I plan to marry a woman from the former Soviet Union, AMA

pt. 1/2
In exactly one month I will be traveling to Eastern Europe (think Ukraine/Belarus/Moldova/…) to meet a woman that I have been trading bi-weekly letters with for the past year. We were paired by an international matchmaking agency after telling about ourselves, what we were looking for in a spouse, and our plans & dreams for the future. In a nutshell, she sought a decent husband from anywhere on the planet (other than her home country) and I was seeking a traditional wife. On paper, the agency hit the match out of the park (and out of pool of ~5,000 women), but in a month this will all feel a lot more real…for better or for worse.

About myself…mid-30s, 5’10”, 175, white, stable & secure professional job, make $100k, paid-off house, max out all retirement accounts yearly, live in a major US city but grew up as rural as it gets, frugal & thrifty, not much of a drinker, raised in a Baptist church and now unaffiliated religiously but still have a little faith, mechanically-inclined, bench/squat/dead 1k, all-region catcher back in the day, based af and red-pilled before the term even existed, cc everywhere it’s legal to do so, and speak a little Russian...basically the standard all-American red-blooded male. And also apparently so hideous in the looks department that even a through-the-roof confidence level can’t overcome it…kinda kidding on this one, but not really.

About this woman…late-20s, 5’2”, 105, blonde/blue-eyed Slav beauty, biceps/forearms/vascularity that would put most men to shame, works 12-hour days in a sewing factory and then on a farm too in the summer/fall to not starve, parents deceased, lives in a company housing dormitory with a roommate in a single room, never used a cell phone or computer, doesn’t know how to drive, speaks only Russian, leans agnostic/uncaring religiously, loves to cook & garden, and seems to really want nothing more than to be a loving wife to a loving husband who will provide and protect.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pt. 2/2
So, since Sup Forums is always right, please tell me, is this crazy? My main desire for about the past two decades has been to find a good wife so we can simply make each other's lives easier but I'm running out of patience here in USA. I've dated hundreds of women, fucked dozens, almost got married once, and have basically given up on American women at this point. I can't handle the attitudes and entitlement anymore. Women my age have hit the wall and I can't stand to hear a millennial talk. My Slav beauty thinks she's already too old to have children (due to some Soviet brainwashing that any birth after 25 is extremely risky), so we're leaving that one up to "god". This woman is more than welcome to be a housewife and mommy in America if she'd like, but she's already made it clear that she intends to learn English and get a job as soon as she can so that she can contribute to our family. She spent $40 of her own money, which is a quarter of her monthly salary, to ship me a scarf that she knit in her country’s colors for my birthday…the quality is amazing for handwork and I couldn’t think of a nicer or more thoughtful gift a woman had ever given me, especially when considering all of the time and effort that she put into it. I have high hopes for all this...I can remember being in backwoods rural America as a teenager promising myself to always try to lead an interesting and exciting life, and this so far has been by far the most interesting thing I have ever done and there's still lots of work left to make it happen. So please, Sup Forums, AMA you'd like and I'd appreciate any user advice that anyone has to give. Thanks.

Ok

Why did you post this?

I guarantee you that she will split with you once she gets USA citizenship.

Especially girls from Moldova... those are fucking reptiles, they're only interested in material things.

Why do you think they would date an American? Because of your personality? Kek.

If you want a sex slave, get some Asian slave.

ok

>I have a little faith
>She leans agnostic/uncaring religiously

You're both Godless heathens and your marriage will fail because of it. Secularism results in hedonism results in her cheating, divorcing, etc. because she has no higher power to answer to.

>late-20s, 5’2”
make she can still give you 2 manlet children

>never used a cell phone
Also she doesnt exist

just dont be delusional

woman is woman everywhere in the world

blazing fast way they can change their mentality and behavior in a new environment

>ukraine

no such thing

>CNN: American spent 10 days in Russian airport waiting for his girlfriend

These kinds of women LITERALLY do not exist in Russia anymore. All you will get is a gold digger that will take you on for everything you've got naive cuck.

I saw the arranged marriage thread earlier today, and to me this feels like a semi-arranged marriage with a little more free will involved. And I thought Sup Forums would be better than /adv/

I fully understand that it's definitely a much more economic proposition than a romantic one. And yes, the splits happen, but this isn't a loaded 70-year old marrying a ditzy 18-year old. And still, statistically, an international K-1 visa marriage is a little more likely to succeed than the typical American marriage.

Those communist atheism traditions are still slow to die. But we both do church on Easter & Christmas, so I suppose we'll be Catholics in America.

And honestly, giving up drinking, television, and religion gave me all my time and life back. Free agent is the way to be.

please ensure you update us when she divorces you as soon as she gets citizenship and takes half your shit

I know. That's why I'm going to former Soviet satellite that isn't Russia. There are a couple that are still stuck in the throes of communism.

This is very likely. I've never left the States before.

This is my main concern. Enjoying all the fruits of America, but not letting the bastardization of American society rub off too much.

you sure there are NONE in Russia, Ivan? what about in your strange enclaved groups like Udmurts or Chuvash?

Exactly what country ace

i'm not gonna read that shit...

However are you dumb or something ?

as long as they're healthy

I swear to you that this is the case. She's done nothing but work in a sewing factory since she was 17 in order to not starve to death. She shares a single landline phone among the 100-ish people in her building.

>leans agnostic/uncaring religiously

if you come from the soviet fucking union and you are "agnostic/uncaring religiously" you are literal human trash.

"live in a major US city"

the POZ will turn her into a feminist man hating whore

You. A. Fucking. Retard.
You have at least some understanding of why this woman needs a marriage with you?
What is this copypaste? From somewhere in the 90s? It is unrealistic to exist of someone who never used a cell phone in any post-soviet country. They are poor, but not that much.
Low quality b8, m8.

I dunno man she could be running game on a nigga

what is it with normies and their nonstop constant use of ellipses? WHY?

This... even Africans are on cellys

Would a fine women working in a factory as described fuck a lot? Like her bosses or newspaper boys

Religiousness might have made her an honorable wife

but the Godlessness is an indicator of leftist brainwashing

once she gets a taste of "women's freedom" in America you will be dispensable

the only way she could possibly be worth keeping is if she's literally a white nationalist 1488 red pilled 3.14qt

>30
>5'10
>ukranian mail-order bride
>paying someone to find you a gf
>thinking a ukranian mail order bride is going to love you
>talking only via letters
>boasting about "wifes" veiny arms and working all day
>undeniably autistic
>"standard red blooded american" that has to use international dating websites

I really, really hope this is copypasta you sad faggot

>what about in your strange enclaved groups like Udmurts or Chuvash
I'm willing to bet that you will not even be able to distinguish them from any russian, who live next to them. They are exactly the same as everyone else in Russia.
Although, you could pick up any muslim chick from caucasus region and take her away from here, you've got my blessing.

> Looks for Russian bride
> Speaks only a little Russian
> She speaks no English
Yeah. What could possibly go wrong there?

Are pre-nups common in int'l K-1 marriages?

A former Soviet Union one that hasn't exactly shaken off the shackles of communism yet.

Yeah, at this point I'd say a little.

you're late like 20 years

What kind of shit I just read? How should I understand your question? I have no idea about what the non-existent woman from Moldova will do.

FFS I'm only posting because your """description""" of """"""yourself"""""" matches me 99%. Or even more.

My question, are you for real? Please say no

Please respond OP. I want to see some autistic replies

nigga fuck off with this thread

1. Literally show her the world from a red pilled point of view. Make sure that she reads Sup Forums DAILY.

2. You can do this, user. Make sure that you don't give her a huge allowance though. As fucked up as it seems, keep her standard of living only marginally higher than in Russia.

3. Have kids with her, constantly. Have 10 aryan qts, please. It will keep her attached to you. It's also for the good of the white race, if you have the resources.

You do know the russian mafia pulls this shit all the time?

Source: Soviet parents

He can pick up any girl in Russia. She became a US citizen and will leave into the dawn with monies of that fool. But he is just shitposting here, move along.

Could you go into more as to why? She claims she's Russian Orthodox out of "family tradition", but sees going to church as pointless and says she doesn't feel the faith in god. I feel pretty much the same way.

Yes, I'm aware. It happens pretty often. But on the otherhand, we've talked about assessing where we stand once she's acclimated, and then selling everything off and to buy a 100ac farm in the South and living simple lives. We've also talked about me moving to her country instead with a steady stream of USD retirement income coming in.

>late 20's wife
>not buying a younger 18 year old wife so shes more attractive and can provide you with more children

???????????????/

>talking with woman

what exactly would you like to talk with her about?

As in kidnapping him when he goes there?

Or as in VISA fraud?

I completely understand. She's an only child. The only family she has is a couple of aunts/uncles on pensions. There are no men available to marry in her country. Being almost 30 it's as if she's invisible in her culture. I actually think she's pretty fucking smart and I'd likely do the same thing if I was in her shoes.

>believing """dating agency""" claims
>believing that this bitch never used a mobile phone
>bringing her to the US, feminism HQ
>thinking she won't divorce rape you
>writing this stupid wall of text

OP you are so fucking autistic I can't even

Go for it Op.

I can't understand why you would want to marry someone who can't speak the same language.

Can you imagine coming home from work to someone who speaks broken English? Or taking them to dinner in a fancy restuarant?

If you want a foreigner, go marry a Quebecer - they at least can speak English.

I knew a guy who went the mail order route. She had a sister in Cali. She came over, they got married, she popped out a baby. Within a couple of years she started calling the cops on him saying he was mentally abusing her. She ran away to California where her sister lived and got a divorce. The rumor was that she may have had a boyfriend in her home country still. I imagine she can now marry him and he can get a green card.

She's definitely got game and I truly believe she wants to find a husband, so she's working it hard. She also has 2 friends married to an American and a leaf (albeit much older: 50s/60s) and she knows how their lives changed for the better. I'm not going there to marry her or even propose, but we do know that's the end goal eventually. I'm treating this first trip as vacation and see where it goes.

Hey buddy,

I'm actually a kid from a mail oder bride an American guy got set up with through an agency. And now I'm an adult living in America.

Let me tell you something. You are just a meal ticket that's all. Ukrainian and Russian women play the game of sucking everything out of you like pros. You cannot even fathom through your autistic yokal mind how grimy and cutthroat people from eastern Europe are. Think about it as the charm of a European with the mind of an asian.

She will never see you anything else than a mean ticket, because the eastern European mentality is about one thing and one thing only, survial.

The only possible way to keep a ukrainian woman in line is through force that's it. That's the only thing they respect that's the only thing they admire. In eastern Europe you're either weak and get pushed around or your strong and do as you will.

There is no love. So your autistic fantasy of finding the perfect country girl to settle down with a fools game. I know you will go through with it though, so when she sucks you dry, don't say you haven't been warned.

The only possible way to get a descent eastern European girl is to actually come into the country and meet one like you would a girl in the states. The ones that go through those agencies are bad news.

Good luck

Do it fag

How'd did your parents get on then m8?

This will crash and burn freindo

The thing is, I think she probably is literal white nationalist, even if she doesn't know it yet...demos of her country is 90%+ Slav.

She's going to take your money then go back to her husbando in Russia.

>I'm actually a kid from a mail oder bride an American guy got set up with through an agency. And now I'm an adult living in America.
How do you look back on this? Did it fuck you up psychologically because of the lack of parental connection? Did they stay together?

>I think she probably is literal white nationalist, even if she doesn't know it yet
Have you spoken to a real life woman before? In a social setting I mean

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

You are probably going to take her out on expensive dates, which are organized by the dating agencies, they work together with the bride mail companies.

She won't believe you that you are successful, she'll assume you are just another loser who is searching for a wife in Eastern Europe.

She has used a cell phone and computer, she's living in Ukraine for fucks sake, not Kenya.

>So, since Sup Forums is always right, please tell me, is this crazy?
Nope pretty stupid.

If successful do update me, but I'm guessing 99% you are going to get duped.

Instead of taking her out on expensive dates, you should fuck whores in Ukraine, much better investment.

She will most likely stay with you if you have a child with her. If not, I don't know.

Kinda this OP, just keep your assets away from her (prenup)

But I've heard these relationships work quite well, (from Sup Forums stories of course)

Anyway good luck and have fun

So you decided to keep your bullshit. In the case of 0.01% chance that you are actually a real person, an idiot who stuck to the clear scam, a fucking retard who decided to post his shit on the board, which is devoted to politics, to which your op-post has nothing to do, I have to write the following: you're naive, you tricked, break off all relations with that woman, do not apply to any international matchmaking agency, if you really want to take a wife from post-soviet country, then meet her in person, you stupid cunt.
Your fucking thread is not needed on this board, GTFO.

Become her sex friend faggot. Marriage is for betas.

> I swear to you that this is the case. She's done nothing but work in a sewing factory since she was 17 in order to not starve to death. She shares a single landline phone among the 100-ish people in her building.
If she is not chinese and not in prison, then that`s some low-tier bullshit.

If you have 100k for a year, you better start small low-loss making business in the area where you want to find wife and just marry your employee. Then sell the business to locals and go back to your career.

The restaurants etc. where you will take her out work together with dating agencies.

just post a pic of her. do they have any other russian brides

'tis not...all straight up truth

We trade translated letters every other week and I talk to her on the phone once a month thru a translator, so it seems to be working fine so far. I also don't live in podunk and can find a bilingual Russian by just walking down the block. Her first job in America will be sitting in ESL at a CC until she gets it.

For Russia, yes, you are correct. American-style capitalism has already taken root there along with the degeneration, and in Ukraine too. But many of the other former Soviet satellites have been completely left behind and are still subsistence societies outside of the capitals and major cities.

I'm as real as that lady target shooter taking the first Olympic gold today.

see above, probably a little autist, but my ... seems to be throwing ppl off for whatever reason

>About this woman…late-60s, 5’2”, 305, blonde/blue-eyed Slav beauty

kek

yes, there are still an estimated 20 million women in the FSU that would be willing to marry a foreigner for the chance at a better life. Do your research.

Imagine a 00, pale blonde with sinewy saplings for arms and a bad self-done haircut complete with bangs.

Fixed that picture for you

Kekaroni

notby writing letters by hand for years lel

really? what are you counting for? spouse? companion? fuck toy? you'll be used for green card man.
>meet her in person
>it won't work out
>people still falling for east brides

They are divorced she got the house. What did you think would happen?

Yes it did by American standards. I'm literally unable to be like the autists who just live in their heads. I've been exposed to real life from an early age. I'm ask to aware of how things work, my mom taught me this. Ask she did was teach me how much of an idiot my American dad was and how I shouldn't be like that. My American Das was a genuinely good guy. He was very generous and alot of people took advantage of him. Smartest thing he ever done was when he saw the writing on the wall and started stashing money away. He lost everything he had in California after the divorce and moved in with his mom on the east coast.

I'm actually happy this happened to me. Even though I'm in my twenties I'm playing the game like a pro. I'm getting everything I want in life, girls are no problem, I dont have any troubles with conforming to stupid ideas I deal with the world as it is

>I have been trading bi-weekly letters with for the past year.
"shes" a man and "shes" gonna rob you and might rape you

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH

Looks like you've got a golddigger, mate.

You will not find a "traditional wife" through mail order bride scams.
You may find one if you go to some rural Russian village and don't go flaunting your wealth like a disgusting old fuck who goes to Eastern Europe to solve his mid-life crisis.

>she sought a decent husband from anywhere on the planet
Golddigging treacherous whore confirmed.
Literally no better than Western women who sell out their own race for foreign men.

>she will split with you once she gets USA citizenship
its true and you might get raped

Damn you ameritard, don't you even dare to open an easy way into the land of freedom for your stupid cunt. This """marriage""" sure is a trap.

Sweden, lolol

1. I think she's already red-pilled.
2. She currently makes $140/month. $70/week in America should be a fine starting point.
3. This is the real plan. I plan on helping her catch baby fever and then it's off to the races.

Yes, I'm aware. But our matchmaker is here stateside and are former residents of this country...I have met them personally. And I have practically no money in this at this point. The flight over there was more than I paid the matchmaker.

If that happens, it happens. But unlike the majority here, I've got crazy cash coming in and stacks upon stacks in VTSAX (thx Obama). And there's more coming. For an Arby's cook, this route of finding a wife probably isn't possible.

>catch baby fever
say bye bye to $

M8 people are giving you shit, but I know that you just want a quality wife and that you're tired of searching. I'm in a similar boat, expect that I'm a half slav and that I was originally planing on picking up a wife from russia.

However, you need to understand that these woman will tell you anything just to get out of that hell hole. If you really wanna go trough with it, make sure to make some sort of contract, where in case of divorce, she wont get shit. If she doesn't agree, she can stay there. This is pretty much the only way to save yourself from divorce and financial ruin.

You are going to get robbed. I can see it already.

I like how this idiot ignored everything I said about being a son of a mail order bride.

And the circle continues. I bet she's just going to giggle at a few jokes and touch his arm and make it seem like his autistic hobbies and opinions are intresting, and he's going to fall in love.

This is the game there are people in this world begging to be scammed. They have to learn the hard way. It's these autists that are so out of touch with life that only see what they want. Her job is already done.

Good luck losing all your shit.

he wishes he'll get raped.

you'll get killed there OP

Don't be a fool, run.

This post is dripping autism.

Good luck OP. Hope everything works out but just know one thing (and this goes for most multi-national unions); you will never know the subtle nuances of her sense of humor and she will never know yours.

I've thought about this too. But I'd prefer someone more my own age for both our sakes and the fact that she was actually born in the FSU and lived thru the fall makes her seem a little more based to me.

He's talking about straight up sending money to some Boris pretending to be lady.

I know, it's crazy to believe. There was a computer in my house back in the 80's in BFE. But it's true...there are still pockets of this world that live wildly different and more simplistic lives than we do. Ever been to eastern KY?

People learn new languages all the time. And immersion is the best way. ESL and sitting her in front of The Price Is Right with subtitles on shouldn't be too hard. I also heard about this google translate thing and it's pretty awesome. She'll eat what I order for her in a fancy restaurant. And I really just can't imagine how bad a Quebecer's cunt would smell.

Thanks!

>biceps/forearms/vascularity that would put most men to shame
im afraid i have some bad news for you

Anyone tried to marry into an Amish family?

first, she will fuck you like a pro. many times over a few months. convince you that she is completely 100% into you and you alone and never mention the life of prostitution she has left behind even once.
then when you get her back to the states, the family will start coming with her. it will start with you sponsoring her mother. then her sister. other sister. maybe even her two or three "sister" as well. before you know it you have a house full of foreigners that talk shit about you in a language you barely understand in front of your face every day.
the fucking will begin to become infrequent, but she will have a natural knack to know what buttons to push and when to fuck you to keep you hooked like drug.
when she has citizenship, do not expect to keep your home, retirement funds, or half of your income. that must be confiscated by the state to sustain her and her 20+ relatives.

but go ahead if you're that stupid

She is using you and will divorce after 3 years.

>It's an "I get all my life advice from Sup Forums" thread

>Sweden, lolol
>these are the kind of people making sweden yes threads

Maybe he really was mentally abusing her, who knows? A lot of men do this for an on-demand cook and sex toy. Those dudes are also 50+, dried up, and creepy af. I still have options too and she knows that.

I wish you had a better view being a product of it, but that happens. I didn't get to where I am today by laying down for people. I conduct my relationships here in America with a strong hand already, but women here have been conditioned that that's not the way it's supposed to be. Their loss.

Chill...I've answered every reply so far. I do like how you mentioned 'love' though. I personally think marrying for love is pretty dumb. I take marriage for what it is...a legal and financial proposition contract between two people. Most marriages end over money...I'm sure people who don't have any think about that part of it a lot.

Best of luck but if she divorces you once she has residency don't say we didn't warn you.

a time or two

Going over to take it back from them sounds like the adventure of a lifetime.

No, it's not crazy. It's based as fuck.

I've been w/ 2 dozen USA girls n would not wife any of them.

I wish I had funds to wife someone from that area of the world. Lets be bros. In Iowa currently, but would move in a heartbeat.

HMU

Yeah, this is the running scam in Russia and Ukraine. Fantasy tours, pre-arranged meals and dates all designed to lift money out of men's pockets. But I'm not going to Russia or Ukraine. I'm going to meet this woman in her little Eastern European city.

It's a possibility, but I'm up for the challenge. This first trip is a vacation that may just end up being a bunch of hammer & sickle pictures instead of marriage prospect success.