take some commies with me

Meme chart
Only when time come we will see who's gonna fight and who's not

>meme chart because italy is low as shit

making enemy die for their own country is the best thing you can do in a war though

I'd fight for Germany, Sweden and Brazil
But not for Russia

Dying for anything is honestly the ultimate cuckolding. You're literally surrendering your existence for something you'll never enjoy/experience.

People who willingly die for the 'fatherland' or 'the revolution' or anything but themselves (as in; die trying not to die) deserve nothing but scorn.

Japan wtf? What happened to busido?

They was nuked and liberated

only anime left in that land

Being an "humanitarian superpower" is serious business

Basaed Sweden

that's what happens when your country braiwashed its people into kamikaze attack and horribly lost a war

I guess you kikes are only taught "gib money" philosophy.

Korean thinks so, because Korea is weak

I'm not a Jew, I'm just not deluded or pathetic enough to give up sensory experience for the sake of other people

South Korea have strongest military in the world\Asia, they can easily conquer your jap-monkeyland

North Korea literally made you guys poop a peep recently

What if it's not other people, but your people? Sometimes death is more preferable than pathetic existence.

The only reason behind existence of your country is the opposite of what you say

>so stupid he doesnt understand the concept of sacrifice
You must have lived a sheltered life

I don't give a shit about 'my people'. There's literally nothing I would give up my life for, because I would be around to enjoy whatever it is I'm dying for, so what's the point?

I'm glad other people were dumb or complacent enough to die for my awesome standard of living, doesn't mean I am.

Dont worry, no one sacrifices anything for you.

So Ameritards truly are amoebas:
more money =good
less money = bad

Well, you obviously lack moral education. What you are saying is that you gonna betray you family and friends at the slightest peril.

fucking based

Yes.
Money can purchase physical pleasure which is worth more than any abstract ideals.

Being a slave to ideology or patriotism doesn't make you a higher sort of being, it just makes you a sad soul desperately searching for some sort of false meaning because you're afraid to just live for yourself.

Damn, that's actually heavy.

Mistrust in politicians and institutions

> t. Jew

What were the exact questions asked? I feel like people understand "fight for your country" differently - that would explain US being so low. If the question would have been "would you take up your arms for your home if you were invaded?" US would be near the top, desu.
Don't ask me about Russia, though.

I don't think the numbers for totalitarian shitholes like russia or china are accurate since many people respond positively either because it's considered unmanly to say no to such question or, what is much more likely, they suspect that it's some kind if the state survey to detect potential traitors and dissidents.
Not even the dumbest idiot will die for this hellhole willingly. And cobsidering the size of this country you'd probably get sent to some other part of it which is totally alien to you and where you never even been.
There is a reason why barrier troops were always a thing in the russian army. No one wants to fight and die for this shithole willingly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops#Barrier_troops_in_the_Red_Army

>t. assblasted slave to a flag

>voluntarily dying for your jew-owned government so your children can slave their lifes away in jew-owned factories

> he doesn't even have a home country as his nation has been rogue for thousands of years

You don't know that. I'm pretty sure your opinion is biased. And the only american in this thread is actually proving you wrong.

Your post looks more like jewish propaganda 2bh. Yes yes goyim go give your only life or risk a life threatening injury while we keep selling both you and your enemy arms and improve our economy while your countries are sinking.

>voluntarily dying for your jew-owned government
Exactly. Ordinary people are always FORCED to fight each other and die for the interests of the governments and their cronies.

Russia waged wars before and after ww2.

fight for your country in the European context now means do die in some desert for oil jews

>it would somehow be better to die for a gentile-owned government so your children can slave away in gentile-owned factories

I'm sure the boot on your neck will feel much better when it's a Pole wearing it.

t. subpassionary

>Russian arms exports are a full quarter of the total global trade
>USA is one third

>I want to die for something as irrevelant as a line on map

>fighting for your country
seems silly desu
and we're not likely to get invaded

Well walk on over into russia and see if its only a line then lmao

In the Netherlands fighting for your country means going to some middle eastern shithole to fight for American companies.

In Finland fighting for your country means fighting for your country.

Most russian oligarchs are (un?)ironically jewish.
Not sure about America.

yes... Russia...

>47%
I can tell you it is incorrect as fuck, maybe only 20% would fight, whole country way to fucked up by gov and corrupted.
In case of war anyone who can use any modern language would move out of country asap.

Greece would have been higher if the politicians haven't fucked us over so badly.

At this very moment I could live in a multicultural paradise where borders do not exist and half of the budget of anyone isn't used to support worthless military money sinks and millions of welfare queens. My summer house would be near the gorgeous Baikal Lake. But the kike kind keeps pitching everyone against each other for their own private benefits.
Dog bless capitalism

In the Netherlands there has always been a mandatory draft before every conflict.

You join the military or go to prison.

>Papua New Guinea
But it's not even a country, just a bunch of tribes scattered all over the fucking jungle. What nationalist pride is driving them?

The Austrians, and Germans are 100% lying, they would fight to the death.
Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, and Russia would fight very hard if their Queen/Emperor/Tsar told them to.

>subpassionary
Is this some sort of confection?

mistrust for institutions and they asked both men and women, i have an awful feeling women dont give a shit

it's considered politically correct to answer no to this kind of poll here, and i think they have a similar atmosphere in germany and other former axis countries too. so i'm not sure if it really reflects their actual will. i for one don't fight though, lol

i though greece would be like 70%+

That’s why i really love asean countries

Since I am a believer in absolute individual liberty the concept of fighting for some kind of collective entity seems very alien to me

In the case of war I would emigrate where I would have the best chance of living a good life

If you believe that this life is all there is and that you should make it as enjoyable as it can be while you have it then this is the most sensible thing to do

Shut the fuck up Ivan

Show them your mettle Nihon

If your forefathers had the same line of thinking, you'd not live a cushiony life in a so called ''1st world country''.

Ever since NATO there is literally no existential threat to this country, and I sure as fuck won't give my life to "protect" some Eastern Yuropean country against ebil Russia. Or even worse, go to some godforsaken sandnigger shithole to defend American interests.

That's not the question, though.

my country doesn't exist anymore since 1945

But that's how everyone in Western Europe will interpret it, even more so for BeNeLux which is squeezed between the 3 strongest NATO powers in Europe. I can't think of a scenario where we'd have to fight for our country on our own soil.

Then you lack imagination and will probably die when the war comes.

I have faith in Finland stopping the Russian menace. Put our old Leopards to good use.

why would any of us die for our country in the state that is today?

>I have faith in Finland stopping the Russian menace
do u hate finland that much

Who cares? we only live once.

Finns would die defending the Netherlands, show some respect fag

>America is the most powerful country in the world and Russia still managed to overthrow their democracy with memes
Why are Americans so pathetic?

My country already died long ago, this is just america-lite now, nothing worth dying for in the slightest.

wtf I hate defending my family and everything I own now!

because of schlocks like these