Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=uUdP-xQyFmc
youtube.com/watch?v=nm3T4zYWvdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dougie cum in Sonny JIm

But who killed Laura?

>Norma's mother died of cancer years before the events of Twin Peaks even though she was a prominent character in Season 2
I think there is going to be a Mandella effect
and the changing costumers in last scene of episode 7 is evidence

she is alive

I miss Dougie

this is pissing me off now

to be fair, Norma's mom was such a forgettable character I can't even remember what she did in the show

this is Dougie
and thsi is Coop

>Laura Palmer never died

we all will be lynched if from now on, we will get alternate timeline

She gave Norma a bad review.

there is no such thing as television

Just watched the latest episode.
Man that was awful

i miss the legs of a chick from the first episode.

Laura Palmer never died

ly good

you forgot to finish your post

Got a light?

you know that spoiler right?

oh yeah.
still can't remember much of that storyline. her husband had more relevance to the plot than she did.

it was all a dream.

What was your favorite part of Part 8?

For me it was the scene with the Giant and Dido. It looked stunning visually, the way it was framed, and the set was so reminiscent of Eraserhead it had that same effect that Eraserhead and Episode 3 of the original run of Twin Peaks had, where the uncanny valley of the surrealism is perfectly nailed down, it's familiar but not quite right. The music was also amazing and really set the tone perfectly, I'm surprised Lynch didn't specifically write it for this.

>she'll never vomit pure evil all over you
maf evil yhw

judy

Richard is the key to season three.

Jupiter and beyond the infinite was amazing because it was the culmination of everything.

People praising this to be the best thing on television are being dishonest.

Fridge

Is KPJK a reference to anything?

Best part is when ???????? sucks Laura up after she whispers to Cooper and deposits her back into time/space to defeat BOB for good.

3½ minutes of fat-free kino

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm

i liked the episode but at this point i really cant imagine the rest of the show is going to make all this make much sense in the end

Who was the girl with the giant in the black lodge and how did they know laura and what would happen to her before she was even born? Remember this was during the 40s.

>"Damn, that's Catherine?"

PRINTSCREEN THIS
from now on we will get arternate timeline
that BOB on the vomit on the past came from the present
some characters will retain their memories ie Shelly

>had to use Google to remember basic high school history facts

this country is doomed

I gave up on making sense of shit after episode 3.
That said now I'm just looking forward to it as an experience. Part 8 made me feel things no other TV show ever has.

then Laura and Cooper will come back to real universe

Name a single show

>fat-free kino

Fuck you, faggot. Dido is pure

kek.

wait I mean "chinook". chinook vs kek movie when????

easy
DOCTOR WHO

Catherine was one of the hottest characters in the original show, Ben Horne has great taste.
I still get rock hard when she's naked in episode 2.

> flat

there is certainly enough experience in it to make up for the lack of coherence.

for any chance does your mother have her biotype?

based. Im only here until they announce the next Doctor.

when?

DR Who is pure kinography. Lynch is a hack

>youll never worship her feet like ben did.
Why even live

lol nope. Carefully edited out every morsel of her for this masterful recreation without all the calories.

Oh Pete, you old dog

Fuck off, scum.

Not really

Dr. Who is pure sjw bullshit now just like literally every show on BBC at the moment.

lmao guys, I just got it.

"'Twin' 'Peaks'".

It's really quite brilliant.

>that face

fuck, he's not holding back is he?

Lynch DID write and perform that jazz that was playing din the background if i recall the credits correctly

patrician fans detected

but they had this year an anti-communist episode

>Hide post
giving problems (you)s only makes them worse
welcome to Sup Forums

Bozo, that ain't no black lodge. MIKE knows of the giant, he doesn't reside with him. Purple ocean doesn't look familiar to you? Don't remember Cooper going there before? Experiment banging down the door? Nothing?

>we Girl with the Dragon Tattoo now
Does Lynch's hackery know no bounds?

He did, yes. But it was years ago.

fuck off
Piper is old and crap

this feet is patrician

A while ago. It's toward the end
youtube.com/watch?v=uUdP-xQyFmc

Ah ok.

They also had time travel episodes where the population was 40% negro and they were treated equally.

Pretending racism didn't exist is a fucking horrible, awful thing to do. It's better to show how horrible things were to cast light on how awful it was.

The Mondas Cybermen storyline is moderately promising because it's True Doctor Who as opposed to the false we've been getting for some time.

Fuck your new Doctor also. You'll never get your Hayley Atwell and Nicki Minaj companion.

You never see who's banging on the door, right now it can only be assumed it's the Experiment.

>bbc tries to make a comfy show about adventures
>"HURR WHY ISN'T THIS MORE RACIST THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 20 LYNCHINGS PER EPISODE"

get fucked.

Kyle for new doctor?

Her name is actually Katherine, watch S01E01 she has her own extremely prominent credit at the beginning.

It's another example of the prominent errors in Secret History / The Nelson Mandella Effect

Laura is alive

What was the music originally written for?

Then just make an adventure show, don't try to put in some sjw agenda or blackwash the past.

after the RR reality leap in ep7

An album he released years ago

god Laura was such an unlikable cunt. deserved the murder and dadrape.

that was alternat Laura
we will know the real one soon

>ywn do ANYTHING sexual with 90s Shelly

end it

the problem is your kind thinks *everything* is a sjw agenda. just shut the fuck up and recognise the right time and place for approaching such subjects isn't always when *you* want.

It's American Girl's mother. If The Experiment birthed those fuckers then it's their mother. Bug is some girl who marries that grizzled old dude who works at the lumber mill and gives birth to Pulaski.

Everyone ages. There was a time when even presidents would woo after here.

shad fucking lay

go find some rope nigger

What kino is this?

Muh Drumpf amirite my fellow 4channers?

but her chin is kinda strange

I'd rather just get Maddie back because she was actually pure.

AUDREY WHEN??

Best character coming through. Stevie Burnett

Is BOB related to the Bogdanoffs?

>Doctor Who
If there's no fro, it's gotta go

youtube.com/watch?v=nm3T4zYWvdc

When did people start calling it the Experiment? Where does that name come from?

she will skype the sherif too

Is anyone else a little upset that Twin Peaks is all about occult shit now? I just finished The Secret History of Twin Peaks, and the Crowley, Hubbard, and Parsons stuff is all cheap. Trying to summon the Antichrist is such a cliche. I hope to God this doesn't appear in the show.

Cute!

>calling for shows to tackle racism.
>is actually a racist.
every. fucking. time.

you people are so retarded it's pathetic.

You call this pure?