/trek/ - Star Trek Thread

O'Brien's wandering eyes edition

MIIIIIRRRREEEESSS?!?!? What da fuck did you do with my Mintakan Mating Mandrake?

best kirk woman, only 19 years old

i just realized vulcans and romulans are space elves

You JUST realized this?

>only 19 years old

bit strange I guess
but somehow never associated fantasy beings with perhaps the greatest scifi of our time
just another strain of humanoids

>list of Kira's partners

>Bareil 1
>Bareil 2
>O'brien (almost)
>Odo
>Tom Riker
>Bashir (IRL and subconscious lust on screen)
>Shakaar

Wow

She didn't have sex with O'Brien, Riker or Bashir, nor date any of them.

Jadzia, on the other hand...

>It was more than a few. It was dozens. Hundreds. In fact, I don't think there was anyone aboard DS Nine who wasn't her lover
> - Dax, 2375

Jadzia had standards though. She knew what she wanted and went after it, never fucked Bashir becuase he was too immature fot her, and eventually loved Worf enough to marry him.

Ezri slept with two main cast members in one season. Ezri is a way bigger alut than Jadzia. She has no idea who she is or ehat she wants so she fills that void with penis.

>made out with Bashir and had his RL baby
>carried O'brien's seed in her

I guess Riker didn't fuck her

they have sentient holograms manually mine asteroids if that counts

look at this actress

LOOK AT HER

>was never prepared for the joining
>had to take the symbiont due to an emergency and being the only trill on the starship
>have to sort out her sudden rush of feelings for a past marriage less than a year before
>can't redo her love affair with Worf even though she has a sudden urge for him
>managed to break it off while only fucking him once

She was infinitely stronger than Jadzia.

>Got mind raped by a betazoid
>Medican procedure to save a child's life
Okay, you're just being silly

>Transparent skulls
>Ferengi
>Falls madly in loved with the stupid doomed guy in half an hour
>Niggers
>"had standards"

She literally did fuck Bashir IRL though senpai. They have a son together

>stupid doomed guy

WTF was the whole point of that story? She spent a day with him and already wanted to change her life by staying with him forever

I'm aware of that, but we're talking about "Kira", not "Nana"

what a fucking slut

confirmed worst girl

who was in the wrong here?

Everyone, and no one

The transparent skull things proves she isnt superficial and only cares about looks. Jadzia lived seven lives and looks for more than just a pretty face. Ezri is trash and doesnt know what she wants so she tries to have her cake and eat it too.

I like Jadzia becuase not only is Terry Ferrel an actual goddess, but she is a strong and sure and capable character. I know people say 'well she is Curzon with tits', but that is what a Trill should be to me. You have to look at the whole character and not just the single individual. I also think Jadzia shines as an individual through her relationship with Worf.

Ezri comes off as waifubait. They want you to fall in love with her so they give her a bunch of superfical likeable qualities and no real depth in my opinion. Her entire character comes off as a rushed and desperate appeal to fans. Its the same reason I dont like Seven.

t. Jadzia apologist

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Damn right I am.

t. jealous woman

My favourite TOS babe

What no. If anything I would have it out for Nana, but I can't hate her.

Nana's lips were very attractive but the character was very punchworthy.

Who else wanted to watch O'Brien plow a pregnant Kira onboard that runabout?

>Hey guys, you know what would be really cool? A freaky friday episode!

Would Major Kira be allowed today or is terrorism bad in America now?

>Designated Cuck
>wanting to see him plow anyone

Only if they channel The Patriot in their portrayal of freedom fighters.

cardassians would be seen as evil by the general viewership and them using words like "terrorist" wouldn't be held in high regard

>designated cuck

That term is reserved for Martok. Motherfucker was super cucked by Sirella

It's kinda obvious. Tellerites are the dwarfs, Klingons are orcs, and Ferengi are jews.

>Martok
>Not all the Klingons at Khitomer were killed during the massacre. Many were captured by the Romulans and placed in a prison camp on a remote planet. Your father was among them.
>If my father were alive, it would his sons and their sons for three generations. Even Alexander would bear the burden of guilt.
Yet Martok had no problems?

>that Archer's "career suicide" look on his face

>be the captain
>not even the main character
JUST

Oh my god a slight inconsistency between series.

Guys, Worf was barely literate and almost shot the viewscreen in the pilot. Nobody cares.

I also enjoyed Worf's intense hatred of Romulans, a very Starfleet attitude.

>"They are attempting to plant their fields before the sun sets. Time is their enemy. We should help them defeat it."
Why did Worf let them take the bitchboi way out? They wanted to die as warriors.

So they could decide to stay at the end.

>it's a Worf destroys a peaceful society because he can't deal with people having a different lifestyle

Jadzia flirted with other men in front of Worf and then belittled him for being upset and infringing upon her freedoms.

stronk independent women was a very popular meme in the 90's

Hey Ensign, you up for a few rounds of Anbo-jitsu?

Who is the ugliest thing that fugged?
>inb4 soranposter(s)

Dont you be shitting on my borgfu

The ugliest thing in star Trek is Rom.
God knows how he netted that wife of his.

Yet he looks better as a Ferengi than a human.

Did you forget about the Vidiians, bro?

He's like Tralala guy and troll face mixed their races

He's a good guy.

You would hardly recognise them now.

Grim.

Having a disease doesn't count, talking about natural states here.

BIG FERENGI COCK

Felis catus is your taxonomic nomenclature,
An endothermic quadruped, carnivorous by nature;
Your visual, olfactory, and auditory senses
Contribute to your hunting skills and natural defenses.

I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations,
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.

A tail is quite essential for your acrobatic talents;
You would not be so agile if you lacked its counterbalance.
And when not being utilized to aid in locomotion,
It often serves to illustrate the state of your emotion.

O Spot, the complex levels of behavior you display
Connote a fairly well-developed cognitive array.
And though you are not sentient, Spot, and do not comprehend,
I nonetheless consider you a true and valued friend.

is this what a jealous woman looks like?
i've seen your knife eared vulcan cosplay
i know you are not in fact a man

gay

Post TOS era Dr. Polaski, pls.

Pure art

Why is Keylar disguised as a Vulcan? I thought they were allies with the Federation.

And again

>My sweet little whorish Troi I did as you told me, you dirty little Betazoid, and pulled myself off twice when I received your message. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night in the holodeck when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, Counsler. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, Counsler, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting Betazoid when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Troi's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women.

Bullshit

Where does cum go on a holodeck?

Tyvm

I'm going to marry Bashirfag! :3

this actress has like 5 roles in Trek

Well if he killed them it would have been weird to have him decide to stay at the end.

You're in luck, Sherry Jackson posed nude.

Mein negger

honestly, not a bad looker, but camera angles can be very deceiving
she probably browses Tumblr and other cesspits though, no clue how she ended up here

DAILY REMINDER

>look up her nudes
>bunch of low-quality images from the nude scene
>the rest are shoops of her TOS episode
wew

>voyager
>star trek fans

>start a new job
>get to know co-worker, tells me she's a big ST fan
>"I like DS9... but my fav is Voyager!"

disgusting

>TOS """"fans""""
>those VOY degenerates
>goofy TNG fans
>cool, calm and collected DS9 fans
good lads

I hate those guys.
>I didnt like ds9 because it showed humans fighting a war and not being borderline perfect like in genes vision

>i just watched a random episode and i didnt know what was going on or who was fighting who
>there was that goofy alien too
>i just shut it off
>OMG JANEWAY IS SO AWESOME

The Enterprise computer system is controlled by three primary main processing cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat. fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core element is based on an FTL nanoprocessor with twenty five bilateral kelilactirals, with twenty of those being slaved into the primary heisenfram terminal. Now you do know what a bilateral kelilactiral is?

Yeah, fuck people for being actual Star Trek fans.

Respect all sentient beings? Psshh nothin' personal clone.

it's just like abortion, nothing wrong with it

>actual star trek
Lame plots, one dimensional villains, pathetic moral posturing and a lack of representation for both sides of an argument?

I think the Trill would view abortions as evil on account of their love for parasitic beings inside of them. Thoughts?

You're a stupid doodoohead

Can I quote you on that?

No Obama you fuckhead. Also, come to Quark's

Yes, a show for families.
Not a show for freaks that do cosplay, lust after Bashir and autists that learn "Klingonese" or care about "muh lore" of fictional alien races.

Take that shit to Sunday school Beaver you fag

You dont belong here. Either youre actually a fucking idiot thinking other people here would agree, or this is some piss-poor bait. Either way, fuck off.