B-b-b-but I thought Trump was BTFO??

B-b-b-but I thought Trump was BTFO??

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
theintercept.com/2016/08/03/gop-lawyer-chinese-owned-company-us-presidential-politics/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the only accurate poll.

Source?

aww the trumpkins think everything is okay lol.

this poll works differently from the others and changes take longer to show up in it.

but over the next week you're probably going to see Hillary pulling ahead here too.

I remember a Trump campaign insider mentioning to me they did a comprehensive nationwide poll back in July. Over 80% of the people who held PhDs supported Trump. 80 fucking percent. Wonder if that goes to show something. I remember him saying "If Clinton wins this election, you've witnessed the birth of a globalist fascism our country. For there is no way she can win this November with the true voice of the American people.
Don't trust mainstream media. The only way Clinton goon could win is by cheating the system; once the silent masses stand up, there is no way over even 25% of Americans support her.

You do realize that what we're seeing right now is during her convention bump and the Khan bullshit, right? If anything she'll go down.

How did you calculate the standard error?

>Trump is literally losing even in the Unskewed™ forecasts

Deal, we take the presidency, you rule the forecast.

In 2004 John Kerry was way ahead of Bush at this point... :D

But really don't take polls too seriously. They are going to be bouncing like crazy now.

MAGA!!!!

she can not fill a room at a rally without paying people.......

SHILL detected.......

Get back to work you lazy shill and earn that $7/ hr......well...... you are getting paid to shill for her and Soros is paying the bill is he not?

SHE is a failure

exactly this man
the media tries to influence the public opinion with their false polls

cesrusc.org/election/

Here is what a Real Poll looks like in America. Please take the Time to Read.. A Total of 50,000 people Polled in 50 States....
PG Farnsworth We have just completed our own poll since we cannot get factual information from the mainstream media!! We called 1000 homes in each of the 50 states and asked basic questions on the economy, terrorism, immigration and presidential pick.
Economy was the number one factor that Americans are concerned about and terrorism was number two.
Presidential pick was Trump by a large percentage.
Trump 33478 votes 67%
Clinton 9788 Votes 19%
Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%
My friends and I are all Graduate students from all walks of life we meet to discuss stuff. 13 people who like and have served in the Military. It took us most of two weeks to be sure our calls were to all people and not just one party or an other we called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33% repub, 33% dems and 34% ind.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls.

(((Reuters))) is changing their polling methodology again

source me senpai

This sauce please

Trump and Hillary statistically tied in newest Reuters poll. CTR BTFO.

China takes the presidency? It's irregular, but I'll allow it:
>theintercept.com/2016/08/03/gop-lawyer-chinese-owned-company-us-presidential-politics/

This poll is flawed. You can't have 34% of the poll made up of independents. What's the actual percent of independents? I bet its maybe 10%. There are also more democrats then republicans. It just doesn't make sense to conduct a poll in this way. Its not accurate

Observe flag.

You choose a confidence interval (usually 95%) and then there's mathematical formulas to determine the interval. The larger the sample, the smaller the interval.

No, technically independent are the majority, it's just that they side or lean towards a random party. There are plenty of people who switch sides or aren't registered as a party.

>Still losing

ARFF
R
F
F

Here are the names of all the fags on Hillary's shill payroll:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Awww ur funny